KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I know Josy is beloved by a lot of people.
I don't want to say anything bad about Josy.
I must admit, she is a very attractive young lady. But what besides this? I don't know.
I would just be bored with her. I've already talked about this. But I see that many people like she. And I hoped to read in their messages something that helped me understand the reason for such strong sympathy.
But I didn’t see anything other than the words “my queen, my goddess” and so on.
Yes, she is hot. OK.
Yes, she and Fuckface can fuck like rabbits.
But he can fuck with others the same way. Every girl has their own peculiarity, their own zest.
I can talk about Quinn for a long time, but in this case there's no need.
Everyone already knows that you won’t get bored with Quinn.
Rio too. Her OCD is an endless source of fun and jokes. And you can fuck with her no less violently than with Josy. But in between fucking, you can make fun of Rio.
Even Jill can keep us busy with her bullshit about fate and destiny. Yes, it's bullshit, but if you get used to it, even bullshit can become interesting over time.
But Josy... What can a Fuckface talk to her about?
The argument being made here is that she is the only one who truly loves Fuckface.
So what ?
In between fucking, Fuckface must watch haw she look at him with the loving Bambi’s eyes ?
No guys, seriously, Josy is just a boring character. Nothing personal. Nothing offensive. Just facts.
I ask those who like her not to be offended, I'm just expressing my opinion.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Sorry darkwen,no reactions.
but when i meet a girl like that,
i have to feel in my pants whether i still have a cock,
it has shrink so much from seeing her !!:sick::sick:
So Josy turn you gay? might be an other problem there but you be you :ROFLMAO: :Kappa:
I have no problem remembering where my cock is, it happily salutes her

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I don't want to say anything bad about Josy.
I must admit, she is a very attractive young lady. But what besides this? I don't know.
I would just be bored with her. I've already talked about this. But I see that many people like she. And I hoped to read in their messages something that helped me understand the reason for such strong sympathy.
But I didn’t see anything other than the words “my queen, my goddess” and so on.
Yes, she is hot. OK.
Yes, she and Fuckface can fuck like rabbits.
But he can fuck with others the same way. Every girl has their own peculiarity, their own zest.
I can talk about Quinn for a long time, but in this case there's no need.
Everyone already knows that you won’t get bored with Quinn.
Rio too. Her OCD is an endless source of fun and jokes. And you can fuck with her no less violently than with Josy. But in between fucking, you can make fun of Rio.
Even Jill can keep us busy with her bullshit about fate and destiny. Yes, it's bullshit, but if you get used to it, even bullshit can become interesting over time.
But Josy... What can a Fuckface talk to her about?
The argument being made here is that she is the only one who truly loves Fuckface.
So what ?
In between fucking, Fuckface must watch haw she look at him with the loving Bambi’s eyes ?
No guys, seriously, Josy is just a boring character. Nothing personal. Nothing offensive. Just facts.
I ask those who like her not to be offended, I'm just expressing my opinion.

you admit that josy is a little fuck machine but then go on to say youll get bored. im sorry but this does not compute.:oops:
if that girls crawling all over you and youre bored........youre doing it wrong!! the issue lies with you, not her. but hypothetically, if it did get boring, she has a list of approved hotties for the mc to pick from. shes already cooked for you, and is now serving pink taco for 2. if this is boring......again, youre doing it wrong!;)

i would also have to point out that shes pretty much problem free, the only girl who has shown that she is ride or die, and willing to throw down for you if need be. this is not a girl that should be tossed out with the trash for wearing the wrong costume, it wasnt even the 1 she wanted.

you brought up humor, josy laughs at the dick pic, lets you post one of the best clucks dpc has produced, and laughs it off when fuckface draws a dick on her. you pointed out reasons to laugh AT rio, but these are examples of laughing WiTH josy. so im not offended at all, but the only fact youve proven is that quinns still selling the best dope in town. now stop being greedy and pass that shit

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
you admit that josy is a little fuck machine but then go on to say youll get bored. im sorry but this does not compute.:oops:
if that girls crawling all over you and youre bored........youre doing it wrong!! the issue lies with you, not her. but hypothetically, if it did get boring, she has a list of approved hotties for the mc to pick from. shes already cooked for you, and is now serving pink taco for 2. if this is boring......again, youre doing it wrong!;)

i would also have to point out that shes pretty much problem free, the only girl who has shown that she is ride or die, and willing to throw down for you if need be. this is not a girl that should be tossed out with the trash for wearing the wrong costume, it wasnt even the 1 she wanted.

you brought up humor, josy laughs at the dick pic, lets you post one of the best clucks dpc has produced, and laughs it off when fuckface draws a dick on her. you pointed out reasons to laugh AT rio, but these are examples of laughing WiTH josy. so im not offended at all, but the only fact youve proven is that quinns still selling the best dope in town. now stop being greedy and pass that shit
Hmm... OK...
OK, you're making a good case for Josy's path.
Maybe you're right.
Maybe I'm wrong.
It's hard for me to judge, I've never played Maya and Josy's path.
I just don't have the willpower to give up on Quinn.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Hmm... OK...
OK, you're making a good case for Josy's path.
Maybe you're right.
Maybe I'm wrong.
It's hard for me to judge, I've never played Maya and Josy's path.
I just don't have the willpower to give up on Quinn.
never give up on quinn, you know i would go down swinging for her too my brother. but im also pretty sure she would encourage you to be a whore. take them all for a spin :cool:

sampow

May 14, 2023
I just want to remind you that Jill is the only girl MC explicitly admits he's in love with. And yes he did it at a picnic. If he didn't say all that crap about love, I might believe it, but now all he's saying sounds like the usual lies to get Jill into bed. He didn't even say as many words of love to Josy as he did to Jill.
At that time, the mc is possibly getting serious with a bunch of girls (his thoughts right after the picnic):

mc: "(I told her I'm falling for her...)"​
mc: "(That's pretty damn big...)"​
mc: "(Am I really?)"​
mc: "(I mean, I chose Jill over Sage today...)"​
mc: "(We said that there were no strings attached, but what about Maya and Josy?)"​
mc: "(Bella...)"​
mc: "(I've done things with Bella... Jill's best friend...)"​
mc: "(What kind of piece of shit am I?)"​
mc: "(How can I say that to Jill when she's not the only one?)"​
mc: "(I'm lost... Is that how I feel?)"​
mc: "(I've played the field without realizing I'm getting close to more than one girl...)"​
mc: "(I need to figure myself out before this leads to anyone getting hurt...)"​
mc: "(I hope I'm not past that point already.)"​

So his behaviour and the various main girls are on his conscience; Jill isn't the only one. So on the same day that he's done a stocktake of his relationships, it would be ridiculous if he went into a threesome a few hours later.

But a week later, given what's been going on in his life, it isn't hard to believe he's slipped into his old (or relatively recent) ways. You don't have to completely agree with it to acknowledge it's feasible. You don't have to personally identify with that behaviour to see that the kind of person the mc is, a recently shy guy, is now potentially swimming in pussy and isn't always thinking with his head, the one on his shoulders I mean.

DIK should have been rejected by Jill even earlier. In general, there should not have been such a situation when player DIK runs to the date of Tybalt and Jill, it is stupid and not typical of DIK in general. In fact, if I were DPC, I would make the player's decision to go or not to go to the picnic to Jill's affection. DIK automatically skips that meeting and goes to Sage, whereas Chick automatically rejects Sage.
Not a typical DIK behaviour by whose standards? Maybe Tommy wouldn't lift a finger for someone he liked, but even as a DIK, the mc still has feelings, he's still introspective, and he still cares about these girls.

That decision between Sage and Jill was the first really big decision in the game, when it happened I was like, "Oh shit, this feels serious". And it was. I'd have hated for that to have been just an automatic decision made by the character, and I think I'd not be alone: If people were still playing the field and when Jill rocked up with the picnic basket the mc automatically turned her away, people would be certainly criticising it.

Having the relationship with Jill still continue for 2 more episodes only to have Jill end it was harsh, but the good kind of harsh. It gave us more fodder for all the Jill hate posts! :ROFLMAO:

So, to summarize.
MC knows that Quinn is pimping out girls and forcing them to sell their bodies. He certainly doesn't have proof yet that prostitution and free tuition are directly related, but still he tells Maya as vague a phrase as possible that Maya will forget in an hour? All it took was one line of dialog:
("I don't want to get in trouble with Quinn."). It was enough to understand MC's motivation for not telling the whole truth. And it seems to be that motivation that makes the MC not tell the whole truth to Maya if you look at the context of the story. This scene as a whole is poorly done. The entire narrative in the game is built on understatements and character innuendos. I have nothing against this type of narrative, but there are too many of these innuendos.
Definitely, a single thought that justified the mc not saying more could have helped. But at the same time, since Maya suggested talking to Sage, the mc possibly didn't feel he needed to elaborate and was happy with that direction; no need for him to worry anymore.

This scene could have been done in the middle of the episode. The player has no such attachment to Melanie and Sarah unlike Lily, Envy and Quinn.
Which player? You? You can't speak for all the other players who adored that scene. Fucking them at the party would have been fine, but going home with them is a whole new ballgame. How many people were disappointed that when the mc said his goodbyes to Cammy and Riona they didn't invite him?

Nah, and ending with those two girls was great. But after that night I hope they don't ask the mc for money for sex anymore. :cautious:

Actually at this point, none of the Restaurant girls should expect the mc to pay. :sneaky:

If that were true, DPC wouldn't be spending two weeks each just to figure out its block diagram. He himself admits in his own status updates that he is confused about his own scenario structure because of the large branching and spends a lot of time separating the wheat from the chaff.
I don't imagine he needs to start creating a block diagram now, he would have been working with something like that from the beginning. Plus really how many serious variables are there that need to factor into ever scene?

DPC's deliberately transferred every single variable from season 1 & 2 into season 3, but that's because he knows people are looking into the code and he doesn't want to show his hand as to what will matter later, but really there aren't that many variables.

All he'd need to do is consider his core variables for each scene. It isn't hard (there are less than 300 variables that are not just statistics, pet names or the like). I work with software that has thousands of variables, 300 is not hard to manage at all.

On the contrary, I don't think it's a big plot problem. Maya is presented as a girl who was deceived by her own father. Maya seems to be really afraid of her own father and lives in real fear. No wonder why she is so unselfish and cowardly. The turn with the loan shows this nature of Maya.
The idea that Maya's dad is blackmailing her is not a plot problem. The idea that Maya was duped by her dad is not a plot problem. The mechanics of the loan is the problem. Maya's exact words:

Maya: "He prepared a student loan application where I was a cosigner."​

That's not possible. Maya could not be a cosigner on a loan. It would mean it's someone else's loan (her father's?), and she signs to guarantee payments will be made in the event that the debtor (her dad?) can't do it. That doesn't make any sense. No bank would accept a broke student as a cosigner.

The loan is for her tuition. In the real world the loan would be in her name and her dad would co-sign or be a guarantor (if a guarantor was even required for a student loan).

But DPC wrote it the wrong way around so that her dad could have control of the money and lord it over her.

The only way DPC can get out of this is to have it that the dad was bluffing, and Maya is too naive to understand that her dad doesn't actually have any control over her loan at all. This would make Maya look pretty stupid if all she had to do was look at the loan contract to realise her dad has no control at all. So DPC has painted himself into a corner here: Either the loan doesn't make sense or Maya has been freaking out and doing whatever it takes (other than work) to get her tuition paid, rather than just look at the loan details...

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
the purpose of this, is to show, that even in a situation like this Josy is Best Girl :cool::coffee:
It is clear from this that Sage rightfully the center of everyone's attention, Josy and Maya exist only to service her, and Bella and Jill are mindless automata who are only there to observe while Sage is rightfully worshiped as Sage is always the Best Girl.

Or, you know, the special render set is centered around Sage, and DPC likes to show off what his rendering machines can do (because make no mistake, that was not an easy render for most machines). But I think it's the first one.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes