KingCoomba

Jul 20, 2017
Honestly im getting tired of DPC's anime level twists.
Are we suppose to even feel any sympathy for Stephen?
The 'bad' guy who's bordering on some grey area of morality type shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So he clearly had this issue with Jade and their relationship a whole decade prior to the current timeline and for some reason as a grown ass man who's a millionaire, his next course of action was the be the dean of a college and solicitate with girls as young as his daughter as well as his wife's colleagues.

Bruh I don't get this he tells his therapist, his wife (Jade) doesn't make him feel wanted due to being barren. Which is first off, completely dumb writing, like DPC just skewered this whole dynamic when stephen was the one who started cheating blatantly which in turn made Jade feel unwanted and eventually became her sole reason of sleeping with MC.

Like wtf is this paradoxical shit.

Blud she had every right to when you're incessantly trying to sleep with Bella and already did something with Cathy your wife's best friend. What is DPC smoking here.
Wait until you go and play Acting Lessons. Great game, but that's his MO. As a writer it's what initially made DPC stand out in the AVN genre, applying subversive or unexpected twists in a genre where writing plays second fiddle to the dick diddle. It's also his worst habit as it seems he's made it the sole focus of his writing is constant 'gotchas'. I think he's forgotten the college drama genre of game he created in the first place and why people loved the early seasons of BAD.
Creators don't need to, nor should they bend to the every whim of their fans, but it's a case of a creator to stuck in their vision of their creation and to hell with what and who made that creation popular in the first place.

It doesn't help that he made his own safe space bubble on discord and buried himself in it to avoid any valid criticisms. Of course you're only get unwavering support when you surround yourself with people who've sunk-cost themselves into supporting the game.

Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Honestly im getting tired of DPC's anime level twists.
Are we suppose to even feel any sympathy for Stephen?
The 'bad' guy who's bordering on some grey area of morality type shit.
So he clearly had this issue with Jade and their relationship a whole decade prior to the current timeline and for some reason as a grown ass man who's a millionaire, his next course of action was the be the dean of a college and solicitate with girls as young as his daughter as well as his wife's colleagues.

Bruh I don't get this he tells his therapist, his wife (Jade) doesn't make him feel wanted due to being barren. Which is first off, completely dumb writing, like DPC just skewered this whole dynamic when stephen was the one who started cheating blatantly which in turn made Jade feel unwanted and eventually became her sole reason of sleeping with MC.

Like wtf is this paradoxical shit.

Blud she had every right to when you're incessantly trying to sleep with Bella and already did something with Cathy your wife's best friend. What is DPC smoking here.
I would guess it is just DPC's way of showing that there is not just black and white. Both Stephen and Patrick have a past like everyone else and knowing them better gives you better understanding of why they act as they do. For me it was interesting to know that Patrick is not a total dick (just very conservative and wasted by wife's illness) and Stephen? Well, that Jade is even more fucked up than I thought. Not sure what is Stephen real agenda but I would somehow understand if that would came from simple boredom and because "he can", he just play god giving the tools but not forcing anyone to do anything per se.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Does anyone know how to use console commands and if they brick the game? Finished episode 10 and feel like changing some of my choices without starting completely over
console commands dont break the game, you can even use mods as walkthrough guide and it won't fuck up your saves. It only breaks when you use a function made by the mod that isn't part of the game, as stuff you have to choose between 1 or other LI and you use the mod to have both. I replayed the whole game because I lost my saves since I got a new pc, and season 1&2 had a mod, season 3 (the newly updated with ep 10 included) I played with no mods and I had no problems with my saves.

If you wanna use console, you have to go on the BAD folder/renpy/common. then look for a file called 00console.rpy, open it as notepad and do search Ctrl+F and search for "Config.console" then when you find Config.Console=False, you change it to "True", save and exit. Then in the game you press shift+O to use console.

some commands:

money=(number) can be 1to5 till ep.7 or 1-10 afterwards.

mansion_money=(number you want)

pp_money=(I usually put it around 20-22) is good enough. This is for party planning.

dik=(1-20) to go from dik/huge dik/massive dik. (changing dik score)

dtype=(number) to change dik stats - between dik,neutral and chick. It isn't that important till ep8. Since by changing score you usually change the stats. After that I found out that you need not only to change the score, but also the status.

affinity=( either "u'DIK' or u'NEUTRAL' or u'CHICK'") to change between those affinities.

On previous brawler you can increase stats by:
sports_mov=4 (to max moviment)
sports_pow=4 (power)
sports_dex=4 (dexterity)
sports_hp=4 (hp)

you can also add roundbound kick, healing and counter. i forgot the commands though because I never needed to use those.

New Brawler: Credits to doovel

For the new brawler mini-game it's bn_ instead of sports_. I assume it stands for brawler new. If you want to cheat, the easiest way is to just set bn_cpu_hp to 1 after the fight starts. (variable might be named slightly differently)

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well, almost. And I’m sure some of you are irritated by it too: After the MC tells Josy he still thinks about her all the time at the Halloween party, and then she tells him she’s still crushing on him in her pillow fort, and he INEXPLICABLY TELLS HER HE’S OVER HER. What the fuck?

Ha iam curious of how you thaught it will go with Josy if you decided tzo go for a real relationship with soemone else?

If you go for a real relationship, nearly everything else with girls who want more than just "fuck" stops. That is your decision you made in ep 8 and it was very clear, and thats the reason why there is the "others" route, cause... duh... for other routes than the main-LI.

If you wanted to pursue Josy solo... well... go for it with the others path, thats the whole reason for said path. And yep, it opens up the Josy Path for sure, you can see it in the pillow fort and during the thanksgiving camp (the scenes change a lot). Give it one more episode and MC and Josy will fuck without maya being in the picture...

IF you choose a relationship, i guess this ship has sailed, which makes sense. Josy knows about your relationship with others, cause MC goes official with them (except Bella) So... whats there left to say? The feelings are there, but MC choose a different route. Thats closure. Thinking about something doesnt mean to pursue it. Thats not a mistake by DPC, its a misunderstanding coming from yourself.

Its not ruled out that you can cheat with Josy along the road at somepoint, but i dont think so. Its not her style and she is so conflicted with that... she is able to cheat on maya, but going through with it WHILE Mc is in a relationship? I dont see it, thats one thing too much, aber MC pretty much shut the door with going in a real relationship. There is a chance that said door can be opened again, but i dont think so... so yeah... Josy Solo? Go the others path, and it makes perfect sense if you consider how Josys character is.

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
I'm not sure if anyone has already pointed this out, but BaDik fell to 5th place after the release of episode 10. Now, we just need DPC's braindead patreons to snap out of their delusion and stop blindly supporting him. The good doctor needs a reality check that he's not a god.
1702135542097.png

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You had to make "right" choices in prev. episodes. Read the guides listed in the 1st post to learn more.

This thread sure went to something, as expected. Hope there will be some quality discussion about new episode soon. :)
Quality discussion is as rare as a four leaf clover here.

Most people simply blurt nonsense for the sake of trolling.

I acknowledge that I misinterpreted a couple of things myself:

- I thought that Vinny opened the safe (he wasn't able to do it in fact), until someone pointed me that he didn't;

- I thought that the funny guy at the preppies' party in ep. 5 was Arieth's dad. He is Jill's dad, and the reason why he was funny is that he was drunk. Funny thing is that I had a quarrel with an user because of it. :D

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I dont get the obesession with the cube, if iam not entirely mistaken, you cant open it anyways yet. It will need some episodes more. I solved part II but thats it, and nothing came out of it. So... the cube is pointless for now. And yes you can start it anytime, not only in the first free roam, so we will be able to use it in future episodes to from scratch and solve it if its done by DPC. So far it has no use...

But to make it clear what is meant by step 2.

You push the button in the center, and you see symbols disapear. Its always the same pattern, push it through and you will notice 4 symbols that NEVER disapear. Those symbols you have to put in I and push the button in I again to solve the second step... But than it doesnt go on and you dont get anything for solving step 2 either.
hmm plot twist what would be if the thing vinny was looking for when entering at the halloween party was the cube because one day when he was high (again) he invested all his drug money on crypto and hid his wallet on an usb drive inside the cube. but forgot about it temporaly because of a bad trip so it was left behind after he was thrown out of college. would also explain why the laptop got hacked (vinny used it before and had a backdoor nstalled and knows some things about computers)

a really unrealistic plot twist but could explain some things and if mc could solve the puzzle his money problems and in addition mayas loan problem (if on her path) would be solved.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm not sure if anyone has already pointed this out, but BaDik fell to 5th place after the release of episode 10. Now, we just need DPC's braindead patreons to snap out of their delusion and stop blindly supporting him. The good doctor needs a reality check that he's not a god.
View attachment 3158537
I think you and anyone who thinks that F95 reviews do matter need a reality check.

handydandy

Jun 28, 2020
im on the clean up day in ep10 and ive finished cleaning up and talked to everyone and done the cube but i have nothing left in my tasks? is the game soft locked? Cant seem to progress anymore

Reactions: titom32

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
hmm plot twist what would be if the thing vinny was looking for when entering at the halloween party was the cube because one day when he was high (again) he invested all his drug money on crypto and hid his wallet on an usb drive inside the cube. but forgot about it temporaly because of a bad trip so it was left behind after he was thrown out of college. would also explain why the laptop got hacked (vinny used it before and had a backdoor nstalled and knows some things about computers)

a really unrealistic plot twist but could explain some things and if mc could solve the puzzle his money problems and in addition mayas loan problem (if on her path) would be solved.
Play this episode and you'll see what the cube is for.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
someone can tell me how to go to my owen room ? task says check your room.. but no idea how to get there wtf ?

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018

Ha iam curious of how you thaught it will go with Josy if you decided tzo go for a real relationship with soemone else?

If you go for a real relationship, nearly everything else with girls who want more than just "fuck" stops. That is your decision you made in ep 8 and it was very clear, and thats the reason why there is the "others" route, cause... duh... for other routes than the main-LI.

If you wanted to pursue Josy solo... well... go for it with the others path, thats the whole reason for said path. And yep, it opens up the Josy Path for sure, you can see it in the pillow fort and during the thanksgiving camp (the scenes change a lot). Give it one more episode and MC and Josy will fuck without maya being in the picture...

IF you choose a relationship, i guess this ship has sailed, which makes sense. Josy knows about your relationship with others, cause MC goes official with them (except Bella) So... whats there left to say? The feelings are there, but MC choose a different route. Thats closure. Thinking about something doesnt mean to pursue it. Thats not a mistake by DPC, its a misunderstanding coming from yourself.

Its not ruled out that you can cheat with Josy along the road at somepoint, but i dont think so. Its not her style and she is so conflicted with that... she is able to cheat on maya, but going through with it WHILE Mc is in a relationship? I dont see it, thats one thing too much, aber MC pretty much shut the door with going in a real relationship. There is a chance that said door can be opened again, but i dont think so... so yeah... Josy Solo? Go the others path, and it makes perfect sense if you consider how Josys character is.
I think so too but what really interests me is what is better get the binder with the contract or not in the end cause more problems for maya a better chance to break them up or maybe better to be on her good side? too bad we have to wait another year to reach a conclusion.

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
I think you and anyone who thinks that F95 reviews do matter need a reality check.
I never claimed it was important, pal. I'm just stating that it has greatly disappointed those who adore this game, myself included. Especially with the unnecessary anti-mod that dpc insists on adding to his game. Let's not forget his obsession with achieving 60fps for the game. His ego is larger than Nora's well-endowed chest, and she's got quite the impressive assets.

Niccolado

Mar 4, 2022
Sigh. Seeing noone seems to care about the party planner I think I will use the console. Applying these code:

pp_needs_met = [[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],]

pp_multiplier=9

They all now looks smiley in the phone. At the end of the game? I have no blody idea. Posting this just in case someone is in the same rudder as me.

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
Well, almost. And I’m sure some of you are irritated by it too: After the MC tells Josy he still thinks about her all the time at the Halloween party, and then she tells him she’s still crushing on him in her pillow fort, and he INEXPLICABLY TELLS HER HE’S OVER HER. What the fuck?
Yeah that felt very weird. Now it looks like solo path with them is locked to others path. And this doesn't seem like a bug or glitch or whatever just another plothole in this mastermind masterpiece

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes