felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Actually that's just one MILF, the other three are Cougars... but I reckon that's somewhat semantics for a DIK. :ROFLMAO:
Nicole is 100% so
Jade technically is, whether they are adopted doesn't change much
Bella may surprisingly be...
Nora until proven otherwise will be related to some other character, why not the mother?

only Cathy remains excluded with little hope

May 31, 2020
Cannot wait to see how Jill turns into a bitch on the Bella/open door with Jill path. I would like to see the Jill of the Intro in action! There is also the hope of an harem ending there, who knows...
By the way, I think the banana costume is a mockery for the players who chose the most obvious and reasonable path down the storyline. It is a game so DPC wants players to dare. In real life, I bet 30% would end up with Jill, 60% alone, 10% in jail.
10% is calling my name.. :KEK: if not that... Probably end up hospitalized dealing with whatever Derek smelt in Becky's pussy..

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
gotta be careful when using the console to unlock party perks, it's better to leave 3 locked so when we unlock one more at the end of episode 9, there's still two more left to unlock at the start and adt the end of EP 10, that way we avoid a softlock.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You can do that in Texas could be in 40's one day and near 80 the next
Is this Fahrenheit system? It's like an alien language to me.
B&R is further north, maybe somewhere in Pennsylvania or New York, but Dalli could take M/J somewhere, It's easy for him. He have huge imagination. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Being a DIK - MultiMod Edition (Ep9 v0.9.1 Update)
View attachment 2251932

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

No, it's not listed in the OP (seriously, why aren't you given the choice of what's available to use at your discretion?). Yes, it's the most comprehensive mod for every "Season". You won't find a better mod for this VN anywhere on the planet... fuck the VN's OP and the suppression. You have a choice... choose what's best for you, don't let anyone to provide you only those selections they wish.

Includes instructions for reinstating the original music back into the game.
It's fully automatic so it's your choice whether to add it back or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod - S1/S2 Update (non-critical)
The S1/S2 "Redux" v2 update
BaDIK_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
1701974200564.png 1701974302260.png

So, you want to play BaDIK S1/S2 fresh before the new S3 update drops sometime tomorrow?
Well, here's the very best way to do just that (in my biased opinion of course).

Changlelog:
  • Updated to the latest v7b mod Core.
  • Resolved SanchoGallery scene issue noted here.
  • Resolved ChoiceGuide menu issue noted here.
  • More polish and code efficiencies implemented.
Thanks to Jack26918, lustforsex, and everyone else for reporting issues.

Links in the mod's OP and it's associated FAQ are updated accordingly.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well,
- Sancho

Jun 20, 2018
SanchoMod - S1/S2 Update (non-critical)
The S1/S2 "Redux" v2 update
View attachment 3152295
Go get you some.
View attachment 3152296 View attachment 3152301

So, you want to play BaDIK S1/S2 fresh before the new S3 update drops sometime tomorrow?
Well, here's the very best way to do just that (in my biased opinion of course).

Changlelog:
  • Updated to the latest v7b mod Core.
  • Resolved SanchoGallery scene issue noted here.
  • More polish and code efficiencies implemented.
Thanks to Jack26918, lustforsex, and everyone else for reporting issues.

Links in the mod's OP and it's associated FAQ are updated accordingly.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well,
- Sancho
Interesting stuff, Sancho. Hope this isn't an overly basic question (couldn't quite find it addressed in the text) but does your mod help someone speed through to create a new save with different choices?

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
so can i just change the variable of sara route with the mod and make a save ?
Yes, but in the future when you see mod activate all route skip that option, it doesn't matter if it is scrappy, sancho or another modder, it is likely that the save will be corrupted.
And yes Sara is Sarah :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
help someone speed through to create a new save with different choices
You might need to elaborate. If you are asking if it has a comprehensive choice guide then yes, it has the only dynamically changing guide text (that takes into consideration all your previous choices) on the planet.

Jun 20, 2018
You might need to elaborate. If you are asking if it has a comprehensive choice guide then yes, it has the only dynamically changing guide text (that takes into consideration all your previous choices) on the planet.
That's good to hear! I really meant more whether it helps facilitate a speedrun, but then I suppose the biggest barrier to that is minigames so I could simply turn those off and build out some routes.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's good to hear! I really meant more whether it helps facilitate a speedrun, but then I suppose the biggest barrier to that is minigames so I could simply turn those off and build out some routes.
... well, it has the only Mansion minigame automated walkthrough on the planet as well. :p Bud, there's way too many features in that first BaDIK mod I made over a year ago... it's become a true beast of a production.

Read the mod's FAQ found here OR install a fresh v0.8.3 VN in a new directory and install the mod into it and see for yourself. Just make saves on a different page (you can name them) to keep them isolated if you wish.

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
B&R is further north, maybe somewhere in Pennsylvania or New York, but Dalli could take M/J somewhere, It's easy for him. He have huge imagination. :D
Dalli ain't taking my sweethearts anywhere
Except he can bring them to me here in Australia
I'll take good care of them

Jun 20, 2018
... well, it has the only Mansion minigame automated walkthrough on the planet as well. :p Bud, there's way too many features in that first BaDIK mod I made over a year ago... it's become a true beast of a production.

Read the mod's FAQ found here OR install a fresh v0.8.3 VN in a new directory and install the mod into it and see for yourself. Just make saves on a different page (you can name them) to keep them isolated if you wish.
Impressive work for sure! I've been out of this world for a year or so with a huge work project so I'm only getting time now to check these things out.

Thank you.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yes that Fahrenheit so it can from about 4 C to 26 C in a day or two which is way so people down south get colds this time of year

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes