bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Aside from a little to much time put on Madame and fish mini game.

I think this update was good, not as bad as some reviewers make it out to be, every route got some love and if you play all routes it's ton of content and ton of fun.

Free roam gets kinda tideous when you want to play the different routes, so DPC need to add a function to combat this.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Just tell me whether you play the interlude in the Season 1-2 package or after you transferred your saves into Season 3.
Lol, you're still getting way too obsessed with "which pack do I buy it in."

There's still 8 episodes, then an Interlude, and then (on the current plan) another 8 episodes.

That's symmetrical and that isn't going to change no matter how adorably upset you get over it.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
I have serious issue with Isabella route, think this is a bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Checked the code (I just like lurking there) and she is jus being Bella and is teasing him, no harm done with stats.

How get toy?
Not sure this is the only solution but at 3rd attempt I was aiming for this little bunny hidden under this colorful big one and MC managed to pull of this big colorful one.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
and abuse your own daughter too? What a family man...
You mean, his grown up, well fed, well educated, healthy adult of a daughter? If Maya doesn't like it, no one forces her to stay. She could have left years ago.

As far as I am concerned, he raised her pretty well and more than did his duty. Now it's on her.

Reactions: Seiko126

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Aside from a little to much time put on unnecessary content for me atleast (fish mini game and madame).

I think this update was not as bad as some reviewers make it out to be, every route got some love and if you play all routes it's ton of content and ton of fun.

Free roam gets kinda tideous when you want to play the different routes, so DPC need to add a function to combat this.
At this point I think most of the earlier and more negative reviews are people who saw the gallery scene list, didn't see whatever name they wanted in it often enough, and then just immediately complained it has "no content".

Reactions: VOYEUR

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
At this point I think most of the earlier and more negative reviews are people who saw the gallery scene list, didn't see whatever name they wanted in it often enough, and then just immediately complained it has "no content".
5000+ renders and 150+ animations, this update was massive and tons of different scenarios of the scenes. You need to replay it to appreciate it.

Those reviews should be removed. But hey BADIK is on a level above any other VN and gets analyzed on a different level too.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I wanted to hit Burke with a baseball bat to the head. I have sympathy for Patrick because it's not easy what he's going through. The statistics for men leaving women with an illness are very high. Burke is simply a scumbag. I wanted to hit him even more when he said he felt nothing for the kids he adopted. No kidding they are both fucked up!
I'm going into my theory mode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Is Patrick going to be the cause of the "explosion" at Bella's house at that dinner? DPC can easily pass it off as "Patrick got the location because the car has gps". He goes there when he finds the documents are stolen, drives to Bella's house, breaks in and the fight enuses.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bleiu and dalli_x

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I hope the dev will speed things up...Waiting another year after such a cliffhanger is such a downer and defeats the purpose...He should just make scenes for the main five girls and concentrate on the storyline.
Poor Riona also has to wait in some seedy basement all tied up, for a whole year...

OMG all the fish will die too!!! :cry:

KingCoomba

Jul 20, 2017
You mean beside the fact that he's a self-made man who worked his ass off his entire life to provide for his family, kept supporting his slowly dying-constantly-on-meds wife, while raising children on his own?

Patrick is amazing and deserves all the respect. I would've broke down and divorced years ago if I was him.
No. The shit he's gone through is an explanation for his behavior, not an excuse. Big difference. He may have had to endure a lot of pressure, but he's also an abusive parent and the former doesn't make up for the later. Fuck him.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes