DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Not the case with the other mod, because Sancho has a savefixer (for every game he does) that lets you play without having to wait. His mod also doesn't have the time bomb that gets added in every update, for some reason he goes after Scrappy on every update, both Sancho and Scrappy have put out fixes so people can play if they used Scrappy's mod.

Magnumhawaii the proof is in this thread, try looking...love how you are facepalming anyone saying this about Scrappy's mod which it is true, he targets Scrappy with every update...anyone who uses it, he sets timebombs in the code. If you don't believe anyone, ask Scrappy yourself.
yet I only use scrappy's mod. I think his is the best. Even if DPC tries so hard to work agains't him. But different from most people, I never have problems when a new update comes. It is always about how you use the mod.

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
I'm not sure if anyone has already pointed this out, but BaDik fell to 5th place after the release of episode 10. Now, we just need DPC's braindead patreons to snap out of their delusion and stop blindly supporting him. The good doctor needs a reality check that he's not a god.
View attachment 3158537
I'm sure someone who makes millions with his passion, literally reinvented the AVN games, got loyal supporters that paid hundreds, thousands and even more since years would care about the rating or rambling of people about his game on a pirate site.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I'm not sure if anyone has already pointed this out, but BaDik fell to 5th place after the release of episode 10.
Good to see another person using the objective best sorting method :KEK:

It absolutely hasn't deserved 3rd place all 3 of those games do at least 1 thing extremely well. The ONLY reason is that high is that badik is old as dirt so the 5 star reviews when it's competition was stuff like milfy shitty really push it up. Unfortunately things will not change, he will continue to get in his safe space while everyone else there kisses the ground he walks on and eats the shit out of his ass so he doesn't have to strain.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020

It absolutely hasn't deserved 3rd place all 3 of those games do at least 1 thing extremely well. The ONLY reason is that high is that badik is old as dirt so the 5 star reviews when it's competition was stuff like milfy shitty really push it up. Unfortunately things will not change, he will continue to get in his safe space while everyone else there kisses the ground he walks on and eats the shit out of his ass so he doesn't have to strain.
Ew, man. C'mon now.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I'm sure someone who makes millions with his passion, literally reinvented the AVN games, got loyal supporters that paid hundreds, thousands and even more since years would care about the rating or rambling of people about his game on a pirate site.
Explain it plain English how your godking reinvented the genre.... I had no idea he was also developing renpy behind the scenes! He really should brag about that more.

Also I touch on this exact shit in my review.....do you defend jumping jack flash this hard? Why not IT INVENTED (not revolutionized) the 3d gaming genre :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I never claimed it was important, pal. I'm just stating that it has greatly disappointed those who adore this game, myself included. Especially with the unnecessary anti-mod that dpc insists on adding to his game. Let's not forget his obsession with achieving 60fps for the game. His ego is larger than Nora's well-endowed chest, and she's got quite the impressive assets.
As I've just wrote above, F95 users don't represent what BaDIK players think of the game AT ALL. People who post here on F95 are a quite peculiar, vocal and niche minority.

As I've already pointed out, if you followed this thread you'd think that most players hate Jill and Maya. The truth is that Jill and Maya (with Sage) are the most popular female characters.

Anyway, if you want to know which games are the most popular here on F95, you just have to look at the views numbers.

Reactions: Joshy92

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
As I've already pointed out, if you followed this thread you'd think that most players hate Jill and Maya. The truth is that Jill and Maya (with Sage) are the most popular female characters
So where are you getting these objective stats about the female characters?

ManifestDream

Sep 13, 2021
This game doesn't deserve 1 or 2 stars at all but the ratio of playtime to sex scenes is getting worse and worse. I don't really care about any of the drama girls are going through. I miss the early episodes.

Reactions: rem3403

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Yeah that felt very weird. Now it looks like solo path with them is locked to others path. And this doesn't seem like a bug or glitch or whatever just another plothole in this mastermind masterpiece
I play on other path, I didn't see my mc telling her that. that he was over. She was dwelling about cheating Maya with him.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
This game doesn't deserve 1 or 2 stars at all but the ratio of playtime to sex scenes is getting worse and worse. I don't really care about any of the drama girls are going through. I miss the early episodes.
In comparison to the start of the other top 5 (or whatever you want to call its competition) the start is fair to rate 1 or 2 star. Illogical sandbox that make no sense and have no navigation, fake choices (almost none of chapter 1 choices matter), and renders that are getting beaten by God damn HS2 games!

Oh yeah and he unquestionably spends proples money to try to own da modders....

If you could skip to the current stuff maybe it would be better but the start feels like it came out a looooong ass time ago in terms of AVN

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm not sure if anyone has already pointed this out, but BaDik fell to 5th place after the release of episode 10. Now, we just need DPC's braindead patreons to snap out of their delusion and stop blindly supporting him. The good doctor needs a reality check that he's not a god.
View attachment 3158537

Wanna bet that in January (the month after the game gets an update) you will find out that DrPinkCake is going to have at least a thousand Patrons more than in November?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes