Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
When Madame "Cow Udders" Rose has the most lewd scenes, you know DPC is fucking with us :LUL:
Such an asshole :KEK:

Got to hand it to him, he sure knows how to make things awkward...like sitting with Zoey going through the photos and bam! up comes the one with my MC cupping Quinn's tits :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Being a DIK [v0.10.0] [Dr PinkCake]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED: UPDATE ONLY:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
You are a prince, kind sir.

darkblaze012

Jul 29, 2018
so i think my save broke because i used the multi mod.. probably... but anyone know a fix? other than using other peoples save of course

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I found another one. Just look in my "how to fix" post. I updated it there. That should be it by now. All in all there are three files to edit. Good thing we only have to extract the RPA once. Just edit the another two files, delete the RPYC of that files, and that should be it. Until the Dr releases an update and it's in there again. :ROFLMAO:
I got it. I hope DPC chokes on Swedish MeatBalls, that fucker! My saves aren't even modded.

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
he is going to add cuck shit with zoey and jacob? lmao this game is a fucking trashfire
maybe you haven't arrived at that point yet, dunno about your choices but in my playthrough she shot jacob down for no-cuckolding-allowed reasons

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ehh fucking Maya..
If only Josy had solo route.
Just wait for Ep. 15 - Roof On Fire :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: blabla0991
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes