Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Those reviews should be removed. But hey BADIK is on a level above any other VN and gets analyzed on a different level too.
just a heads up you can report reviews you think break the rules I wonder which will happen first you get all the negative ones removed or you lose your reporting privileges go ahead one of them is mine so i will get notified if you are successful :HideThePain:

also the analysis here is nowhere as deep as other threads other games have successfully pinpointed which state the VN takes place in based on discussion alone (which was later confirmed by a dev) so that different level must be lower

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is Patrick going to be the cause of the "explosion" at Bella's house at that dinner? DPC can easily pass it off as "Patrick got the location because the car has gps". He goes there when he finds the documents are stolen, drives to Bella's house, breaks in and the fight enuses.
The house is full of Xmas decorations. It's a Xmas dinner.

Anyway,

screenshot0004.png

Don't overthink it, guys.

We'll never know until it happens. Just think of how many theories this episode 10 just wiped away.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Checked the code (I just like lurking there) and she is jus being Bella and is teasing him, no harm done with stats.

Not sure this is the only solution but at 3rd attempt I was aiming for this little bunny hidden under this colorful big one and MC managed to pull of this big colorful one.
Great, thanks. That means there's nothing to worry about and I won't mess up Bella's route. Which, by the way, is incredible in this episode. Except for this moment.

KingCoomba

Jul 20, 2017
The house is full of Xmas decorations. It's a Xmas dinner.

Anyway,

View attachment 3159634

Don't overthink it, guys.

We'll never know until it happens. Just think of how many theories this episode 10 just wiped away.
My favorite was the preview of MC looking sad and unkempt with Rio on the bench. Everyone speculating MC was spiraling, broken up with, this was the big downfall!!! Nope. MC just can't grow body hair OR catch that fucking cheese goblin.

champlooq

Oct 7, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix this exception? It happens when I try to text Jill in the freeroam following the Thanksgiving Party Planner

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Compiling ATL code at game/scripts/new_phone/apps/pack_quest_app/mphone_pack_quest_img.rpy:181
  File "game/scripts/freeroam/episode10/ep10_freeroam_room1.rpy", line 134, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 53, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 66, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 70, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 81, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 96, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 109, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 110, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 111, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 112, in execute
NameError: Name 'mod_gr' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/freeroam/episode10/ep10_freeroam_room1.rpyc", line 134, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/freeroam/episode10/ep10_freeroam_room1.rpy", line 134, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 53, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 66, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 70, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 81, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 96, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 109, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 110, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 111, in execute
  File "game/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 112, in execute
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1574, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1693, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 228, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'mod_gr' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.10.0
Sat Dec  9 15:28:29 2023

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
For the english test, as long as there is no wt or mod, try this wordfinder page with your letters:

But obviously the coder of the mini-game isn't aware of such a page and lost many words he could have added.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodhoof
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes