KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
That is a tough question
Maybe the girls could start an onlyfans account?
Imagine how much money they could make

Who wouldn't want to see two hot bisexual women making love?
Well, gentlemen.
Look at a man who intends to involve two young ladies in a rather dubious activity.
Surely he himself is going to live at their expense.
A cunning crook.
I wouldn't be surprised if he secretly professes Quinnism.:sneaky:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Either way guys
We will buy a van and drive across the country until we find somewhere nice to settle down
Then Maya can be a social worker like she wants to be
Josy can work at the nearest department store
And I'll rent some big building and start seminars on how to treat your lady right
And charge lots of money to join

And then we of course have some kids and live happily ever after

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That is a tough question
Maybe the girls could start an onlyfans account?
Imagine how much money they could make

Who wouldn't want to see two hot bisexual women making love?
Well, gentlemen.
Look at a man who intends to involve two young ladies in a rather dubious activity.
Surely he himself is going to live at their expense.
A cunning crook.
I wouldn't be surprised if he secretly professes Quinnism.:sneaky:
Well, he did recently say nice things about Quinn and even lusted after her. So, I would say you're 100% correct this time.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just wondering: DIKs worked hard because they needed money for the mansion & future extra money for their frat.

For the sake of a tiny fraction of plausibility, why didn't DrPinkCake make Maya find some job for "some money for herself", since her problem is "need of indipendence"? And no, I'm not talking about the same job as Lily or Riona or Camila.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just wondering: DIKs worked hard because they needed money for the mansion & future extra money for their frat.

For the sake of a tiny fraction of plausibility, why didn't DrPinkCake make Maya find some job for "some money for herself", since her problem is "need of indipendence"? And no, I'm not talking about the same job as Lily or Riona or Camila.
Yeah, as much as I love the game
I think DPC could have done better with Maya's storyline

• Haha

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Or what happens to money you gain during repairing the mansion

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

She will have to work off this debt even after graduating from college; no normal part-time job will help her pay for her studies on time, because American education is quite expensive.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Guys my Quinn lusting was a moment of weakness
But that ended when she called me a pussy and upset me
I just can't believe she would call me that
well....you kept claiming to be the biggest simp ever, but ran away when quinn suggested you take mayas place at the glory hole. if youd stop being a pussy, quinn would own the rose, and maya would be a homeowner by now. lol jk bud

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes