Jan 4, 2019
I am so confused and not able to play the game, what i should be downloading?
If i click on link below Season 3 Interlude + Episode 9
Does that mean that i have a full game, or do i need to download anything else?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I am so confused and not able to play the game, what i should be downloading?
If i click on link below Season 3 Interlude + Episode 9
Does that mean that i have a full game, or do i need to download anything else?
before you can play season 3, you must download and play seasons 1 and 2. then you can import the saves from the first 2 seasons into season 3 (and interlude)

Oct 22, 2023
This game's character interaction feels more nuanced than the Mass Effect trilogy. Literally the only h-game I have replayed just to get more story out of the various love interests. Also one of the few games I have played where I like most of the main cast making it super difficult to choose who to pursue; although I'm sure I will eventually have an appropriate save of the ones that I want with the correct setups.

Getting the obvious out of the way, the game has;

• A main storyline actually worth following along with. Seriously, so many games have an absurd storyline that gets blown out of proportion, or a storyline that lacks substance so you just smash click to get to choices and scenes. On that note...
  • Pretty great writing. Nearly each new scene, including alternate dialogue choices or alternate dialogue and interactions with the various characters based on your relationship with them and overall DiK status, is worth experiencing.
  • Superb models; wide variety of models in game [although all potential partners are thin, there are side characters with differing body sized models. Unfortunately, most of them are played on as a nuisance in some manner, but nothing so serious as to make them too annoying]. While there is definitely an obvious trend with the attractive characters, not every female is is a carbon copy of each other with minor body edits.
  • Good dialogue [nothing to egregious or over the top and unbelievable, most conversations flow very well including sex scenes].
  • Tons of love interests, of various levels [potential girlfriend, casual hookup, etc].
  • Insanely well placed, paced, and chosen music options. Like holy shit.
  • Numerous sex scenes, both static and kinetic, with a multitude of positions and options.
  • A LOT of minigames. A whole metric shit ton. Individually, none of them are difficult [except the pool game with Josy and Maya on Hard...]. They all play pretty quickly, they are all reasonably unique from each other, and most of them serve a purpose instead of just being a filler [even if it is just an image unlock]. I do highly recommend how to learn to do a 3x3 slide puzzle, though. It is easy to learn the trick to it, but not knowing how to complete them makes it miserable.

All in all, hands down one of my favorite games I have played over others in its category. Being a DiK is the GOLD standard of adult games.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
So. I don’t really want to get involved in all this shit, but, dude, what about people who can’t defend themselves? Like old people, handicapped people, or kids. If everyone does what they want, this category of people will be the first to go. What can I say, right now, when you CAN’t do whatever you want, there are people who rape children, what happens if you lift the restrictions on everyone? Those who hesitate to do so out of fear, social rejection or imprisonment will no longer be afraid. You may not care about other people’s children or old people, but what if it were you? Or your child, maybe the mother? The restrictions are not just invented. People are terrible shitty creatures and restrictions though, how - that restrain this shit.
Hey, don't make a monster out of me.
When I said - "do what you want", I meant in the game, but not in life, of course.
Old people, kids...
I understand everything.
I'm certainly a cynic, but not to that extent.
And you're absolutely right, people are shitty creatures, and only external restraints can restrain them from spilling their shit in all directions.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I played all the possible routes, after playing so many times you start to notice certain things. as for Quinn everything is fine, her route didn't blow my mind, but her final scene was good and as for Zoe I really don't care what happens with her. i am indifferent to his presence. let's see if chapter 10 makes me change my mind.
Whoa. After the interlude, Zoe burst into my heart with two legs. )) To be honest, that’s what I like about this game. Everyone has a backstory, it’s not the cardboard we were shown to love. There’s no way - Zoe broke the MC, and now she’s back and she’s sorry, love her because she’s sorry. No, we were told the whole story, everything she’s been through and why she did it. We were told why she was estranged from the MC. And I also love that we’ve been shown that Zoe didn’t just take a walk with her grandmother’s money and come back with nothing. No, Zoe grew up, she realized that her seemingly dream was just child’s play, and she also realized that skate isn’t the same thing as surfing. She even graduated high school and got some experience in a profession she really liked. I see she’s alive, damn it, I’m sure this Zoe girl is wandering the street and maybe even once we’ve crossed paths somewhere. Well, Zoe certainly went down in my favorites, not only because she’s my type, like Quinn, but because in one interlude, we were told more about Zoe than all the other girls in all nine episodes. ))) A lot of text, but I think it shows that this shit makes me feel real. ))

Mar 9, 2019
This game's character interaction feels more nuanced than the Mass Effect trilogy. Literally the only h-game I have replayed just to get more story out of the various love interests. Also one of the few games I have played where I like most of the main cast making it super difficult to choose who to pursue; although I'm sure I will eventually have an appropriate save of the ones that I want with the correct setups.

Getting the obvious out of the way, the game has;

• A main storyline actually worth following along with. Seriously, so many games have an absurd storyline that gets blown out of proportion, or a storyline that lacks substance so you just smash click to get to choices and scenes. On that note...
  • Pretty great writing. Nearly each new scene, including alternate dialogue choices or alternate dialogue and interactions with the various characters based on your relationship with them and overall DiK status, is worth experiencing.
  • Superb models; wide variety of models in game [although all potential partners are thin, there are side characters with differing body sized models. Unfortunately, most of them are played on as a nuisance in some manner, but nothing so serious as to make them too annoying]. While there is definitely an obvious trend with the attractive characters, not every female is is a carbon copy of each other with minor body edits.
  • Good dialogue [nothing to egregious or over the top and unbelievable, most conversations flow very well including sex scenes].
  • Tons of love interests, of various levels [potential girlfriend, casual hookup, etc].
  • Insanely well placed, paced, and chosen music options. Like holy shit.
  • Numerous sex scenes, both static and kinetic, with a multitude of positions and options.
  • A LOT of minigames. A whole metric shit ton. Individually, none of them are difficult [except the pool game with Josy and Maya on Hard...]. They all play pretty quickly, they are all reasonably unique from each other, and most of them serve a purpose instead of just being a filler [even if it is just an image unlock]. I do highly recommend how to learn to do a 3x3 slide puzzle, though. It is easy to learn the trick to it, but not knowing how to complete them makes it miserable.

All in all, hands down one of my favorite games I have played over others in its category. Being a DiK is the GOLD standard of adult games.
By no means am I rejecting your opinions, but you would do well to post this in the reviews thread and not the main thread. Welcome to F95, bub. May your stay be as enlightening and brain-damaging as it has been for me :KEK:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Ah yes! Exactly what this franchise needs the most. 60fps animations and new minigames.
The worst part is that you dont even remember how to play those damn mini-games after so long, need a refresher everytime because months go by and you forget the purpose of the thing.

Aug 29, 2023
I finally cracked the code on how to do the Josy/Maya path yet achieve a permanent DIK affinity: I had to forego wooing and fucking Maya in the first three episodes. (So I busied the MC with other girls.) Didn’t have to remain neutral throughout; just had to achieve a neutral affinity by episode 5. Didn’t have to worry about my DIK points. Once Maya and Josy said yes, I was able to pivot to full DIK quickly.

It does limit some of the action between Tremolo and Maya, and if you don’t have him fuck her enough, she can’t take his cock in the hot tub. I figure that may undermine the relationship in episodes to come, so I made sure he fucked Maya whenever possible. Yep, picked her over Josy. Which is fine; he still gets to fuck Josy for the scavenger hunt, after their results party, after the HOT party, at the gym, and in the hot tub. And he still gets to fuck Sage, Bella, Riona, Sarah and Mel, Camila, Nora, Lily, and Becky. And probably Sandy, but I went with Lily.

Of course once he gets Maya, Quinn automatically won’t fuck him anymore. Which I get, cuz Maya would be furious if she found out he was fucking Quinn on the side. Some girls you just don’t want to be sausage sisters with. But that’s a pity. The drama from that particular storyline would be fun—“Hey, you said no strings! Are we back to lying now?”

• Thinking Face
Reactions: allanl9020142

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I finally cracked the code on how to do the Josy/Maya path yet achieve a permanent DIK affinity: I had to forego wooing and fucking Maya in the first three episodes. (So I busied the MC with other girls.) Didn’t have to remain neutral throughout; just had to achieve a neutral affinity by episode 5. Didn’t have to worry about my DIK points. Once Maya and Josy said yes, I was able to pivot to full DIK quickly.

It does limit some of the action between Tremolo and Maya, and if you don’t have him fuck her enough, she can’t take his cock in the hot tub. I figure that may undermine the relationship in episodes to come, so I made sure he fucked Maya whenever possible. Yep, picked her over Josy. Which is fine; he still gets to fuck Josy for the scavenger hunt, after their results party, after the HOT party, at the gym, and in the hot tub. And he still gets to fuck Sage, Bella, Riona, Sarah and Mel, Camila, Nora, Lily, and Becky. And probably Sandy, but I went with Lily.

Of course once he gets Maya, Quinn automatically won’t fuck him anymore. Which I get, cuz Maya would be furious if she found out he was fucking Quinn on the side. Some girls you just don’t want to be sausage sisters with. But that’s a pity. The drama from that particular storyline would be fun—“Hey, you said no strings! Are we back to lying now?”
I don't see the point of Dik's run with Maya and Josy considering Josy is highly likely to break up with Maya for the sake of being with MC. That certainly won't happen in the next episode. In ep 10, Josy will again suffer and cry from her love for MC.

Aug 29, 2023
I don't see the point of Dik's run with Maya and Josy
The point is to test the limits of the game, for shits and giggles. I have my favorites, but I‘m still gonna try out the other options for fun. Only traveling one path when you can travel dozens?—seems to me to be a waste of money and hard drive space.

Besides, one of those other paths might change my mind. I originally thought Quinn was a pain in the ass. Then I stumbled onto her path and discovered the whole taming-of-the-shrew dynamic, which is fun and pretty hot. There’s other fun stuff hiding in the game when you go looking around.

But I still don‘t know what that key I found in the HOTs living room is for.

Last edited:
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

sampow

May 14, 2023
I don't see the point of Dik's run with Maya and Josy considering Josy is highly likely to break up with Maya for the sake of being with MC. That certainly won't happen in the next episode. In ep 10, Josy will again suffer and cry from her love for MC.
The point is to test the limits of the game, for shits and giggles. I have my favorites, but I‘m still gonna try out the other options for fun. Only traveling one path when you can travel dozens?—seems to me to be a waste of money and hard drive space.

Besides, one of those other paths might change my mind. I originally thought Quinn was a pain in the ass. Then I stumbled onto her path and discovered the whole taming-of-the-shrew dynamic, which is fun and pretty hot. There’s other fun stuff hiding in the game when you go looking around.

Unlike most games, this game is well tested and has attempted to make everything work. So breaking the game for laughs is a bit of a challenge. And it's not really breaking the game anyway. There's hopefully plans down the track to handle a throuple breakup with M&J, and if the mc is a Chick, he's more likely to end up with Maya, and a DIK is more likely to end up with Josy, and a neutral mc can choose either.

Sometimes playing counter intuitively can result in some funny shit.

Like if I was creating the Steam Achievements for this game, I'd definitely add:

"Not Compatible! - You managed to stay on Josy & that other girl's path but now you're behaving like a DIK!"

and:

"Nothing to see here - Josy & Sage both recognise the mc's cock in Tybalt's presentation."

Just looked at the Steam achievements, there are some interesting ones (but most are pretty typical):

"F is for Failure - Fail a test"
"It's on me - Paid during all dates"
"Being a DIK - 100% Major DIK choices"

There are a few achievements that don't have descriptions (probably to avoid spoilers), but there should definitely be a:

"Mommy & Daughter Duo - Fucked both Sage and Jade; who's proper fucked now?"

There are heaps of little things that play out slightly different depending on the order in which you do things, and while they don't impact the game at all, it's still nice to notice them. Once that always comes to mind is this one from episode 6:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But if you call first, they still wish the mc happy birthday, but you can text them afterwards. Any other game here, you can guarantee the text is the same, "Something wrong" and Josy replies, "No, but call me". Except that isn't what happens:

And it's all those little things that make it fun to fuck around and do things differently.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Those look really cool and well done! And someone just requests you to do one like that and you just... do it? Just like that?

we have to be honest the episode was bad, the whole episode revolved around playing the babysitter of the whole party, there are good moments with the girls, but other than that the episode was not very good.

View attachment 3023785
That party wasn't even that bad from the babysitting point of view. Tremolo could've danced, take part in all of the games, take many photos, make out, have sex. Have you ever been the only sober person at a party and playing babysitter? It's not that fun. What MC experienced was a really good party for a babysitter.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020

Broccoli brother, broccoli. )

• Haha
Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Last edited:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Unlike most games, this game is well tested and has attempted to make everything work. So breaking the game for laughs is a bit of a challenge. And it's not really breaking the game anyway. There's hopefully plans down the track to handle a throuple breakup with M&J, and if the mc is a Chick, he's more likely to end up with Maya, and a DIK is more likely to end up with Josy, and a neutral mc can choose either.

Sometimes playing counter intuitively can result in some funny shit.

Like if I was creating the Steam Achievements for this game, I'd definitely add:

"Not Compatible! - You managed to stay on Josy & that other girl's path but now you're behaving like a DIK!"

and:

"Nothing to see here - Josy & Sage both recognise the mc's cock in Tybalt's presentation."

Just looked at the Steam achievements, there are some interesting ones (but most are pretty typical):

"F is for Failure - Fail a test"
"It's on me - Paid during all dates"
"Being a DIK - 100% Major DIK choices"

There are a few achievements that don't have descriptions (probably to avoid spoilers), but there should definitely be a:

"Mommy & Daughter Duo - Fucked both Sage and Jade; who's proper fucked now?"

There are heaps of little things that play out slightly different depending on the order in which you do things, and while they don't impact the game at all, it's still nice to notice them. Once that always comes to mind is this one from episode 6:

But if you call first, they still wish the mc happy birthday, but you can text them afterwards. Any other game here, you can guarantee the text is the same, "Something wrong" and Josy replies, "No, but call me". Except that isn't what happens:

And it's all those little things that make it fun to fuck around and do things differently.
I've said it before that I don't know of a single game on this website where the variability was at least at the level of DPС. There are games where the visuals are better, there are games where the story is more complex, there are games where the characters are better written.
Being able to influence the story and see how the world changes depending on your actions is what makes this game the best. Sure, many of the choices here are an illusion, but even that kind of illusion is not found in other games. Do you know another game that makes you want to go into the code and look for variables?
I have a lot of complaints about DPC, this game is not perfect and has many flaws.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes