1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
I love ma boi, Derek. But hell no to the Veep position for him. If I were Prez i'd want some one who was competent and trustworthy.
Agreed. As it stands, Jacob is the only real choice for VP. He's the most mature and levelheaded of the bunch and the only one shown in game thinking about long-term consequences. On multiple occasions, in fact: stopping MC from banging Sage on the couch at the party, using his one and only secret code to either keep the Jade sex tape from getting out or to protect Derek's reputation. Pretty sure there was another thing too, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Reactions: JJ1960

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1.The DIK's :MC as president,together with John Boy as Vice president,
(good cook and friend,and together they wildly and fervently double penetrate Elena.. :love::love:)

2.The HOT's :Riona as president,Camila as Vice president,
Two passionate,adorable best friends who like to share everything with each other..:giggle::giggle:

3.The Jocks:Who the fuck cares,all gay.. :KappaPride::KappaPride:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Agreed. As it stands, Jacob is the only real choice for VP. He's the most mature and levelheaded of the bunch and the only one shown in game thinking about long-term consequences. On multiple occasions, in fact: stopping MC from banging Sage on the couch at the party, using his one and only secret code to either keep the Jade sex tape from getting out or to protect Derek's reputation. Pretty sure there was another thing too, but I can't remember off the top of my head.
True. But if he ends up with Zoey, I'd be an even bigger DiK and toss him out. Sorry, Jacob. :ROFLMAO:

(good cook and friend,and together they wildly and fervently double penetrate Elena.. :love::love:)

Two passionate,adorable best friends who like to share everything with each other..:giggle::giggle:

100% Agreed. You forgot the Nerds. Another: Who the fuck cares.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Derek did a lot of the organising renovating the mansion.
Jar Jar Binks was a general that helped defeat the trade federation but when he was promoted to the position of Senator for Naboo... He helped hand emergency powers to Palpatine effectively starting his dictatorship. Derek is Jar Jar Binks

• Haha
Reactions: znar25 and Ray_D

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Jar Jar Binks was a general that helped defeat the trade federation but when he was promoted to the position of Senator for Naboo... He helped hand emergency powers to Palpatine effectively starting his dictatorship. Derek is Jar Jar Binks
No! Derek is nothing like Jar Jar Binks, people actually like Derek, no one likes Jar Jar Binks.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
No! Derek is nothing like Jar Jar Binks, people actually like Derek, no one likes Jar Jar Binks.
Jar Jar Binks is a loved character especially among children. His stupidity does not detract from his general love from the fanbase. Much like Derek who is loveable idiot... With the sequel trilogy too Jar Jar's prominence was only raised further thanks to darth Jar Jar memes raising his profile and general love for the character :KEK:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Jar Jar was a representative not a Senator so really he more like the guy following Rio

Reactions: gamingdevil800

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not ALL people.
Jar Jar Binks is a loved character especially among children. His stupidity does not detract from his general love from the fanbase. Much like Derek who is loveable idiot... With the sequel trilogy too Jar Jar's prominence was only raised further thanks to darth Jar Jar memes raising his profile and general love for the character :KEK:
I guess I'm a child. Jar Jar was the only redeeming part in those "Wish I was a Star Wars movies". Yeah. I'm old and the only Star Wars movies was the original 3. Can't change my mind on that.

Reactions: Melimelo

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Not ALL people.

I guess I'm a child. Jar Jar was the only redeeming part in those "Wish I was a Star Wars movies". Yeah. I'm old and the only Star Wars movies was the original 3. Can't change my mind on that.
jar-jar-binks-how-rude.gif
after Padme death he did, Derek is what you get if Jar Jar and Yoda had a baby
I feel like Derek is more a mix of Jar Jar and Dex cause he doesn't talk funny like Yoda
download.jpg

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
[
ive defended derek many times. hes my bro. and you are correct about derek being a huge help during the reno! that earned him points in this debate. but those points were lost when that fuck introduced vodka tampons to my epic halloween party! we have a rep to uphold. derek is more mascot than face of the frat. its jb or jake for vp.

but to your point, he does deserve a reward, and his bar is a hit. i want to see a bar built in the party room in the basment, so derek can have a bedroom, and a better bar. everyones happy.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
the organization was made by tremolo, because the other members had no experience repairing houses, remember that tremolo grew up in a shitty house, when you live in those conditions you learn to repair things. all Derek did was follow tremolo's instructions.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
that's a really good comparison lol. :KEK:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

alphas are not gay, they are homiesexual and muscle lovers. :KappaPride:

aniki.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes