Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Which conflict? the photos themselves tell that most of them were made before MC met the DIKs. The rest was made before Derek and MC joined the DIKs.

A conflict? if I imagined a conflict it would be Tommy vs most DIKs. The damn truth is that no one likes Tommy but Rusty.
I know it is always easy to say something knowing all perspectives and facts (as a player) but the fact no one even mentioned about Vinny (who is obviously the one responsible for all this shit) is kinda annoying. Overall there were more than usually moments with lack of logic and thinking skill in this episode than in previous ones... Sometimes I got feeling like this is episode one and no one knows anything... Maya still cannot put her shit together always doubting about everything, Jill still having doubts in MC even after whole fucking 9 episodes, Derek relationship points -1 because we sat with Lily (at this point he should be ok with MC whoring around) etc.

I mean... I know this is just a game but DPC is really trying hard here it to be a perfect one. I got a feeling that at some points he tries too hard making more harm than good but this is how it is when you do not want any help, want to work on single project for years alone and therefore you are lack of different look/perspective on some things. Sad but well, it is how it is. There were many scenes here with better and more logical approach, a lot of useless scenes with additional renders but nothing story-wise, the whole update process could be a lot better and smoother with DPC still deciding how thing should look like in the end but yeah, never-ending discussion about why he works alone. I wish he will finish BaDIK before GTA 7 because GTA 6 roadmap is for sure out of radar.

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
For lazy asses like me who just want to play casual without being bothered with playing all paths to just to look at some medium quality renders, here's a script that unlocks the whole gallery (up to Ep10 only) except Jacob's art (I didn't bother looking for the variables)

Just drop it in the <gamedir>/game directory and launch the game. You can remove it afterwards if you're afraid of anything

Last edited:

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
To all people stuck in the first free roam in EP10 when there are no more tasks on the phone:

I am sure I've been there multiple times, still I missed it somehow:

In the bathroom in the right hallway click near the laundry basket (where the pumpkin is). After that I was able to click Sage in the main party room.
I just did that, and nothing... :(

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Zongor

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I searched for some word list for the English Test in EP10 and maybe I suck at searching but since I did not find anyhthing I'd like to share the words i found. Most likely for native English speakers no big deal, but for me it was.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You nailed everything. 100% done

I knew Cathy would be back eventually, but that was so... random. I wash there was at least some buildup, and MC didn't even get her phone number :WaitWhat:. Whatever, what counts is that with Cathy's return and Jade getting divorced the MILF threesome of our dreams is basically a given. Sometime in 2026 :KEK:.

As for the update, it wasn't that bad. Right after disabling minigames that is. What a way to spend all that development time on something most of the community finds unnecessary at best. I hope patrons who spend their money on this can persuade this egomaniac to focus on things people actually care about.
Have you ever thought that most people like them? this thread doesn't represent what BaDIK's players think about the game at all. Not in the least.

If you followed this thread you'd think that Quinn, Bella and Quinn's restaurant girls are the most popular girls and that most people hate Maya and Jill.
That's quite the opposite: Jill and Maya (with Sage) are the most popular characters.

Dec 14, 2018
I just played Ep10 with pretty much every save I had from Ep9

My Balance (for my personal taste):

Dialogues: 9/10
Plot: 7/10 I love how previous choices from the game come to bite you in the ass, but honestly could be better. Days go by with pretty much very little content in them
Sex scenes: 5/10. Not because of the quality but more about the amount of scences. Overall you just get only 1 scene per girl, so only if you followed maya+josy path you get more than 1 scene in your play through
Mini games: 2/10 While personally I don't hate them I am not a fan of them either, but this release had way too many of them. For me the thing you got a binary choice to do when you start the game: They are either on or off. And while some mini games I enjoyed a lot (like party planning) some others I hated (like brawling and the crystal location exams). Same happened to me in other episodes, for example with swiper+mansion rebuilding vs cubic pluzzles and laberynth games

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Anyway, while many of us still waiting for a mods I will just share some "stuff" I find obvious but seeing some post here I guess it is not...
  • In ...\BeingADIK-0.10.0-pc-lin\renpy\common you got 00console.rpy file, find config.console and change its value to true, this will allow you to turn on console in game using Shift+O
  • code to change MC's name is name = "newName"
  • available skill points in brawler bn_skill_points = 2
  • obvious money = 20
  • minigames = 1 to turn on or minigames = 0 to turn off
  • when minigames enabled after finishing planning party (before dialogues with guys) put pp_needs_met = [[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],] to make them all super happy. To get better party score you need to change some more stuff but it was irrelevant to me so...
  • money for party planning pp_money = 300
  • all things I didn't mention you can find on your own using just two simple tools really... in ...\BeingADIK-0.10.0-pc-lin\game folder you got *.rpa files, in most of not-shitty games the names are self-explainatory so you are interested in scripts.rpa in this scenario. Unpack this file just dragging it into or some other tool, the folder with scripts will show up and files *.rpy and *.rpyc in there. The first one are easily readable by notepad, the second one... Simpliest thing is to drag them to . You will find in there all dialogues, code I mentioned (you just need to be a little creative) and 99% problems mentioned in last 50 pages will be solved in few seconds
Hope it resolves some of your problems because for more user friendly thing you need to wait for scrappy and Sancho1969

ps. oh, and first and last dot is pretty much the same for all games bases on RenPy so next time you can have some fun on your own when having problems or not having mod available

Last edited:

definitelymaybe

Aug 22, 2016
This update is amazing but it seriously needs a colour blind mode, I feel like my eyes are playing brawler whenever I have to the new math minigame. At least, after nearly 5 years we get to fuck cathy!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes