wikibam

Jul 8, 2023
I just did that, and nothing... :(

View attachment 3157958
i recommend that if you dont want to start all over again, to get a clean save and unninstall all mods
( i got a clean version of season 3 with ep10)
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5618683 (clean save files)

if you used Sancho mod aparently theres a fix, if its scrappy at the time im posting this i dont think there is..
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-12392539 (shancho fix)

if your game crashes after the start of ep 10 download the fix:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-9-1-scrappy.29402/ (crash fix)

and lasty for me i had to remove the saves from the %appdata% (backup if you want)
(info about that)

EDIT:
in case you'r looking for the scrappy fix which seems to work for some:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-9-1-scrappy.29402/
or you can go to his patreon
(the main problem is that in ep 10 you cant talk to sage bcs of a mod blocker put into the game..)

Last edited:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
So do we know who the cheater is?
if you finished your first run in season 10, it says that Isabella didn't find the cheater. So no. We don't know and they couldn't find out. I didn't cheat on my saves, so I don't know if she finds out when it comes to MC.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
You seem to have comprehension difficulties or you're a troll. I never said AVNs aren't a niche, I'm saying that It is less that before and if today so many new games are developed, it is because someone like DPC proved you can make millions while creating them.

In any case, talking with you is a waste of time. Off to the ignore list you go.
The start of your previous message is "avn we're more niche.....implying badik made them less niche?

Before Being A Dik, AVNs were a niche like far more that today. DPC put the genre into the spotlight with his game like none did

reahwea

Dec 24, 2022
Well here’s the particlar path I created before I got to the scenario I wrote about.
  1. Achieve the throuple.
  2. But rather than “ask for something more,” I had the MC tell them he just wanted to be friends.
  3. Also had him tell Derek he still had feelings for Josy. Got that? Still have feelings for her. That’s an option built into the game & everything.
  4. Also had him choose to hang out with her, and be all boyfrendy and shit, when given the option.
  5. In episode 8, when he has to choose an LI, and we see various black-and-white collages of the LI options, you see a Josy one… and an “Others” path. Which I took.
  6. In episode 9, I had him tell Josy he thinks about her all the time.
So now we’re in episode 10, Tremolo’s hanging out with Josy again, she gets into lingerie and climbs into bed (in a pillow fort, but it’s on her bed) with him… and now the very game cockblocks him. And now Josy is uncomfortable around him, because she’s embarrassed about confessing her crush on him when he’s not interested.

It’s extremely annoying, and I have only two words to DPC about this particular development:

View attachment 3158716
Yeah that's a total bummer

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
It's always been like this outside the five mains though? Even J & M are fucking each other and Sage wanted to fuck Chad he rejected her not her him. Zoey is about the ONLY side girl he's ever handled with kid gloves in that regard no sex and only interested in fuckface.

Riona, Quinn, Sarah etc are prostitutes sucking other men of in gloryholes. Nicole, Lily etc are doing it at the club. Becky fucks around, Jade is married, Heather is in a open relationship. Cathy and Nora are mature women using dating apps for sex. Even the ones MC doesn't fuck are involved or fuck around Sally/Magnar, Elena/JB, Tara/whatevername, Ashley/Derek, Tiffany etc.

The majority of the women are literal whores, fucking around or in relationships. If it's not a main girl or Zoey they've been getting dicked down elsewhere. BAD really isn't a game where every women is exclusively focused on the MC it never has been.
I am glad zoey turned down jacob. She is my main LI right now, it depends if he will give her back to MC at some point and if I will still play it next year because I am really getting old to keep playing this.

Reactions: TittyHeaven

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Geez, this thread is a mess. Personally, while I didn't like this game much last time I've played (nothing against it, I just didn't think it was anything special), I was still curious as to why all this ruckus around the forums, to see if it is worth playing it again or not.

Yet, instead of people discussing the game and the latest release, I just see banter between fanboys and haters... I mean, sure, anyone can be passionate, I also have my favorite games, but to the point of not even seeing discussion about the game... This isn't even beneficial to the dev himself.

I understand this game is pretty popular, and I also know that not all fans see themselves on the posts above, but would be nice to have a discussion about the game to encourage others (like myself) play the game. Maybe a lot of stuff changed since last time I've played, who knows.

To the ones that are actually talking about the game, is there anything different that I can expect if I try this game again? Thanks in advance.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Yeah happened to me to , but I noticed it only does this when MC is in his own room.

It works elsewhere ( say in a story section outside of DIK mansion) so if you want money for say Fishtank mini game , do the command prompt before you go into your room
It doesnt break the game, I will explain. if you use the money command and you are not talking to someone, but you are in your house. example. I am charging my wallet in 10 and I am up there with nick at the fish tank. after you used the command you "can't move" or "touch the fish tank". Just touch the map, on the lower right side of your screen, and "go to" the same place in the house you are and you will be able move around and touch things again. If you know how to play with the use of console, you will never have your game "broken".

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Wait till you find out about the Quinn cult...
If that's about a fav girl then I'm fine with, some games I follow also have that, with memes and stuff, what I was mentioning was banter about the game and dev himself, that isn't beneficial imo.

Barely any cult can touch me anyway, I'm usually team harem. I love everyone equally. As long it doesn't include pineapple pizza.

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
Good to see another person using the objective best sorting method :KEK:

It absolutely hasn't deserved 3rd place all 3 of those games do at least 1 thing extremely well. The ONLY reason is that high is that badik is old as dirt so the 5 star reviews when it's competition was stuff like milfy shitty really push it up. Unfortunately things will not change, he will continue to get in his safe space while everyone else there kisses the ground he walks on and eats the shit out of his ass so he doesn't have to strain.
Man, you really need to go outside and touch some grass. It's one thing to dislike the game, we all have different tastes, but it's another thing to get butthurt at people liking things you don't. Grow up.

Reactions: VOYEUR

mobrz

Aug 24, 2020
Hey guys, my game crashes here. Can anyone help me with this problem?
Is it because my saves are modded?
PS: I even tried with unmodded saves from the OP and it still crashes

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well here’s the particlar path I created before I got to the scenario I wrote about.
  1. Achieve the throuple.
  2. But rather than “ask for something more,” I had the MC tell them he just wanted to be friends.
  3. Also had him tell Derek he still had feelings for Josy. Got that? Still have feelings for her. That’s an option built into the game & everything.
  4. Also had him choose to hang out with her, and be all boyfrendy and shit, when given the option.
  5. In episode 8, when he has to choose an LI, and we see various black-and-white collages of the LI options, you see a Josy one… and an “Others” path. Which I took.
  6. In episode 9, I had him tell Josy he thinks about her all the time.
So now we’re in episode 10, Tremolo’s hanging out with Josy again, she gets into lingerie and climbs into bed (in a pillow fort, but it’s on her bed) with him… and now the very game cockblocks him. And now Josy is uncomfortable around him, because she’s embarrassed about confessing her crush on him when he’s not interested.

It’s extremely annoying, and I have only two words to DPC about this particular development:

View attachment 3158716

I do like the rest of the game though. So far.
I've created the very same path too (I called it "Others - feelings for Josy). When she talked to her dad, I followed her, too.

My gut tells me that this path will lead us to a Josy girlfriend solo ending.

After ep. 10 I have the feeling that the main purpose of the Others route is to open a path leading to a Zoey girlfriend ending or a Josy solo girlfriend ending.

KingCoomba

Jul 20, 2017
Geez, this thread is a mess. Personally, while I didn't like this game much last time I've played (nothing against it, I just didn't think it was anything special), I was still curious as to why all this ruckus around the forums, to see if it is worth playing it again or not.

Yet, instead of people discussing the game and the latest release, I just see banter between fanboys and haters... I mean, sure, anyone can be passionate, I also have my favorite games, but to the point of not even seeing discussion about the game... This isn't even beneficial to the dev himself.

I understand this game is pretty popular, and I also know that not all fans see themselves on the posts above, but would be nice to have a discussion about the game to encourage others (like myself) play the game. Maybe a lot of stuff changed since last time I've played, who knows.

To the ones that are actually talking about the game, is there anything different that I can expect if I try this game again? Thanks in advance.
A lot of regular users have probably checked out until the newbie influx, save beggers and people who don't use the search box dies out. I mean, it's still super retarded in here, but it's the good kind (mostly).
Also DPC wouldn't touch this hell hole with a 10 foot pole, dude ain't looking for 'help' here.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes