bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I mean I loved he bella scenes but I am only interested in them. I wsh tehre was more Bella. Also have seen some teaser about someone watching MC and Bella have sex? This was not in the game XD

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
noo guys its fine if dpk breaks regular (potentially paying customers) saves as long as he punishes those bad modders! (for like less than a day).

Seriously I wonder how much time he spends trying to make sure people cant mod just for every single time a mod to take a day or two tops :KEK: I guess he wants people playing and re-reading every single path so its not just a few hours of content but more like 10 hours! :HideThePain:

Reactions: mofonistik

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
When Madame "Cow Udders" Rose has the most lewd scenes, you know DPC is fucking with us :LUL:
Such an asshole :KEK:

Got to hand it to him, he sure knows how to make things awkward...like sitting with Zoey going through the photos and bam! up comes the one with my MC cupping Quinn's tits :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
13 vids out of over 300 - still wasted space but nowhere near main focus.

Reactions: KaiserST
Sep 30, 2020
removing lines from Update9.rpy
"if persistent.mod_wt_enabled != None:
jump wt_label"

causes the end of interlude to jump to credits as opposed to start of episode 9. Unable to figure out how to get it to work. any ideas?

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
noo guys its fine if dpk breaks regular (potentially paying customers) saves as long as he punishes those bad modders! (for like less than a day).

Seriously I wonder how much time he spends trying to make sure people cant mod just for every single time a mod to take a day or two tops :KEK: I guess he wants people playing and re-reading every single path so its not just a few hours of content but more like 10 hours! :HideThePain:
honestly, I wouldn't even hate it THAT much if it weren't so damn unwieldy to handle multiple save files for different routes. I just wanna read lewd stories, not organizing and filing 15 different story arcs like an AMC showrunner

Reactions: MrMax

ArsiSani1

Mar 13, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Amazing game. It was introduced to me 3 years ago and man this is a masterpiece

TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
Just to confirm cause I'm dumb as a rock: I already have EP 9, I just need to download the patch to 9 to 10 right? No need to download the entire 12 gigs, correct?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I got it. I hope DPC chokes on Swedish MeatBalls, that fucker! My saves aren't even modded.
I wouldn't go that far. I would give him an enema with five kg Surströmming...
how can i edit renpy files? i'm trying with notepad++ but i cant read nothing.
Well, you've to do Step 1 first: unren the game. After that you can read all the RPY files.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
honestly, I wouldn't even hate it THAT much if it weren't for it being unwieldy to handle multiple save files for different routes. I just wanna read lewd stories, not organizing and filing 15 different story arcs like an AMC showrunner
DPK clearly could not organize them into a cohesive story so gave up trying at all in season 2 :KEK: if hes making thousands/tens of thousands and couldnt im sure as fuck not even going to try for free, maybe I will play this again in 2035 when its finally done and will be "retro" instead of "out of date"

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes