felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Rather than plot inconsistencies, what bothers me is the lack of actual consequences. I think the only real time something the MC did had a drastic outcome and that was hooking up with Cathy in Bella's car. Other than that, what else has happened?

Action - MC hooks up with Jade and tells Derek. Stephen gets his hands on the video.
Result - We get a little glare from him and then we move on. Maya gets rejected for the scholarship regardless of how Stephen feels about the MC.

Action - MC has the option to cheat on the midterms at the end of Ep 8
Result - Nothing yet but if it leads to something then it's going to be cataclysmic and you'll now have to go back at least 2 episodes (if something starts brewing in Ep 10) to undo that.

Action - MC hooks up with both Jade and Sage. Breaks things off with Jade to be with Sage.
Result - Angry, coming off as vindictive Jade. Then ... nothing really. She's really angry with you. That's pretty much it. More "we have to keep this a secret".

Action - MC punches Tybalt. He threatens legal action to blackmail Jill.
Result - Jill grows a pair and MC gets off scot-free.

The list goes on. I don't actually want to see "Game Over" or "Bad Ending" events. Plus the shitstorms those would all be would just be a boring ass story, frankly. Those are just the extreme examples. It's just that it feels like there's no actual choices to make, it's more like an illusion of choice and we're all just kinda stuck on this plot train.
some of the events you list are very recent, so in the very slow narrative of DPC it is normal that they have not yet had consequences

how ridiculous is the Cathy episode from the point of view of consequences? discovered because she takes off her underwear for no reason and leaves them in the car... a bit like going to thank Bella and ending up with yet another 'sexual assault'

but in my opinion there are other, even more glaring examples of amnestic consequences:

having sex with Quinn on the roof, which all the DIks, including Derek, learn about, and then serenely enjoying the trouple.

often showind the stolen hunting trophy from Tybalt's room in photos posted on rooster

deciding to just be friends with Maya and Josy, going on the date with Jill just to spite Tybalt, not being Sage's fuckbuddy, keeping his distance from Bella, and still finding himself dealing with guilt and deciding that the time to choose.... not to choose yet

Last edited:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
That some distilled copium right there
Wh? He is not wrong that the update is going to be huge with all the minigames and branching paths. It won't take long as possible release date is December/January at best. Don't know if it worth the wait yet but I don't think episode 10 will be like episode 9. So it might be worth the wait. :HideThePain:

Reactions: D-ricky

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
People in the VN world sure do forget to lock doors a lot don't they
Haha
Don't forget all that walking in on people in the shower
That's right! Getting caught in the act is such a common trope in these games! That and dead fathers.... :sneaky:
But seriously, I still think fucking Bella in the dining room without closing the fucking curtains was the worst!
It's like they wanted to get caught! Fucking exhibitionist! :mad:
I'm surprised that they didn't get caught by the entire cast! :ROFLMAO:
screenshot0001.png
Caugth.png

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
That's right! Getting caught in the act is such a common trope in these games! That and dead fathers.... :sneaky:
But seriously, I still think fucking Bella in the dining room without closing the fucking curtains was the worst!
View attachment 3029727
View attachment 3029739
Honestly, that scene killed me, I felt sooooooooooo bad.

• Haha
Reactions: RK - Milf

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 3029727
View attachment 3029739
it was, however, a secondary window that only overlooked... the entrance to the house!!!!!

but Nick saw her!!!! what bad luck!!!! :cautious:

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I'm not getting the right Work Assignments in ep.7, and I'm not able to assign Tommy and Jacob nor Leon and Jamie to the only $$$ job.

I'm just able to assign them to $$ jobs.

and I've followed the Mansion Restoration Guide to a T. this time

Any help is appreciated.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
View attachment 3029727
View attachment 3029739
that why i like the PLOT.... please lots of tities

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm not getting the right Work Assignments in ep.7, and I'm not able to assign Tommy and Jacob nor Leon and Jamie to the only $$$ job.

I'm just able to assign them to $$ jobs.

and I've followed the Mansion Restoration Guide to a T. this time

Any help is appreciated.
Job and job requirements are random, so it varies from time to time. Try reloading the save to see if you can find some jobs you can do.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Man, fuck the DIKS and there mansion
They think I care that they need money
Like I said before guys
My girl's happiness is all I care about
Everyone else can suck my balls

Remember everyone Your girl is the only person that matters
Or in my case two girls
But if you don't help with the mansion then you don't get the old library and you don't get it up to a standard to let Josy and Maya stay over to make up.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I have a rock solid plan
I elope with Maya & Josy, and we move to the other side of the country
And we start a new life away from all the trouble that are coming
What are you going to do for money? Josy the only one of the girls that can work

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes