RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So, after playing through Episode 10, I decided to go back and re-do all my saves. This is the saves I have planned for Seasons 1&2:
  • Maya and Josy
  • Sage
  • Jill
  • Bella
  • Quinn
  • Rio
  • Lily
  • Nicole
  • Cathy
  • Nora
  • Jade
  • Sexless Others - This save is purely for the sake of having a blank slate to jump on new routes when they crop up in Season 3+ such as Zoey
  • Manwhore (All Others Girls)
  • Heartbreaker (All Main Girls, Commit to Sage, while fucking Jade)
Are there any other saves I should be prepping?

Anyname777

Jan 26, 2022
Why

Always pay close attention to what characters tell and what background characters do. Never skip anything.
I don't have time to play the game now(I will in 2 weeks) and I want to see the sex scenes on my phone so I would very much appreciate those saves.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there any fixer for the crashing (been using sancho) or do we still wait ?
He has a savfixer with every mod he has, go to the mod thread in question, get the savefixer, and play.

Any idea why he is hunting Scrappy mod and not Sancho mod?
Is Sancho mod somehow approved by DPC, or is Scrappy on DPC blacklist?
No mod is approved, it's just the way they code their mods.

DPC seems to be targeting only Scrappy's mod, since he checks only elements from Scrappy's mod :unsure:
Yeah

No, not at that particular Doc scene... it's a timebomb coded by the dev specifically targeting a variable introduced in Scrappy's mod. SanchoMod has not been timebombed but Pink goes after Scrappy each update, and this is another. I assure you I'm correct since I was the first to code it out last update and this one, even creating a way to remove it in my own mod out of courtesy.

If linux users are having issues then it's something different but I've not run across any and I've put the VN with SanchoMod on the Steam Deck which is Linux based...so dunno bud.
I posted a quick fix for those who used Scrappy's and have borked saves in the VN's thread here if needed. I've made it a automated detection in SanchoMod out of courtesy as well.
TBH, if you got the Doc's crash then your save that you loaded indeed was made using Scrappy's mod. There's easier fixes for that though, such as I posted here. Just an FYI, otherwise take care.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Lmao DPC spends paetrons money solely (since he spends time between updates on it) to try to "beat" sancho...... and he still has people saying this is a perfect game, him taking a year is absolutely fine, and anybody who dislikes is a complainer :KEK:

Yeah I'm sure this game is worth the hundreds/thousands they'll have spent by the end

Last edited:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I'm curious, why do so many people hate free roams? I find them pretty good, because you get to chat with a lot of different people so it feels good to get to know everyone a bit better and you have a mix of funny, serious and flirty convos.
I did enjoy this episode a lot more than ep9. It felt quite minigame heavy though, but I hope that means DPC is mostly done with making minigames and can focus on story and the rest and maybe episodes could possibly release faster, even though I'm doubtful about that.
Because it's a game designed to be played multiple times (6+ if you want to cover everything). And going through the free roams multiple times is a fucking horrible chore making me hate them more each time I have to go through them.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Because it's a game designed to be played multiple times (6+ if you want to cover everything).
Well if you weren't forced to do that it would be a couple of hours of game every year instead of 10+ not counting everytime the sandbox makes you quit ofc :HideThePain:

mast3r

Apr 28, 2017
v0.10.0 was released more than a year after the last update and is estimated more than a 1million $. Let me highlight new content -
Guys, I recommend you use the unlock gallery before trying this episode. After finishing one route I was like - is that it? There is only 1 additional sex scene for Isabella and Jill after more than a year from the last update?! How is that considered normal?! Almost no plot update but there are a lot of new clicking minigames and unnecessary riddles, cleaning of the fish tank, and feeding the fish regularly in it how is that important for the narrative?!

Keep in mind that from this episode creators earned more than 1 million $ during the last 12 months.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes