JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I was planning on saving Sage for last and replaying the last episode first… might not be able to do that.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Everything is fine with the hair, but not so much with the eyes. Weird curvature in the corners, which has not been observed before. I don’t know what he’s doing with the models, or maybe he’s using inappropriate facial expressions. This is not the first time we’ve seen this.
Sometimes I regret that Istarted working with 3D modeling, now shortcomings and mistakes are easier to notice. :LOL:
He's fucking them up. Earlier eps the girls looked much better. The newer releases are getting bad. But his simps are 'Yes Men'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
He's fucking them up. Earlier eps the girls looked much better. The newer releases are getting bad. But his simps are 'Yes Men'.
Only character I think is outside that degradation would be Bella. I think she looks like a 'warmer' char all around. Perhaps it's just her new 'relaxed' facial expression, I dunno, I am biased about her so, meh.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Only character I think is outside that degradation would be Bella. I think she looks like a 'warmer' char all around. Perhaps it's just her new 'relaxed' facial expression, I dunno, I am biased about her so, meh.
I'm just glad he hasn't fucked Rio up. But I'm sure at some point that will happen. He's on a roll.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes