Dec 2, 2020
The decision to stop supporting it financially before the interlude was the best economic decision of my life. Otherwise today I would feel scammed by all the anticheats, freeroams and other crap.

If you can't complete the first freeroam, it means you used a mod. To complete it you need to talk to Sage. If you can't, you have to wait for Scrappy mod update. And no, I also can't start a conversation with Sage.

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
the dip in quality to no one's surprise happened after the route switch. People go to changelog and see 5000 new images only to find out they will only enjoy maybe 10% of that? I understand the heavy impact of making such a difficult choice, but like, I'm trying to jerk off and then get back to my life man. Maybe i'll spend a fun hour on one of these when i'm REALLY bored.

But still, i want to jerkoff lmao, why are there "dramatic decisions" and bloated minigames?
100%

There was no eroticism or sense of fun adventure in this update. I don't mind when I get some unexpected drama in my sex games, but I realllly have no interest in a focus on drama and clicking bullshit with almost no sex in my sex games.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, you're complaining that your modded saves won't work with the unmodded game.

HONESTLY, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

It happens to every fucking damn modded game you find in this forum, you know.

We did WARN you as well.

So, STOP BUSTING OUR BALLS

Reactions: XV71

Vic Sage

Jun 8, 2018
2nd side of the puzzle is ... puzzling me :D

i see when you press the middle button there are successively some other button that get blanked in a specific order.
But 4 of those button never get blanked during the whole middle pressing one.

Tried to click the never blanked button one after another in the same specific order or even invert order, but still nothing, tried to click the buttons that will get blanked one after another but nothing more, so i must say it's head scratching :D
You need to go back to the part I of the puzzle cube and make it so that they point to all the ones that part II doesn't cover

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
So, you're complaining that your modded saves won't work with the unmodded game.

We did WARN you as well.

Not true at all. My game has no modded saves and it still crashes.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017

We did WARN you as well.

I think the issue isnt necessarily like a bug because of a coding conflict or whatever. The issue these guys are having is more about how DrPinkcake seems insistent in blocking mods.THey are deliberately trying to screw over those who uses the mods and people are still confused on why.

Reactions: vodoo78
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes