Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I think DPС will somehow create a situation so that MC can choose who to give the $5,000 to and there will be multiple girls. There will be a situation like giving 5000 dollars to Quinn to cover her debts and stop selling drugs or to pay Maya's lawyer so that she can get advice and properly formulate a lawsuit. For example, if you choose the first one, it's obvious that Maya won't be able to pay for a lawyer and will have to break up with Josy. Or if you choose Maya, Quinn will continue to take risks to cover his losses.
I don't know how far DPC is willing to go for that kind of variation and when DPC allows that money to be spent. He did offer a sadistic choice at the end of Acting Lessons, I think he's willing to pull a similar stunt again.
hahahaha, man that was a good joke, but now seriously, I'm not going to use and waste that 5000 that way, I'd rather buy a motorcycle or something useful for tremolo.

83p7ne.jpg

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I think DPС will somehow create a situation so that MC can choose who to give the $5,000 to and there will be multiple girls. There will be a situation like giving 5000 dollars to Quinn to cover her debts and stop selling drugs or to pay Maya's lawyer so that she can get advice and properly formulate a lawsuit. For example, if you choose the first one, it's obvious that Maya won't be able to pay for a lawyer and will have to break up with Josy. Or if you choose Maya, Quinn will continue to take risks to cover his losses.
I don't know how far DPC is willing to go for that kind of variation and when DPC allows that money to be spent. He did offer a sadistic choice at the end of Acting Lessons, I think he's willing to pull a similar stunt again.
No, DPC needs to write a storyline where everyone who needs money gets a freaking job!!!!! MC needs to buy some nice clothes. He can't always go out wearing that one black shirt.

On another side, dpc's wonder writing...... There's no name on the inherence. He doesn't know his mother's family name, he doesn't ask questions, no names on legal documents. He's going to have the shock of his life when he finds out he's Burgmeister. " How can this be!?! I didn't know mom's a Burgemeister!" MC truly belongs at that school, Brain Dead & Retarded.

Last edited:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I can't remember has the mc spent his 5000 dollars yet?
If not, I wonder if we'll get a few choices on what we use it for?
who knows, let's see what the future holds for those 5000. I'd probably buy a gun to shoot vinny or a car for tremolo.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
So I read that the soundtrack got changed/removed a bit, is there a way to check if I have the old songs still or if I need to get the restoration mod?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
So I read that the soundtrack got changed/removed a bit, is there a way to check if I have the old songs still or if I need to get the restoration mod?
Boot the game. Do you recognise the intro song or not? Only for Seasons one and two. Season three only has the new songs.

Reactions: ZazzyBoi

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It was only changed for seasons 1 + 2. If you downloaded the game before the version changed to 8.3 then you have the old soundtrack, if you're downloading now or if your version is 8.3 then you'd need the mod.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
the friday prophets, look for them on YouTube, their songs are available to listen.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Can I ask what songs got removed and what scene they were removed from, besides the main menu? Cuz I just booted up S1+2 and realized I've only ever played with it being the newer song, so I likely never heard the old soundtrack. I hated the soundtrack changes that hit Leap of Faith and couldn't play it with the replaced tracks, so now I'm curious what it used to be.

Edit: Yes I got the mod for LoF to go back to the old tracks, even ripped the files so I could listen to them whenever I wanted and they ALWAYS make me remember the time I spent in that game. The good, the bad, the infuriating. Welcome to the Carnival is my favorite track from Episode 9 of BaDIK, and now that I'm hearing this shredding on the menu, I'm probably gonna do another playthrough of it tonight.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Can I ask what songs got got removed and what scene they were removed from, besides the main menu? Cuz I just booted up S1+2 and realized I've only ever played with it being the newer song, so I likely never heard the old soundtrack.. I hated the soundtrack changes that hit Leap of Faith and couldn't play it with the replaced tracks, so now I'm curious what it used to be.
I pity you... as you've never experienced the mental high and the joy of jerking off to the classic theme tune. :Kappa:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Can I ask what songs got removed and what scene they were removed from, besides the main menu? Cuz I just booted up S1+2 and realized I've only ever played with it being the newer song, so I likely never heard the old soundtrack. I hated the soundtrack changes that hit Leap of Faith and couldn't play it with the replaced tracks, so now I'm curious what it used to be.

Edit: Yes I got the mod for LoF to go back to the old tracks, even ripped the files so I could listen to them whenever I wanted and they ALWAYS make me remember the time I spent in that game. The good, the bad, the infuriating. Welcome to the Carnival is my favorite track from Episode 9 of BaDIK, and now that I'm hearing this shredding on the menu, I'm probably gonna do another playthrough of it tonight.

Those are all the ones I remember.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
the friday prophets, look for them on YouTube, their songs are available to listen.
I pity you... as you've never experienced the mental high and the joy of jerking off to the classic theme tune. :Kappa:
I don’t care what anyone says ! The Friday prophets will forever be the real BaDIK intro ! :cool:
View attachment Punk Rock Flu.mp4

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
All this talk about Friday Prophets brought back a nostalgic tear. This music gave a special charm to the game and was BaDIK visit card. Punk rock flu is the perfect theme for a college story with a '00s vibes. Now game feels a little different without them. The new main theme sucks ass and it's good that we can choose the music ourselves now.

But of their tracks I liked Amsterdam the most.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
All this talk about Friday Prophets brought back a nostalgic tear. This music gave a special charm to the game and was BaDIK visit card. Punk rock flu is the perfect theme for a college story with a '00s vibes. Now game feels a little different without them. The new main theme sucks ass and it's good that we can choose the music ourselves now.

But of their tracks I liked Amsterdam the most.

yes, those songs gave a very good atmosphere, they made me feel like I was back to the 2000s.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
I really like that song that plays when you're training with Dad, and shows up in a few fights.

Sean Danielsen - Food Chain is the name, had to check the list.

Reactions: JosephH151
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes