Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I was devastated to find out none of my old saves are available from previous update (or anything before that) and as I read some comments seems the dev is at war with modders and you can only have "clean" game going forwards. I'm sure there will be some loops found sooner or later, but to go through all that trouble only to find next update same shenanigans or even worse... Quite depressing. I get it we are mostly pirates here and don't matter to the project apart from good marketing and reputation, but I wonder if this will not play out as well as the dev hopes. From my experience people who challenge internet end up losing every single time unless they are like a billion dollar corporation.

Anyways.... guess I have to play from scratch again and hope that since I deleted folder from RenPy saves my game will not be broken come next time. I worry now if I will remember some key choice details and not miss out on stuff I wanna experience. Now without cheats for minigames if I get kicked out of college I hope Nicole will take me in :D

miamid99

Nov 4, 2019
Being a DIK [v0.10.0] [Dr PinkCake]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED: UPDATE ONLY:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Doing God's work!
I'm quoting you to both thank you, and give your post a bump since you're already 15 pages deep, under a few spoilers, and I'm sure more people want to find your links easily.
Thanks again!

EliteAmir2

Jul 30, 2018
How to fix the crash problem at the Helen Doctor scene:

1. Unren BaDIK
2. Open games\scripts\update10.rpy
3. Delete line 344 and 345 but make sure there are blank lines instead!
4. Don't forget to delete games\scripts.rpa and games\scripts\update10.rpyc (if exists) before starting the game.

Ren'Py will compile the rpy files in \games\scripts, so it takes a little longer at the first start after the edit.

Have fun, my pervs!

edit:
Make it look like this.

OLD
View attachment 3154512

NEW
View attachment 3154513
cant find the update10.rpy , installed everything :(
but thank you for your help <3

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
question if I download season 1-2 do I just need to download the 5gb update patch and not the 11 gb version?

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
I was devastated to find out none of my old saves are available from previous update (or anything before that) and as I read some comments seems the dev is at war with modders and you can only have "clean" game going forwards. I'm sure there will be some loops found sooner or later, but to go through all that trouble only to find next update same shenanigans or even worse... Quite depressing. I get it we are mostly pirates here and don't matter to the project apart from good marketing and reputation, but I wonder if this will not play out as well as the dev hopes. From my experience people who challenge internet end up losing every single time unless they are like a billion dollar corporation.

Anyways.... guess I have to play from scratch again and hope that since I deleted folder from RenPy saves my game will not be broken come next time. I worry now if I will remember some key choice details and not miss out on stuff I wanna experience. Now without cheats for minigames if I get kicked out of college I hope Nicole will take me in :D
If you only cheated with money, that solves it

Deleted the persistent file in:
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494
and also the persistent file in:
BeingADIK-0.10.0-pc\game\saves
Restart the game

Reactions: cbiskit

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
If you only cheated with money, that solves it

Deleted the persistent file in:
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494
and also the persistent file in:
BeingADIK-0.10.0-pc\game\saves
Restart the game
I used some mod that tells me which choice gives what paths and stuff as I really enjoy these mods in games because I want to go on the path I want to go not realize later I have to go few hours gameplay back and change 1 variable. But I will just now go completely clean when it comes to Being a DIK and let other players with with the tyrant dev haha, thanks for info tho.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes