Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
If that's about a fav girl then I'm fine with, some games I follow also have that, with memes and stuff, what I was mentioning was banter about the game and dev himself, that isn't beneficial imo.
Also you could easily search to find what people think with the main takeaway being: better than episode 9 (but less sexy), some forward progression for routes, tons (record amount) of minigames, and the biggest downside is that the sex scenes are so spread out (and a side character gets 2 more than every main LI)

But am I too much of a hater for that to be valid? :HideThePain:

Aug 29, 2023
Oh, one other thing about ep 10 which irritates me. I think you all know my thoughts on the mini-games…

Mini-Games.jpg

I know there are huge “Brawler” fans out there, but I’m not one of them. My strategy for making sure the MC won fights was this:
Every time the MC is in a fight, I arrange it so he kicks ass. Not because I’ve had him training with any mini-game; because I know how to use the back button. If he takes a punch, I back him up and have him try something which doesn’t get him punched. He kicks Tommy’s ass, and Caleb’s, and he’d kick Sage’s if he could hit her back.
But now in episode 10, when Tremolo is sparring in the gym with Troy and Alex, the back button has been deactivated. Shit.

I mean, I can still cheat; I can save before every punch, try the options, then go back and kick ass again. Because I’m not going back to the mini-games. Fuck the mini-games.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I didn't get that scene on my Quinn save either. Looks like it happens in a car? Maybe you need to borrow Rusty's car for it to happen? In my save I had minigames turned off, and Rusty had to sell his car for the DIKs to get windows.

Maybe this is DPC's way of saying: "Play my mini-games or you won't get Quinn!" IDK.
That is in the sex scene in the car. If you texted her, she will invite you to the date. In the date, after you tell her if she had told you the whole truth you would still go with her, she will have sex with you on that car. Also you have to have fixed the mansion game without Rusty having the need to sell his car. Because if he sells his car, you won't have a place to get that blowjob lol.

Reactions: Dinguz

yoch86

Oct 30, 2019
i can´t advance after the fish bowl clean in the mc room. when i try to leave the room say´s i (still have things to do) please help
1702139120126.png 1702139357735.png

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is there any Walkthrough for Ep 10?
when is episode 10 walkthrough Coming?
The fanmade walkthrough usually came out a few days after the update.

DrPinkCake usually releases the official walkthrough a week after the update, if I remember well.

Oh, one other thing about ep 10 which irritates me. I think you all know my thoughts on the mini-games…

View attachment 3158814

I know there are huge “Brawler” fans out there, but I’m not one of them. My strategy for making sure the MC won fights was this:

But now in episode 10, when Tremolo is sparring in the gym with Troy and Alex, the back button has been deactivated. Shit.

I mean, I can still cheat; I can save before every punch, try the options, then go back and kick ass again. Because I’m not going back to the mini-games. Fuck the mini-games.
I guess you hate the chemistry lab and the new maths minigame, too. I HATE them. What's worse is that they aren't easy.

Reactions: gegeggeegge

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Geez, this thread is a mess. Personally, while I didn't like this game much last time I've played (nothing against it, I just didn't think it was anything special), I was still curious as to why all this ruckus around the forums, to see if it is worth playing it again or not.

Yet, instead of people discussing the game and the latest release, I just see banter between fanboys and haters... I mean, sure, anyone can be passionate, I also have my favorite games, but to the point of not even seeing discussion about the game... This isn't even beneficial to the dev himself.

I understand this game is pretty popular, and I also know that not all fans see themselves on the posts above, but would be nice to have a discussion about the game to encourage others (like myself) play the game. Maybe a lot of stuff changed since last time I've played, who knows.

To the ones that are actually talking about the game, is there anything different that I can expect if I try this game again? Thanks in advance.
Dude, there's no point in discussing anything right now. This thread is getting flooded with hundreds of messages from people unable to use a search bar. I, for one, am waiting until this shit dies out, and I can finally start rolling out my theories.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes