wikibam

Jul 8, 2023
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the current state of Season 3 (Episode 9 or 0.9.1). NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. Rank "S" for current Party Planning Mini Game, for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's first name, "Pena" for MC's last name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers with the exception of MC's last name, you'll have to play episode 9 again in order to change it as of now. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 10 start" saves, there is no Episode 10 yet, just "End of Episode 9" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the dik hots and sides save makes you sleep with nicole and lily, is there a diks hots and sides but with the one you end up with tara and other girls in tremolo's bed?

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Game just crashes beginning of the episode, just unplayable update, like any other game released these days
You probably used a save from a modded previous release on an unmodded release.

The issue has been discussed several times in the latest 30 pages, along with its solution.

IllDisposed

Apr 3, 2018
Wait reading through comments i see that madame has 3 scenes and the main girls just one... wtf, what an asshole is this dpc guy:FacePalm:
I had honestly completely forgotten about her. I don't think I even have any saves from the end of 9 where I actually took the VIP pass instead of giving it for the house, or where Derek beat the MC anyway. She does get a surprising amount of time for such a meaningless character, but I guess some people must care about it.

Hey...someone had posted the solutions to the ep10 math puzzles here....can someone point me to the link...
https://f95zone.to/posts/12390623/

falecocassio

Oct 10, 2021
Wait reading through comments i see that madame has 3 scenes and the main girls just one... wtf, what an asshole is this dpc guy:FacePalm:
Finished my first "others" route (with the three girls) and didn't get any of madame scenes... Dik affinity.
He could have done one scene with her and the other two with other girls (sally, heather, camila, sarah, melanie...).
Episode 9 was way better than this...

Reactions: ZenoMod

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Finished my first "others" route (with the three girls) and didn't get any of madame scenes... Dik affinity.
He could have done one scene with her and the other two with other girls (sally, heather, camila, sarah, melanie...).
Episode 9 was way better than this...
Yup.
To get all content you have to make different choices (possibly in previous episodes).

Blindly trying all possible choices is like trying to win a chess match by brute-force exploration of all possible branches... That would be a MAXIgame.

Decompiling the code and tampering the variables is far less boring than doing it vanilla... :HideThePain:

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
So after playing for almost half a day with all the paths these are my thoughts on episode 10.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Okay so I usually start with Sage on DIK path (cause Being a Dik duhh? but Sage is THE girl right?) and its going good she is scared to have normal date where you have dinner and go to cinema watch barbienheimer then the thanksgiving tent "fun" and i'm not gonna mention that whole Maya and Derek contract hunt house free room event cause its the same for every route. Well I have some paths where Sage is not present near the office door but other then that its all the same.

Then I go with neutral path meaning Maya/Josy now this route is always tricky because in one day you have to choose who you want to spend your friday with. Then you have some public sex with one of them on watch haha :D and its same thing as on Sage path justI didnt take the shrooms this time. Oh and forgot to mention the morning confrontation with Tommy and the diks and MC all confident standing ground naked and i didnt know how to feel about that rather embarassed or confident?

Next one is Jill and let me tell you this was so far the best path of the episode especially if you told Jill about Matthew cheating.
In this part of the episode mc and Jill made it official a post it on Rooster then we tell Bianca about her bf cheating (and I have a feeling that at some point she will want to make a move on mc depending if he made move on her) so I have a feeling there might be possible threesome with her and Jill? But Jill is still a rookie when it comes to sex so idk. Next we meet Jill's parents YAY :) Mc finds out Lana liked same music he does then it got emotional for a bit with Jill parents meaning when talking about Lana. Anyway my theory was that Jill parents knew Mc's mom especially Amelia (like she was one of her BFFs back in the day) but now is my theory that MC's mom and grandparents lived in that house before she passed away a then Royce's bought that house and that would make sense because we knew there was some connection but I'm still not convinced that Amelia knew MC's mom somehow?

Now Bella path maaaan how far we come from being this hateful looking scary lady to being "I care about you so damn much" even if you are dik path. There are few alternatives when it comes to yoga class if you look at the butts or not she still scold you no matter what but then the evening with her especially beer pong

then in the tent when you cant stop thinking about her so you say fuck it I'm going to her even though I promised to stay the night so I can clean up the camp after. MC play serenade which was ahh... if you're into that sort of thing but thankfully dog barked so it ended quick, few moments later we talk and then she asks if you wanna know more about her husband and its really painful to listen/read mainly if you imagine the scene and what she is going through and it gets emotional (even I got some tears in my eyes reading through that scene) so its hard on her being a "widow" for 2 years without knowing what happened to him. Now theory which is like 90% possible is and I'm leaning towards is that he was a soldier and got summoned back for a mission and is MIA or KIA and Bella doesn't know if he comes back or not.

And now for the others path. Since this path had many endings I was most excited about to play and it was dissapointing :(
Depending how you ended your previous night. Well first I started Lily/Nicole night we had some breakfast where Nicole invited mc on a date which was a classic dinner with getting to know each other a little bit better with sex ending YAY (but then again if you went on a date with Nicole you couldn't go with Nora) so after breakfast Lily and mc walked "home" with Lily stating if you wanna "roll" with her and I was like "eh fuck it" and then later you find out that "roll with her" means open relationship but she comes first which I guess is best possible scenerio if you want to be with other girls as well? But then Lily said that other girls might get jelly. And that would be true

screenshot0007.png
screenshot0008.png

and then Sage said that Lily is using mc?
Anyway another start of the others path was Quinn that was like

so yeah then mc played her bodyguard which could pay off or be problem in the future because you ran into Vinny again but no fighting this time. Speaking of fighting Mc is training his martial arts skills with his PT Dwayne so I dont know if we compete with alphas or it would be useful in some street fight as self defense or something else.
Lets talk about Nora now because I'll be brief. Since MC didnt spend night with Nicole and he was still on Nora path (or in contact with her) he could invite her on date instead. That date was in her home, turns out she has a roomate and its cat. (nothing aganst cats but here its a red flag). So first red flag, then Nora shows some of her work, we talk more, cat is getting annoying, we play some yes and no questions. (maybe another red flag? because its nothing bad but a bit unusual) then sex, after sex bye-bye go home but cat is cat and disaster happen and some of Nora drawings are ruined thanks to the cat but when she sees it guess who she blames?
Later (after class with her) she calls and break up with mc because of the situation and now choose if you wanna fight for her or give up on her.
So that was Nora now onto Sarah and Melanie. With them it was obvious they are not interested in relationship and anything more then sex.
Meanwhile Rio is trying to flirt with other guys so that Mc notices her and ask her out? Pff trying to hard to get only to find out if it bothers him or not :D:D Anyway jokes aside she invites you to the arcade a you play some games with her (Call of Duty Zombies with Last of Us vibes) and that was the best date on Others path IHMO. Then she thanks you later at BBQ with some public sex. And then later we (as audience) find out we were completly wrong about the stalker and she gets kidnapped (shit is getting real) anyway.

Okay now for the other girls who I didn't have / haven't seen in this episode:

Camilla - she had like three scenes total this episode and the most I've seen of her was during Beer Pong

Cathy - I had option to go to her place but it was on Josy/maya path but I declined for obvious reason and then I didn't get invite on Others path so either I wait for mod to be updated or I replay the whole game or make some other choices on certain path.

Zoey - I thought we get at least one scene with her especially on friday when she comes to mc's room and he reads her the diary but nothing so idk yet, again either wait or replay. Then later when you have one on one talk and you tell her you saw her as girlfriend and it hits her when she sees you with whoever you date/hang out (depending on the path you're on) and ran off and the next day not respond. Now I dont want to jump to any conclusions but you dont think something happened to her similar to Rio? Or she is just under lot of thinking what MC said to her?

Sally - I dont think there will be something serious with her. Maybe at some point she fucks MC but she'll be drunk and make a move and then she will regret it or something like that.

Dorm girls - The only thing I wanted to see was this scene

screenshot0011.png
screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png

Madame Rose - On others path and during free rooms events if you have money to spend you call her anytime to have some fun and she finally lets you fuck her for $$$$

Becky - who the fuck cares? I confronted her on Maya/Josy path about her wanting me even though I'm with them and she stumbles to say anything.

That's all I guess or so far from my plays about the episode in general I didn't play with mini games on because I dont care about them that much. The only mini games I had was playing with the cube and the fight scene where you click sides you wanna hit.
I got feeling that this game is gonna conclude soon (like not anytime soon but we are I would say halfway through? or nearing the end?). Because first of all the episode is called Calm Before the Snow or otherwise calm before the storm which is also metaphore for a quiet or peaceful period before a period during which there is great activity, argument, or difficulty.

Then Rio gets kidnapped, Burkes are divorceing which was long time coming apparently and then the role if you recorded a sextape with jade or not come to play,
zoey running off/away (hope's she's fine),
josy's relationship - if you're not on her path
Tybalt - wonder how he reacts to divorce and his failure to impress Jill and also lying to his closest friend

Well sorry for the long essay but I had to write this down here so I feel better :) and thanks for reading this

Last edited:

amatpidot

Oct 9, 2021
Hi. Im not sure why, but i seems to have a bug and kept closing on its own after a while playing in the halloween party scene. the Season 3 one. can anyone help?

Xxlknxx

Jul 13, 2023
For lazy asses like me who just want to play casual without being bothered with playing all paths to just to look at some medium quality renders, here's a script that unlocks the whole gallery (up to Ep10 only) except Jacob's art (I didn't bother looking for the variables)

Just drop it in the game directory and launch the game. You can remove it afterwards if you're afraid of anything
This doesn't work for me

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
just finished my jill route and damn what a rollercoaster. definitely a way better episode than episode 9. yes there were lots of mini games or whatever but without the mini games it was still a pretty lengthy episode (almost like episode 7 or 8). i personally rate this episode as high as episode 8 but that's just me.

so many good comedic moments - courtesy of derek, the DIKs, dawe and can't believe i'm saying this but tybalt. lots of heartfelt scenes. and also it's nice to have more back stories on the bailey's, burke's, royce's and obviously MC's parents.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Hi. Im not sure why, but i seems to have a bug and kept closing on its own after a while playing in the halloween party scene. the Season 3 one. can anyone help?
Must be the built-in anti-noobs minigame :WeSmart:

Just kidding. There are some known issues (some of which are purposely implemented features) which have been discussed in this thread.

Without the traceback file nobody can guess what your problem is.

Reactions: amatpidot
Aug 28, 2019
Does anyone else have this strange problem in free roam where opening the console causes the game to get stuck on whichever room I am in and the only thing you can interact with is your phone and the song skip button?

Reactions: Frank443
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes