allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
And it's all those little things that make it fun to fuck around and do things differently.
They're fun but drive me crazy at the same time. I can't fathom doing that all over again or having a separate save just for that one change. So then I started mapping out how to optimize all the different variations I could do to keep the run "unique" and it just became a nightmare.

What do you do personally? Do you just roll back to see certain options then keep only one of the saves? What about for the ones that have a cause and effect across episodes?

For example:
- Hook up with Josy
- Hook up with Sage
- Take the dick pic on Tybalt's phone
- End up with Jill
We're talking episodes going back all the way to season 1 and that's only one of the possible combinations you could've done with that.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
you admit that josy is a little fuck machine but then go on to say youll get bored. im sorry but this does not compute.:oops:
if that girls crawling all over you and youre bored........youre doing it wrong!! the issue lies with you, not her. but hypothetically, if it did get boring, she has a list of approved hotties for the mc to pick from. shes already cooked for you, and is now serving pink taco for 2. if this is boring......again, youre doing it wrong!;)

i would also have to point out that shes pretty much problem free, the only girl who has shown that she is ride or die, and willing to throw down for you if need be. this is not a girl that should be tossed out with the trash for wearing the wrong costume, it wasnt even the 1 she wanted.

you brought up humor, josy laughs at the dick pic, lets you post one of the best clucks dpc has produced, and laughs it off when fuckface draws a dick on her. you pointed out reasons to laugh AT rio, but these are examples of laughing WiTH josy. so im not offended at all, but the only fact youve proven is that quinns still selling the best dope in town. now stop being greedy and pass that shit
Car or not, what does it matter? Cooked other girls, who cares? Even if you were 15 years old, you wouldn’t be able to fuck all day without stopping. ))) You’re a person, not a vibrator. ))) And when you don’t fuck, what will you do? )) With Quinn you will be constantly in trouble, you will not have time to rest, only to have sex in between the fascinating stories. ))) Also as a variant of Zoe, it is sufficiently active and you have a history with her, so you hardly get bored with her.
And to talk about which one of the girls is a fucking machine is stupid, because in this game, all the girls except maybe Jill are fucking machines. ))))

sampow

May 14, 2023
They're fun but drive me crazy at the same time. I can't fathom doing that all over again or having a separate save just for that one change. So then I started mapping out how to optimize all the different variations I could do to keep the run "unique" and it just became a nightmare.

What do you do personally? Do you just roll back to see certain options then keep only one of the saves? What about for the ones that have a cause and effect across episodes?

For example:
- Hook up with Josy
- Hook up with Sage
- Take the dick pic on Tybalt's phone
- End up with Jill
We're talking episodes going back all the way to season 1 and that's only one of the possible combinations you could've done with that.
My main playthrough is as a manwhore DIK, focussing on Quinn, but fucking anything that came across the mc's path. That save has all the minigames enabled and all that. In that playthrough the mc did all the crazy shit, fucked as any strippers as possible, had his cock projected during Tybalt's presentation, fucked jade and shared it with the DIKs, all the good shit.

Then I went back and just did a speed run on the other paths without minigames, skipping text that I've already read (takes about an hour to get to the end of season 2 - that's running on a 3070 ti).

But I ran those all together (so the mc was on all of the main LIs paths at the same time), meaning I had to choose between all of the LIs at the end of episode 8. That means he was seen by Jill fucking Bella on the Bella branch and so on. I don't have a Bella only run etc.

So by the end of season 2, I had an export for each of the main girls and one for the "Others" (Quinn) branch.

But I don't have individual exports for every permutation of every little thing, that would be insane.

I do have various saves along the way that would allow me to go back and make a different choice if I later found out it had fucked me up for good, but, for example, where the mc got a blowjob from Cathy and we find out that it later screws things up with Bella, I just changed the Cathy variable before that Bella scene and kept going (I'm not repeating all that shit just because Cathy feels the need to remove her underwear when giving a blowjob :rolleyes:).

I don't want to say anything bad about Josy.
I must admit, she is a very attractive young lady. But what besides this? I don't know.
I would just be bored with her. I've already talked about this. But I see that many people like she. And I hoped to read in their messages something that helped me understand the reason for such strong sympathy.
But I didn’t see anything other than the words “my queen, my goddess” and so on.
Yes, she is hot. OK.
Yes, she and Fuckface can fuck like rabbits.
But he can fuck with others the same way. Every girl has their own peculiarity, their own zest.
I can talk about Quinn for a long time, but in this case there's no need.
Everyone already knows that you won’t get bored with Quinn.
Rio too. Her OCD is an endless source of fun and jokes. And you can fuck with her no less violently than with Josy. But in between fucking, you can make fun of Rio.
Even Jill can keep us busy with her bullshit about fate and destiny. Yes, it's bullshit, but if you get used to it, even bullshit can become interesting over time.
But Josy... What can a Fuckface talk to her about?
The argument being made here is that she is the only one who truly loves Fuckface.
So what ?
In between fucking, Fuckface must watch haw she look at him with the loving Bambi’s eyes ?
No guys, seriously, Josy is just a boring character. Nothing personal. Nothing offensive. Just facts.
I ask those who like her not to be offended, I'm just expressing my opinion.
you admit that josy is a little fuck machine but then go on to say youll get bored. im sorry but this does not compute.:oops:
if that girls crawling all over you and youre bored........youre doing it wrong!! the issue lies with you, not her. but hypothetically, if it did get boring, she has a list of approved hotties for the mc to pick from. shes already cooked for you, and is now serving pink taco for 2. if this is boring......again, youre doing it wrong!;)

i would also have to point out that shes pretty much problem free, the only girl who has shown that she is ride or die, and willing to throw down for you if need be. this is not a girl that should be tossed out with the trash for wearing the wrong costume, it wasnt even the 1 she wanted.

you brought up humor, josy laughs at the dick pic, lets you post one of the best clucks dpc has produced, and laughs it off when fuckface draws a dick on her. you pointed out reasons to laugh AT rio, but these are examples of laughing WiTH josy. so im not offended at all, but the only fact youve proven is that quinns still selling the best dope in town. now stop being greedy and pass that shit
Car or not, what does it matter? Cooked other girls, who cares? Even if you were 15 years old, you wouldn’t be able to fuck all day without stopping. ))) You’re a person, not a vibrator. ))) And when you don’t fuck, what will you do? )) With Quinn you will be constantly in trouble, you will not have time to rest, only to have sex in between the fascinating stories. ))) Also as a variant of Zoe, it is sufficiently active and you have a history with her, so you hardly get bored with her.
And to talk about which one of the girls is a fucking machine is stupid, because in this game, all the girls except maybe Jill are fucking machines. ))))
I reckon you guys are conflating boring in the game vs boring in real life. Josy could be considered boring in the game because she hasn't got any drama. That doesn't make her a boring person, it just makes her story arc boring. But in real life, she doesn't look like she'd be boring. She comes across as a fun easy going person. Unless you want needless drama in your life...

Here's a list I wrote ages ago about Josy's traits (mind you it's over 2 years old now).
  • She has a good sense of humour:
    • "Yeah! I give a pretty big fucking diarrhea shit about you!" - that seriously cracked me up, such a good tension breaker.
  • She's not judgemental:
    • She thought the mc had a motorbike but laughed it off when she found it was just a push bike.
  • She talks a lot.
  • She can't cook for shit.
  • She enjoys wine over beer.
  • She enjoys drinking but not until she's legless.
  • She loves her dad and considers herself a daddy's girl.
  • She doesn't like her step-parents (Monica and whoever married her mom).
    • She blames Monica for the family breakup and kinda gives her dad a free pass.
  • She doesn't like her step-brother.
  • She makes friends easily.
  • She's supportive towards her friends:
    • She's been helping Maya all along.
    • She consoles Jill even when they are competition.
    • Tommy's balls are still in his stomach after she put the boot to them for giving the mc a shiner.
  • She's relatively truthful (she even admits when she's in another relationship to the mc).
  • She's very sexual:
    • She's horny.
    • She likes making out.
    • She likes fucking.
    • She likes the mc's cock.
    • She likes girls.
    • She enjoys sex with a risk:
      • The threesome outdoors with Maya.
      • Sex in the HOTs pool area.
  • She doesn't like growing up.
  • She stands up for herself:
    • She told her dad off about Monica (she was probably out of line there).
    • She doused the jock that was harassing her at the HOTs' party.
    • She told Maya off for being a bitch to her.
  • She's typically positive (but she can have her down moments).
  • She's ridiculously cute.
  • She's a little self conscious about her height.
  • She's self conscious of her "small" breasts (fuck, they are perfect for her size).
  • She cums quickly (and is embarrassed about it).
  • She feels self conscious about wearing slutty clothes (but she'd definitely not averse to wearing g-string).
  • She's insecure in her love life.
    • She's afraid to end up alone (relationship-wise).
  • She's jealous of the mc and Jill.
  • She enjoys the MC's guitar playing.
  • She's not afraid to try new things:
    • She'll brave skinny dipping in public.
    • Not sure if she'd had a lesbian relationship before Maya but she's the one who instigated it.
    • She's the one who dragged the mc to the gym to sign up.
    • Ok, she was pretty fucking afraid on the water slide!
  • She's somewhat responsible (held down her own jobs).
  • She wants to talk when there are issues rather than just simmer.
  • She's good at hiding (DnG).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My main playthrough is as a manwhore DIK, focussing on Quinn, but fucking anything that came across the mc's path. That save has all the minigames enabled and all that. In that playthrough the mc did all the crazy shit, fucked as any strippers as possible, had his cock projected during Tybalt's presentation, fucked jade and shared it with the DIKs, all the good shit.

Then I went back and just did a speed run on the other paths without minigames, skipping text that I've already read (takes about an hour to get to the end of season 2 - that's running on a 3070 ti).

But I ran those all together (so the mc was on all of the main LIs paths at the same time), meaning I had to choose between all of the LIs at the end of episode 8. That means he was seen by Jill fucking Bella on the Bella branch and so on. I don't have a Bella only run etc.

So by the end of season 2, I had an export for each of the main girls and one for the "Others" (Quinn) branch.

But I don't have individual exports for every permutation of every little thing, that would be insane.

I do have various saves along the way that would allow me to go back and make a different choice if I later found out it had fucked me up for good, but, for example, where the mc got a blowjob from Cathy and we find out that it later screws things up with Bella, I just changed the Cathy variable before that Bella scene and kept going (I'm not repeating all that shit just because Cathy feels the need to remove her underwear when giving a blowjob :rolleyes:).
i.e. after a lot of talk about how 'nice' the minigames are, and in the end I have 2 runs with the enabled ones and you only one?

everything on the web is a lie...

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020

I reckon you guys are conflating boring in the game vs boring in real life. Josy could be considered boring in the game because she hasn't got any drama. That doesn't make her a boring person, it just makes her story arc boring. But in real life, she doesn't look like she'd be boring. She comes across as a fun easy going person. Unless you want needless drama in your life...

Here's a list I wrote ages ago about Josy's traits (mind you it's over 2 years old now).
  • She has a good sense of humour:
    • "Yeah! I give a pretty big fucking diarrhea shit about you!" - that seriously cracked me up, such a good tension breaker.
  • She's not judgemental:
    • She thought the mc had a motorbike but laughed it off when she found it was just a push bike.
  • She talks a lot.
  • She can't cook for shit.
  • She enjoys wine over beer.
  • She enjoys drinking but not until she's legless.
  • She loves her dad and considers herself a daddy's girl.
  • She doesn't like her step-parents(Monica and whoever married her mom).
    • She blames Monica for the family breakup and kinda gives her dad a free pass.
  • She doesn't like her step-brother.
  • She makes friends easily.
  • She's supportive towards her friends:
    • She's been helping Maya all along.
    • She consoles Jill even when they are competition.
    • Tommy's balls are still in his stomach after she put the boot to them for giving the mc a shiner.
  • She's relatively truthful (she even admits when she's in another relationship to the mc).
  • She's very sexual:
    • She's horny.
    • She likes making out.
    • She likes fucking.
    • She likes the mc's cock.
    • She likes girls.
    • She enjoys sex with a risk:
      • The threesome outdoors with Maya.
      • Sex in the HOTs pool area.
  • She doesn't like growing up.
  • She stands up for herself:
    • She told her dad off about Monica (she was probably out of line there).
    • She doused the jock that was harassing her at the HOTs' party.
    • She told Maya off for being a bitch to her.
  • She's typically positive (but she can have her down moments).
  • She's ridiculously cute.
  • She's a little self conscious about her height.
  • She's self conscious of her "small" breasts (fuck, they are perfect for her size).
  • She cums quickly (and is embarrassed about it).
  • She feels self conscious about wearing slutty clothes (but she'd definitely not averse to wearing g-string).
  • She's insecure in her love life.
    • She's afraid to end up alone (relationship-wise).
  • She's jealous of the mc and Jill.
  • She enjoys the MC's guitar playing.
  • She's not afraid to try new things:
    • She'll brave skinny dipping in public.
    • Not sure if she'd had a lesbian relationship before Maya but she's the one who instigated it.
    • She's the one who dragged the mc to the gym to sign up.
  • She's somewhat responsible (held down her own jobs).
  • She wants to talk when there are issues rather than just simmer.
  • She's good at hiding (DnG).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And how will all this upset you in everyday life? ))) Will you laugh because she can’t cook? ))) Or will you have fun over her complexes? )) Or listen to her endless chatter? ))) All this is not fun shit! )) And what she can do in sex, all this can do and Quinn or Zoe. Only, like I said, with Quinn, you’re gonna be having fun all the time or getting into some shit. It’s not drama, it’s action, it’s fun, and she has a sense of humor, too. ))) And Zoe you just have a lot in common and your story, just as Zoe is active and fun.
You might have heard that girls choose bad guys over good guys, even though good ones are reliable. This is because bad ones are not boring. The same applies to guys. We want a loyal, submissive girl, of course, but if we get this, you’ll realize that shit is pretty boring. Yes, for a while, you’ll enjoy her doing whatever you want, but in time, you’ll realize that you’re missing something, that you’re bored. And you will start to cheat on her. Yes, she will accept it, because she is obedient, but what is the point? Why be with a person who does not suit you? )))
I am 30 years old, I was in a relationship twice. Even in adolescence when I was about 15 - 16. And when I realized that the relationship was so bleak, I switched to Quinn or Zoe. Yeah, I can’t be with these girls all the time because they have a way of cramming other people’s dicks, and I don’t really like being cheated on. But I’m having fun with them for a while, and we’re splitting up. We’ve had a nice time the past two weeks, and now it’s time to move on. Some of us stay in touch, some of us get completely lost, but I don’t live a sad life, one that bores me and I want to cheat on. You can call my behavior childish, like I’m not grown up and everything. But this is my life and I only have one. I am not going to adapt to the dogma of society and live the sad life of a "grown-up".

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't believe some people are calling Maya lazy
She doesn't have time to get a job

Her father is being a douche and controlling her life
Once that is sorted, she will get a job
But for now, she needs lots of love & attention

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I can't believe some people are calling Maya lazy
She doesn't have time to get a job

Her father is being a douche and controlling her life
Once that is sorted, she will get a job
But for now, she needs lots of love & attention
Technically the only ones that we've seen have jobs are the DIKs, the Hots do other stuff to raise money (like selling drugs and prostitution not that Sage know about that stuff), don't know what the jocks do, the nerds sell homework (not that they need the money for frat things) and the preps come from money so it's not an problem for them.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Reason Maya doesn't have a job is just lazy writing on PinkCake's part. I actually like the conflict and her story, it's a great idea, but execution is horrible.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes