MundaneYeti

Dec 26, 2019
At this point it's better to ask if episode 11 will be released before GTA 6
GTA 6 will probably release at the end of 2025, and maybe even postponed. At this rate that DPC is going, I think probably we'll have episode 11 launched and 12 started. And I also think that next episode will take less time to release than this one. As he said, he made most the structure for the whole season during this development cycle (like minigames etc), and he also has all his pcs upgraded. Or maybe I'm just too optimistic

reahwea

Dec 24, 2022
GTA 6 will probably release at the end of 2025, and maybe even postponed. At this rate that DPC is going, I think probably we'll have episode 11 launched and 12 started. And I also think that next episode will take less time to release than this one. As he said, he made most the structure for the whole season during this development cycle (like minigames etc), and he also has all his pcs upgraded. Or maybe I'm just too optimistic
What if he decides to make an episode with 120 fps animations? :LUL:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I was going to joke that the update could be postponed, but what if that happens. :devilish:

Just kidding, I hope it comes out soon, so the mod can be perfectly updated this year.
Lol. If there was only one thing you could count on with DPC it's that when he gives you a release date, he's going to get it out on that day. As far as I know, he's 9 for 9 when it comes to releasing it on the announced date.

With all the gripes I have about him, it's something to appreciate. Once he announces a date, he treats it like it's set in stone. No empty promises or unexpected week delays on that front.

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
anyone could post the solution for the retarded beer minigame? i have to drag my ass to play the other routes in that godawful ep 9. thanks in advance

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 3150961

Gentlemen, it has been a pain in the ass waiting a whole fucking year for this update with you, but no more!

No more waiting, no more bad news, no more retarded DPC's posts!

I wish you all a good friday and may you all enjoy the episode, because I sure as hell will.

Beware spoilers, get your download here and then scram, don't risk it.

To our dear Mods in this thread (and the F95 servers lol), good luck!
my body is ready. :HideThePain:
gachi-gachimuchi.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes