mast3r

Apr 28, 2017
They did a better job than I have. Yesterdag the amount of patreons exploded. But this amount of money is happily before taxes.......
True but it's still the shit pile of money for the small group of people. Considering the present cycle of game development for 6 years they are already in the "A" game category which is pretty big (and those usually include publisher costs and marketing). Even for serious games that's good money. Although 45 minutes of gameplay with such simple mechanics for a whole year of work is a joke

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
True but it's still the shit pile of money for the small group of people. Considering the present cycle of game development for 6 years they are already in the "A" game category which is pretty big (and those usually include publisher costs and marketing). Even for serious games that's good money. Although 45 minutes of gameplay with such simple mechanics for a whole year of work is a joke

I totally agree with you. But there still is another option. Just don't become a patreon and wait patient on the mod. That is what I prefer. People will think that I am greedy, but I don't care.

mast3r

Apr 28, 2017
I totally agree with you. But there still is another option. Just don't become a patreon and wait patient on the mod. That is what I prefer. People will think that I am greedy, but I don't care.
I would not, but a lot of people will. I wouldn't be exploding if it was the first time but game devs from Patreon usually abandon really promising projects in the middle for laziness and greediness. I'm just worrying this will be another abandoned project someday.

Reactions: Jafo

Little_Cap

Nov 5, 2020
So how do I beat the first part of the box puzzle? I have no idea what Im trying to do here, I see all the roman numerals but I know nothing about all these letters from the Greek Alphabet.

mast3r

Apr 28, 2017
why the game is still crashed...
If you about crushing in doctor office then do next:

Go to your main directory - users - "choose your user" - appdata - Roaming - renpy - BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494 - and delete "persistent"
after that go to the game directory - game - saves - and delete the same file from there.

Reactions: Bustergang

Zergaholic1234

Jan 13, 2023
All in all it was a good Update.
I liked all parts between the Freeroams the most. The Freeroams were Ok. But if you do all paths it can become very tedious, especially the first one.
The Scenes were all Good, but the Madam ones are a bit unnessecary. I wouldnt be bothered by one. But the is a bit to much. I would have prefered a Mel scene LOL. The only scene i was really dissapointed with, was Lilys. Like we become closer with her and we get a 10 second BJ scene which felt very... underwhelming.

All in all a 8/10 for me. I hope the next Update wont take that long, but i dont think that this will ever happen.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes