Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Just so you know how pretty fucked you are @Zatanna2

this save used by me in Scrappy mode use it on unmoded version

same haunted house

i played with Sage+Rio ,Cammy,Bella everyone just says one line it was soo messed up

Screenshot_46.png

Screenshot_47.png

Screenshot_48.png

the messed up thing after this you complete fine like nothing is wrong then boof looped everything Jill inviting Bella and Bella talking with the girls

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
oh boy you're pretty fucked up. :HideThePain:
The solution for Scrapy's mod is to remove Sara's route if you are not with her since the default mod completes that part by mistake. It is simple to put in options. You have not had sex with Sara in chapter one, part 2, this already happened. I said more than a year ago, but it is better not to use the mods, if you have a good PC you open the game twice, one with the mod and the other without the mod and it is like having a guide, not everyone has enough time ...:devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shizuro

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I still haven't gotten over that park bench scene with Zoey last update
She was so sincere it was beautiful
My heart ached for her
I forgave her in two seconds now we are going to be best friends forever

• Haha
Reactions: legend_shon

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
The solution for Scrapy's mod is to remove Sara's route if you are not with her since the default mod completes that part by mistake. It is simple to put in options. You have not had sex with Sara in chapter one, part 2, this already happened. I said more than a year ago, but it is better not to use the mods, if you have a good PC you open the game twice, one with the mod and the other without the mod and it is like having a guide, not everyone has enough time ...:devilish:
so can i just change the variable of sara route with the mod and make a save ?

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
It is a game so DPC wants players to dare. In real life, I bet 30% would end up with Jill, 60% alone, 10% in jail.
I would have no issues with being in that 30%. Personally I think Jill is great. But then Sage has a great story too.. Maya is okay, but Josie is wow. Lily however, is probably one of my favorites. Her scenes in the club were amazing. Hopefully we'll get more Riona. I have most routes saved (no mod), but I don't think I got through Bella's storyline, but I literally haven't played for months. Can't forget Quinn of course.

Damnit. I can't wait to continue this masterpiece AVN, hopefully tomorrow.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Only over my dead body:p
This will be MC and Nicole's son saying their goodbyes after they know each other
View attachment 3152209
And this what i will do to whoever misbehave with my stepson
View attachment 3152221
And congratulations, you earn my first facepalm reaction on f95zone. Happy?:cautious:
no, the least I can offer the kid is to teach him how to fight. he's going to need it for the bullying that awaits him in high school.
NO.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Cannot wait to see how Jill turns into a bitch on the Bella/open door with Jill path. I would like to see the Jill of the Intro in action! There is also the hope of an harem ending there, who knows...
By the way, I think the banana costume is a mockery for the players who chose the most obvious and reasonable path down the storyline. It is a game so DPC wants players to dare. In real life, I bet 30% would end up with Jill, 60% alone, 10% in jail.
99% in the library with the nerds

1% with Ashley or some other boring vanilla chick

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes