liuxass

Jul 3, 2020
Anyone got a problem in first free roam, where cleaning and stuff happens? i did all the tasks, first part of the puzzle and so on... basicly im stuck at free roam with no more options/ideas what to do. Thanks for the help, also goodnight everyone!

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Is there a step by step walkthrough for when free roam is first opened in maya's house to find key to door and finish quest?

CCCmantriple

Oct 15, 2022
You know what, fuck y'all...I liked episode 9 and I'm not afraid to admit it. There were more titties per capita than the whole of season 1.
Would've liked to see more of that in episode 10, but that party free roam was so lame, and all the characters were covered up ffs.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Is there a step by step walkthrough for when free roam is first opened in maya's house to find key to door and finish quest?
After dinner head to the garage (the door in the middle where you start right after the scene), click on the box near the door, pick the key. exit, go up, open the door Sage showed you earlier.. But they literally tell you all this during dinner.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The new Brawler is just utter crap. Pretty much impossible to hit the buttons before you're hit.
Set up difficulty to normal. Anyway, you carry your skills from the older version: so, if you didn't raise your skills in Season 1-2 they will kick your ass, no matter what you do.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I didn't use the cheat mod with this game but the game crashes every time just as the new episodes starts after the first screen as the doctor talks to Helen (I don't know who she is).

I even went back and deliberately made new saves for every LI including Quinn and no one.

I used the 'patch only' download if that makes any difference.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
So I am fucking around with scripts, looking for things - cheating points (tc)

1 - Looking at Zoey instead of picture of Leon - +1 on every path except others
2 - Looking at Biana - + 1 for Jill however it only works if we told Jill that Matthew is cheating on Bianca
3 - Touching Maya's socks - + 1 on every path except others
4 - Telling Josy you would consider banging Arieth - +1 on every path except others

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
PACKQUEST

1. crucified - the cross painting right as you enter
2.marble titties- right tit of statue as you enter house on table under stairs.
3.unlock unlock-cabinet handle.
4.walnuts- room to left as you start left door its the walnuts on the table.
5.pills- in the bathroom with the washer middle hallway left side door its the right side of counter glass bottle.
6.caution - garage on the shelve a box with caution on it.
7.flightless bird- the penguin on maya shelf on left side of her bedroom its upstairs.
8.puzzle cube - dareks bedroom on his beds backboard its the rubix cube.
9.tybalt's girlfriend - watermelon in the kitchen.
10. more pills - only assessable after dinner its the bed the mother is on in middle the pill container.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
It is indeed not impossible. I've attached the solution. The difference betweenn > and < is critical.
All within LESS than 5 steps from grey.
All within LESS than 5 steps from yellow.
All are MORE than 4 steps AWAY from pink.
All within LESS than 4 steps of blue.
ya but thats not correct <means greater then 5 away not less then and you cant have <greater then cause i tried that combo and it was wrong i tried EVERY varient and all said wrong by that i mean i got that varient 4 times tried the awnser thing and using a 3rd combo ALL WRONG.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes