Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
is there some setting that has to be toggled for this to work. when i hit alt + o. it doesnt bring up any dev console
I thought you already knew how to activate the console, well here are some instructions:
  1. Go to steamapps common folder – Example: PC > HDD-Data (E > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Being a Dik
  2. Open the Being a Dik folder
  3. Click on Renpy > Click on Common
  4. Open 00console.rpy with notepad (or any other text editor)
  5. Find “config.console” (use CTRL + F to find it)
  6. Change config.console = False to config.console = True
  7. Open the console: Launch the game and press CTRL + O
cheats:

These are all the console commands available, some of them, as we indicated, can only be used from Season 2
  • Max Dk Status: Dk = 10 (don’t use a number higher than 10)
  • Max Characters’ relationships: Rpcharactername = 30 (don’t use a number higher than 30), examples
    • RPjosy = 30
    • RPmaya = 30
    • RPsage = 30
    • RPisabella = 30
    • RPjill = 30
    • RPdiks = 30
    • RPpreps = 30 (Season 2 exclusive)
  • Money: money = x (replace x with the amount of money you want, you can use the console command as many times as you want)
Season 2 exclusive cheats
  • Mansion Minigame Money: mansion_money = x (replace x with the amount of money you want)
  • Max Mansion Minigame Stats:
    • Clean: mStatClean = [100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]
    • Build: mStatBuild = [100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]
    • Work: mStatWork = [100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]
    • Salvage: mStatSalvage = [100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I told myself the same thing when I was doing the M&J playthrough, but then I got drunk and ended up at Bella's house and, you know... What I'm trying to say is never say never.
I understand you.
When Fuckface got drunk and ended up in Bella's house, I was also overcome by an irresistible desire...
The desire to rob Bella's house and give the money to Quinn.
Just a pity that the game doesn't allow to do this.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I understand you.
When Fuckface got drunk and ended up in Bella's house, I was also overcome by an irresistible desire...
The desire to rob Bella's house and give the money to Quinn.
Just a pity that the game doesn't allow to do this.
You know, I think I saw you there. My vision was blurry, but weren't you that scary guy hiding in the room to the left of the bathroom?

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Regarding Sandy and Nicole, the mc had just that very same afternoon told Jill he was falling for her, and then a few hours later two woman want him to come home for a threesome. It's justified he felt a twinge on his conscience at that point (or he was still thinking about what a lovely afternoon he had) and decided against it.

But with Riona & Cammy, he doesn't get to fuck them until a week later at the party. So he went for it. Plus, fucking a girl in her room at a party (which may or may not end up in a threesome) is not the same things as going home from a bar with two women. One is really spur of the moment, the other is a little more premeditated. Not that a girlfriend would accept that differentiation. :oops:

Not sure if you're looking at the Sandy/Nicole vs Riona/Cammy thing as simply, "he did one threesome, why not the other? Doesn't make sense?!" But the timing makes a lot of sense.
I just want to remind you that Jill is the only girl MC explicitly admits he's in love with. And yes he did it at a picnic. If he didn't say all that crap about love, I might believe it, but now all he's saying sounds like the usual lies to get Jill into bed. He didn't even say as many words of love to Josy as he did to Jill.

If the mc is a DIK, Jill rejects him because she doesn't feel right about him. A DIK mc is too rough around the edges for her, so she gets cold feet. Just because they went on the picnic doesn't mean she absolutely must accept him. Sure we've all discussed the picnic to death, not going to the picnic means a whole bunch of shit doesn't happen and so Jill decides against being with the mc, but him being a DIK is just as much a deal breaker.

You could ask why would Jill be interested in a DIK mc in the first place, to that I'll just say, "Florence Nightingale Effect" which wore off when she got to know the real him if he was DIK (or didn't wear off in the case that he ticked all the boxes).
DIK should have been rejected by Jill even earlier. In general, there should not have been such a situation when player DIK runs to the date of Tybalt and Jill, it is stupid and not typical of DIK in general. In fact, if I were DPC, I would make the player's decision to go or not to go to the picnic to Jill's affection. DIK automatically skips that meeting and goes to Sage, whereas Chick automatically rejects Sage.

You could ask why would Jill be interested in a DIK mc in the first place, to that I'll just say, "Florence Nightingale Effect" which wore off when she got to know the real him if he was DIK (or didn't wear off in the case that he ticked all the boxes).

The obvious reason the mc doesn't tell Maya the full story with Quinn was to allow the drama to drag on, so that's not an acceptable reason, but he could just have easily decided not to tell her too much incase she starts to wonder why he knows so much about this prostitute ring. It's not too much of a stretch.
So, to summarize.
MC knows that Quinn is pimping out girls and forcing them to sell their bodies. He certainly doesn't have proof yet that prostitution and free tuition are directly related, but still he tells Maya as vague a phrase as possible that Maya will forget in an hour? All it took was one line of dialog:
("I don't want to get in trouble with Quinn."). It was enough to understand MC's motivation for not telling the whole truth. And it seems to be that motivation that makes the MC not tell the whole truth to Maya if you look at the context of the story. This scene as a whole is poorly done. The entire narrative in the game is built on understatements and character innuendos. I have nothing against this type of narrative, but there are too many of these innuendos.

Maybe you haven't enjoyed Melanie & Sarah as much as others, but their ending was hell justified. Waking up in bed with those to girls is a great ending. And the "vixen" ending was a consolation prize. If the mc went to bed on his own, that would have been a sucky ending for the party. :ROFLMAO:
This scene could have been done in the middle of the episode. The player has no such attachment to Melanie and Sarah unlike Lily, Envy and Quinn.

But as far as maintaining variables, it's not hard at all. Any variable that has long term issues will be highlighted, and branches with girls can't be that hard to maintain. As long as you plan shit right (and it's not like DPC is smashing this shit out over the weekend, he's taking months to get it right). So far there's been no evidence that he's lost track of previous plot aspects, so I don't see that being an issue until it is an issue.
If that were true, DPC wouldn't be spending two weeks each just to figure out its block diagram. He himself admits in his own status updates that he is confused about his own scenario structure because of the large branching and spends a lot of time separating the wheat from the chaff.
So really, the only real flaws you've mentioned are the occasional graphical issues on some renders. But I'll concede the biggest plot flaw is Maya's loan. It was criticised when it first surfaced, and DPC tried to have Maya clarify it later only to further make it less likely. But it'll probably turn out her dad was bluffing and Maya is clueless.
On the contrary, I don't think it's a big plot problem. Maya is presented as a girl who was deceived by her own father. Maya seems to be really afraid of her own father and lives in real fear. No wonder why she is so unselfish and cowardly. The turn with the loan shows this nature of Maya.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
No. He was the creepy dude looking in the window. :ROFLMAO:
Now I feel even more embarrassed when I find out that Quinn's tattoo isn't actually a tattoo. Was there another guy looking out the window in this scene at Bella's house? Tell me again, exactly how much beer did Tommy pour into the MC?

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura
Oct 22, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
DOWNLOAD
What is actually the purpose of this ? :unsure::unsure:
This has really all been shown and discussed enough,
and if it's to get likes,you won't achieve much.

Seriously,this gives me terrible flashbacks.. :eek::eek:
Vx7XCi.gif

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
No, there's a mistake here. View attachment 3025759
Quinn doesn't force anyone to do anything.
She just provides an opportunity.
Feel the difference.
Quinn is a talented manipulator. The fact that DPС, because of her popularity, decided to soften her character a bit and make her a less obvious villain doesn't absolve her of blame. Everything she did to Maya, MC, Sage, Tommy is classic villainous manipulation. But she was forgiven all her sins because broccoli. :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it is very likely that the run for Quinn is a colossal trap. however, I must say that I was very impressed by how in the last chapter she does not perform any 'evil' actions, regardless of her relationship with MC.

in the fight with Vinnie she put or found herself among the good guys.

Aug 29, 2023
Granted, the characters in the game do some pretty boneheaded, inconsistent stuff. But the thing to remember is THEY’RE KIDS. They’re between the ages of 18 and 22. Every minor difficulty is blown up, in their minds, into an end-of-the-world, my-life-is-over crisis. They don’t know shit about how to navigate adult relationships yet.

If they were 30-year-olds in a bank or law firm or tech company, I’d textually bitch-slap every one of them for their regrettable drunken/stoned choices, but they’re college kids. So I cut them, and DPC, some slack. Kids do dumb shit all the time.

(Okay, Bella’s in her 30s, but she’s the only one demonstrating any level of maturity, tempered of course by her horniness. And Dawe might be in his 30s, but he’s functionally retarded—gotta cut him some slack too.)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes