Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Yeah, one of this guys already wrote at the top.
In general, I'm not a fan of this Maya's loan storyline. It's too long and drawn out and it's largely Maya's fault for trusting Patrick too much.
I'm pretty sure that she could claim she would send him a nude and he would gladly write a check for "1 tuition" :HideThePain:

But honestly it's been so long that I can't even recall why the hell Bella, sage, and to a lesser extent Jill are even there. Jill is nice sure, sage I guess could be helping out the gf of a hot?, Bella uhh.....? I'm sure it was explained in story but that was probably 3-4 years at this point lmao

askme1234

Sep 18, 2017
To all people stuck in the first free roam in EP10 when there are no more tasks on the phone:

I am sure I've been there multiple times, still I missed it somehow:

In the bathroom in the right hallway click near the laundry basket (where the pumpkin is). After that I was able to click Sage in the main party room.

esh93

May 7, 2020
I just downloaded the game and I don't have any previous save files, how can I play it? I have tried to import the save files that are in the thread but impossible

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
if you said to derek that you had feelings for josy or maya and went for the others route and have a hangout with them now in episode 10, you'll get interesting scenes. the josy one I was already expecting, but maya surprised me

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Who do you think will side with MC in the event of a conflict?
In my opinion: Derek, Maya, Josy, Sage, Jill (Path), Isabella, Chad, JB and Elena, Camila, Lily.
Which conflict? the photos themselves tell that most of them were made before MC met the DIKs. The rest was made before Derek and MC joined the DIKs.

A conflict? if I imagined a conflict it would be Tommy vs most DIKs. The damn truth is that no one likes Tommy but Rusty.

Quiet132

Jul 21, 2017
Should I wank, cry or laugh? I don't understand anymore. It's fucking amazing! DPC continues to make a masterpiece.

P.S. I'm wanking and crying rn, someone get me some tissues or I'll start wiping my face with used ones.:cry:

lord_alamar

Nov 9, 2020
I searched for some word list for the English Test in EP10 and maybe I suck at searching but since I did not find anyhthing I'd like to share the words i found. Most likely for native English speakers no big deal, but for me it was.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kalux and Krle22

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
v0.10.0 was released more than a year after the last update and is estimated more than a 1million $. Let me highlight new content -
Guys, I recommend you use the unlock gallery before trying this episode. After finishing one route I was like - is that it? There is only 1 additional sex scene for Isabella and Jill after more than a year from the last update?! How is that considered normal?! Almost no plot update but there are a lot of new clicking minigames and unnecessary riddles, cleaning of the fish tank, and feeding the fish regularly in it how is that important for the narrative?!

Keep in mind that from this episode creators earned more than 1 million $ during the last 12 months.

They did a better job than I have. Yesterdag the amount of patreons exploded. But this amount of money is happily before taxes.......

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunkeeper82

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
I just downloaded the game and I don't have any previous save files, how can I play it? I have tried to import the save files that are in the thread but impossible
Gotta download Season 1-2 (Episodes 1 to 8) and play that first.

Reactions: esh93

esh93

May 7, 2020
Gotta download Season 1-2 (Episodes 1 to 8) and play that first.
I already played them a long time ago, the problem is if I could start from EP.10, since I have changed PCs and not have to download the 2 different versions.

Ty

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes