Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So will this episode have a date event for our chosen love interest?
If so that means I have to pay for three meals not just two
No one said having a throuple would be cheap
I'm pretty sure all the dates will be same day/time. Time to lock-in the girl of people's choices with the main girls.

Reactions: JiiEf and Joshy92

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
What a strange feeling when looking at this preview, I didn't really like it, maybe it was Sage's hair that turned me off, but I didn't like this preview, I'll try to focus on the breasts.
It's all agricultural crop rotation. Sage went from haystack hair in episode 1 to cornrows in episode 10.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Good, so it's not just Maya with terrible hairstyle.:LOL: I told you the Lily one was made by someone else:whistle::ROFLMAO:
Everything is fine with the hair, but not so much with the eyes. Weird curvature in the corners, which has not been observed before. I don’t know what he’s doing with the models, or maybe he’s using inappropriate facial expressions. This is not the first time we’ve seen this.
Sometimes I regret that Istarted working with 3D modeling, now shortcomings and mistakes are easier to notice. :LOL:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Is he doing still patch only? Then you should all download the full game, not modded, or compressed before the release. Hopefully we will have less than 100 pages of 'my game loops', or 'my game crashes'

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I fucking need this episode
I told you guys before my simping was running on fumes
Well now its officially out

It's like I have ran out while on the highway and I need some kind soul to pull over and give me more simping fuel
So, come on DPC I need it bro

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes