KingCoomba

Jul 20, 2017
Well, everything is improving :WeSmart:
You're right. Playing STD chicken and getting wasted every other day, only to wake up 2 years into your course to a day job, responsibilities and pet you can barely keep alive. Ironically; the true college experience...y'know...maybe DPC IS a genius!

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I know it is always easy to say something knowing all perspectives and facts (as a player) but the fact no one even mentioned about Vinny (who is obviously the one responsible for all this shit) is kinda annoying. Overall there were more than usually moments with lack of logic and thinking skill in this episode than in previous ones... Sometimes I got feeling like this is episode one and no one knows anything... Maya still cannot put her shit together always doubting about everything, Jill still having doubts in MC even after whole fucking 9 episodes, Derek relationship points -1 because we sat with Lily (at this point he should be ok with MC whoring around) etc.

I mean... I know this is just a game but DPC is really trying hard here it to be a perfect one. I got a feeling that at some points he tries too hard making more harm than good but this is how it is when you do not want any help, want to work on single project for years alone and therefore you are lack of different look/perspective on some things. Sad but well, it is how it is. There were many scenes here with better and more logical approach, a lot of useless scenes with additional renders but nothing story-wise, the whole update process could be a lot better and smoother with DPC still deciding how thing should look like in the end but yeah, never-ending discussion about why he works alone. I wish he will finish BaDIK before GTA 7 because GTA 6 roadmap is for sure out of radar.
Honestly I think the opposite. A lot of things became clearer now after this episode and a lot of important things happened.

It was NOT Vinny. Why don't you guys realise that the feud drug thing between Vinny and Quinn has nothing to do with the Cathy cluck & photo blackmail thing?

Just to let you know (DO NOT check this spoiler until you played ep. 10 till its end at least once):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fire047

Dec 31, 2020
can anyone give me the fix files for crashing at the beginning by the doctor pls cause i dont see any files that i can edit pls

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
the dik hots and sides save makes you sleep with nicole and lily, is there a diks hots and sides but with the one you end up with tara and other girls in tremolo's bed?
Load up this save, then click on Josy and Maya to end the night.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just to let you know, guys:

do you really think that no girl who had to endure the "walk of shame" isn't very angry with the DIKs?

just think about it.

squares

Mar 27, 2019
How to get Madame scenes?
I dont have her on phone contacts...
You had to make "right" choices in prev. episodes. Read the guides listed in the 1st post to learn more.

This thread sure went to something, as expected. Hope there will be some quality discussion about new episode soon. :)

Reactions: Ekzou

3j23

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone have issues opening on Mac? I did the steps like I did with the last episode but this one still doesn’t open saying may be damage or incomplete after doing the terminal. Any help, thanks!

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes