chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Surely sooner or later there will be a choice (perhaps an automatic one based on affinity or previous choices) about that money, if it has arrived it will have a function, DPC is too lazy to put up random stuff (are you ready for the big revelation about Madame??? there's no escaping it, sooner or later we will know who she really is)
i hope theres a future plan for the mansion money. i was disappointed that it had no impact on funds available for the party.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i hope theres a future plan for the mansion money. i was disappointed that it had no impact on funds available for the party.
on that one I have doubts, in the end it is a 'flaw' of the minigame that so much money can be advanced, and it is only a problem for those who play minigames. i don't think it can have a serious impact on the story

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I'm not getting the right Work Assignments in ep.7, and I'm not able to assign Tommy and Jacob nor Leon and Jamie to the only $$$ job.

I'm just able to assign them to $$ jobs.

and I've followed the Mansion Restoration Guide to a T. this time

Any help is appreciated.
save scum before you assign points. That will refresh the job board. If you do it after you assign points/buy upgrades then the job board will be set in stone already.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I can't remember has the mc spent his 5000 dollars yet?
If not, I wonder if we'll get a few choices on what we use it for?
I think DPС will somehow create a situation so that MC can choose who to give the $5,000 to and there will be multiple girls. There will be a situation like giving 5000 dollars to Quinn to cover her debts and stop selling drugs or to pay Maya's lawyer so that she can get advice and properly formulate a lawsuit. For example, if you choose the first one, it's obvious that Maya won't be able to pay for a lawyer and will have to break up with Josy. Or if you choose Maya, Quinn will continue to take risks to cover his losses.
I don't know how far DPC is willing to go for that kind of variation and when DPC allows that money to be spent. He did offer a sadistic choice at the end of Acting Lessons, I think he's willing to pull a similar stunt again.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think DPС will somehow create a situation so that MC can choose who to give the $5,000 to and there will be multiple girls. There will be a situation like giving 5000 dollars to Quinn to cover her debts and stop selling drugs or to pay Maya's lawyer so that she can get advice and properly formulate a lawsuit. For example, if you choose the first one, it's obvious that Maya won't be able to pay for a lawyer and will have to break up with Josy. Or if you choose Maya, Quinn will continue to take risks to cover his losses.
I don't know how far DPC is willing to go for that kind of variation and when DPC allows that money to be spent. He did offer a sadistic choice at the end of Acting Lessons, I think he's willing to pull a similar stunt again.
That sounds like a great idea
I would of course give every penny I own to Maya

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Or do the smart thing and keep the money for yourself
50cent-lol.gif

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
MC already used some of it to join gym with Josy so keep that in mind

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
Aug 29, 2023
As I’ve said before, I’m experimenting with Josy and Maya paths. And once I get to the Truth, Dare, or Drink game at the Halloween party, I bump into this particular oddity. First, the path where the MC fucks nobody but Josy and Maya. (He’s called Trey in my game.)
Maya. Trey! Truth or dare?
Trey. Truth.
Maya. How many girls have you been with?
Trey. Been with how?
Maya. Sexually. In any way.
Trey. Well there’s you two… My ex…
Josy. Why do I have the feeling it won’t end there?
Trey. It does.
Josy. No way.
Trey. Way.
Maya. That’s incredibly sweet.
Josy. It is. Wow…
Then when I went the DIK route, and the MC fucked every available open hole:
Trey. Honestly… I don’t keep count. But it’s probably more than 10.
Maya. That many? No way!
Josy. More than 10!?
Trey. Yeah.
Josy. Wow… That’s… a lot!
Maya. Yeah.
And then there’s this one path where the MC fucked Sage, Riona, and Camila:
Trey. Well there’s you two… My ex…
Josy. Why do I have the feeling it won’t end there?
And he doesn’t own up to fucking anyone else. So, you know, not truth.

Now, when Josy and Maya are at the HOT movie night, and the MC spends the evening drunkenly fingering Sage under a blanket on the very same couch they were sitting on, then gives her a piggyback ride to the bathroom, you know they suspected he was fucking her. And when Josy recognized Tremolo’s cock during Tybalt’s presentation, and overheard Sage laugh and say his name, that just confirmed it. So the girls know he’s put it into Sage at the very least… so how does he get around confessing it?

(Yeah, “the game has an error” is the quick and dirty answer. As well as “they badly want to fuck him and don’t want to push it.”)

I can't remember has the mc spent his 5000 dollars yet? If not, I wonder if we'll get a few choices on what we use it for?
If he has a threeway with Quinn and Riona through the Restaurant, he dips into his tuition money instead of his spending money to purchase it. Later he pays it back from the inheritance. Turns out it cost him $500.

My gym runs about $300 a year, but I bet he gets a student discount. So… $200 a year? I dunno; $5K doesn’t go as far as it used to anymore.

Last edited:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Is anyone else doing two NTR routes?
One where the mc is in control
And one where he is not

I actually think I won't mind If Ann cheats now
She has two boyfriends so it wouldn't really be cheating anyway
Unless she bangs some other dude besides Chris

I'm becoming a big old softie lol
Friends, I consider it my duty to do so with Joshy92. ))) Although it is with another game but I caught it. )))

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Now, when Josy and Maya are at the HOT movie night, and the MC spends the evening fingering Sage under a blanket, then gives her a piggyback ride to the bathroom, you know they suspected he was fucking her. And when Josy recognized Tremolo’s cock during Tybalt’s presentation, and overheard Sage laugh and say his name, that just confirmed it. So the girls know he’s put it into Sage at the very least… so how does he get around confessing it?

(Yeah, “the game has an error” is the quick and dirty answer.)
Did he say the same thing about no-one but them and Zoey or did you choose the option not to tell them?

Technically just because a girl has seen a guy's cock doesn't mean she has fucked him. Pretty sure Fuckface has told Josy about getting caught naked in the HOTs mansion and having to run naked through the campus afterwards, Josy could easily assume that that's when she saw his cock.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As I’ve said before, I’m experimenting with Josy and Maya paths. And once I get to the Truth, Dare, or Drink game at the Halloween party, I bump into this particular oddity. First, the path where the MC fucks nobody but Josy and Maya. (He’s called Trey in my game.)

Then when I went the DIK route, and the MC fucked every available open hole.

And then there’s this one path where the MC fucked Sage, Riona, and Camila.

And he doesn’t own up to fucking anyone else. So, you know, not truth.

Now, when Josy and Maya are at the HOT movie night, and the MC spends the evening fingering Sage under a blanket, then gives her a piggyback ride to the bathroom, you know they suspected he was fucking her. And when Josy recognized Tremolo’s cock during Tybalt’s presentation, and overheard Sage laugh and say his name, that just confirmed it. So the girls know he’s put it into Sage at the very least… so how does he get around confessing it?

(Yeah, “the game has an error” is the quick and dirty answer.)

If he has a threeway with Quinn and Riona through the Restaurant, he dips into his tuition money instead of his spending money to purchase it. Later he pays it back from the inheritance. Turns out it cost him $500.
MC can also decide to drink and therefore not answer, so I doubt it is such a central point.

Among the LIs, the only one Maya and Josy can't suspect is Bella. Josy attends MC's first date with Jill, talks to her about it after Tybalt's presentation, and they know about the second date.
And similarly with Sage

it's ok for them to be hurt if MC exaggerates, but basically they (Maya) were the ones who decided that they had to have their experiences first and only then decide, so I don't see why it should have such a big effect and it seems believable to me that if MC doesn't show willing to tell, they'll let it slide

Aug 29, 2023
Did he say the same thing about no-one but them and Zoey or did you choose the option not to tell them?
When you choose not to tell them and drink, you get this:
Josy. You got him.
Maya. Yep, Trey is a slut. Confirmed!
Trey. I’m not a slut. I was thirsty.
Maya. Yep. You sure are thirsty.
Josy. Thirsty, thirsty. Haha!
You don’t get the option to lie. Or maybe you do.

True, seeing his cock is no guarantee you fucked him; Tybalt definitely saw his cock. And who hasn’t seen Derek’s cock? Still, he was sleeping in Sage’s room for three days, Quinn and Riona caught him balls-deep in Sage, Sarah and Mel caught him making out with Sage; college kids gossip and speculate, and no doubt word had made it back to Josy by then.

Although to be fair, there’s a whole prostitution ring going on under Sage’s nose…

Josy attends MC's first date with Jill
No she doesn’t. Unless by “attend” you mean “is aware of,” but ordinarily “attend” means “goes to.”

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No she doesn’t. Unless by “attend” you mean “is aware of,” but ordinarily “attend” means “goes to.”
I meant in the sense that she is fully aware of it, she does not need to be there to know that Mc and Jill have a date even before clarifying the situation with her and Maya

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes