blackbishop101

Feb 3, 2019
Cannot wait to see how Jill turns into a bitch on the Bella/open door with Jill path. I would like to see the Jill of the Intro in action! There is also the hope of an harem ending there, who knows...
By the way, I think the banana costume is a mockery for the players who chose the most obvious and reasonable path down the storyline. It is a game so DPC wants players to dare. In real life, I bet 30% would end up with Jill, 60% alone, 10% in jail.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
just use URM type Perk in the search you will see 12 perks switch from false to true easy thing and leave one false thats all
to modify those variables I use a save editor. the rest I manage with the command console.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
anyone could post the solution for the retarded beer minigame? i have to drag my ass to play the other routes in that godawful ep 9. thanks in advance
do like this download URM it's in this site forgot the link
search perk
Screenshot_42.png
to make great party
Bonuses Screenshot_43.png :
Screenshot_44.png

being lazy like me after playing many routes you have to do this

Screenshot_45.png
dont over due the multplier a lot like me tho

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
to modify those variables I use a save editor. the rest I manage with the command console.
yep i see a lot wants to edit through save editor but i'm kinda doing a lot of saves just the hassles about uploading editing every time and redownload rename the file is pain enough

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
yep i see a lot wants to edit through save editor but i'm kinda doing a lot of saves just the hassles about uploading editing every time and redownload rename the file is pain enough
it's not that difficult you just edit a save file and the next time you save those changes remain saved.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
hello stranger here is what you need.
View attachment 3152045
lool i forgot i had save everyone is maxed happiness the score hit mil something i wished i have ss for it

it's not that difficult you just edit a save file and the next time you save those changes remain saved.
Yeah but for me i had to play every route from start then when i hit the choice in ep8 i import each branch play it until i finish save
next branch had to go through all the hassle with party planning so i said fuck it use URM

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
sheesh like me thank god someone told me you need a new ones because scrappy re arrange some lines and it kinda fuck the game over
he did it for good cause to get to bang everyone without much worry
yeah i just use money cheat and variable to change decision from long time ago and i just use that save every time

oh boy you're pretty fucked up. :HideThePain:
yeah lol

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes