IllDisposed

Apr 3, 2018
Same here... I can't find any sense on the second one.
As far as I can tell you click on the 4 symbols the dials in part 1 pointed at, then click the centre button and face 3 opens but seems to have nothing interactive.
After that pushing the button on face 2 blanks out one of the symbols at a time, but 4 of them never get covered so i used the dials on face 1 to point at those 4 symbols and pushed the centre button at which point the MC just said he was done using the cube for now.

I'm hoping that means I succeeded as much as possible, but maybe it just fails you after a while. Find out when the walkthrough is up I guess.

Mar 29, 2023
You know, Lily is studying the wrong course. With the way she behaved in the last couple episodes, letting her study political science would fit her much better than healthcare in my opinion. She even has the same mentality (any publicity is good publicity or there's no such thing as bad publicity).

May 31, 2020
Now if I ever come across a white fucken cat... I'm going to shorten those 9 lives to 1...fucken fluffy.
And she has a kitty fetish.. Damn:censored:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I was wondering how hard it was for Maya/Loan story haters to go through this chapter and especially this specific scene :ROFLMAO:
It made me cringe a little bit (just looking at the for maya shot) and I haven't played her route at all since I first played this during like update 7 I just think it's the worst route among some mid ones wouldn't even say I hate her either

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c0gnomen

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Who do you think will side with MC in the event of a conflict?
In my opinion: Derek, Maya, Josy, Sage, Jill (Path), Isabella, Chad, JB and Elena, Camila, Lily.
I believe that the MC will need help from those he least expects, the conflict will only make sense if it is with people close to him, with people close to him doubting him, being against him, at least that's what happened in the Bully game, and DPC has already mentioned that he took inspiration from the game Bully when creating BADIK.

Bella will help, if the MC is expelled from the DIK's he will have to stay with Bella, he won't be able to stay with the HOT's like before, there is even a chance of him being expelled from B&R, something similar happened in the Bully game.

Apart from Bella, I can't think of anyone else to side with the MC, except the MC's "girlfriend", whoever she is, even if she also has doubts about the MC, she will try to help him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hunterashton21

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
A plot development worthy of the genius of Hideo Kojima. :KEK:
But only one Tybalt's simp material is watermelon with Jill stolen things :KEK:

I was wondering how hard it was for Maya/Loan story haters to go through this chapter and especially this specific scene :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, one of this guys already wrote at the top. :ROFLMAO:
In general, I'm not a fan of this Maya's loan storyline. It's too long and drawn out and it's largely Maya's fault for trusting Patrick too much. I've also been making jokes and memes about Maya over the past year.
But I got emotional pleasure from this quest. In the end, this is actually the strongest moment of this episode. My top rates are busy, but DPC gave me back a little faith in Maya, my attitude towards her changed a little.

Oh man... I have this save. Also have one when I fucked Jade and leaked the video, ended with Sage. I'm going to hell.

Reactions: c0gnomen

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
So, after playing through Episode 10, I decided to go back and re-do all my saves. This is the saves I have planned for Seasons 1&2:
  • Maya and Josy
  • Sage
  • Jill
  • Bella
  • Quinn
  • Rio
  • Lily
  • Nicole
  • Cathy
  • Nora
  • Jade
  • Sexless Others - This save is purely for the sake of having a blank slate to jump on new routes when they crop up in Season 3+ such as Zoey
  • Manwhore (All Others Girls)
  • Heartbreaker (All Main Girls, Commit to Sage, while fucking Jade)
Are there any other saves I should be prepping?
Cool shit. I wanna do all those but I don't know if I can choose anyone other than Sage. It's almost a muscle memory at this point. :HideThePain:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
The conversation between Jade and Stephen is based on a peculiar variable...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not it, if you tell Derek, you will be showing that you completed the mission, so they will use this video as evidence at the end of Hell Week, and this video will end up on Rusty's laptop, if you don't tell Derek, no one will know about the video and Derek will complete the mission with the old lady who was a teacher at B&R.

The laptop must have some backdoor that allows others to access the laptop, or it is Rusty who is working to put an end to the DIK's frat.

Reactions: emanresuistaken
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes