Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Did you install mods or use modded saves? Then it borks up the game if the mod wasn't updated for 0.10.0. If not, I'll probably chalk it up to bugs. Try pressing the ignore button next to the rollback and see if it works. I also encountered error messages but using the ignore function worked.
No mods installed, but modded saves, yes. And pressing ignoring dosent help either.

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
I think the is only game we are willing to wait a year for a update on please dont ever rush this game find my self skipping the sex scenes on the second playthrough ( of course ) and doing the story more the second time around.

FYI.... Can we find out more about Bella past because i have a feeling her knowing our mother would be a really really good mind trick

Reactions: LuciusJac
Aug 29, 2023
When Dawe says this: [“The HOTs have always been our sorority! End of story!”] Sage and Quinn should've just told him to go fuck himself. What kinda reasoning is that? The women are theirs? What?
Entirely right. Except that’s not how real-life fraternity politics works.

Frats started a long time ago. Around the same time as secret societies, like the Masons and Odd Fellows (i.e. in the early 1700s, despite what Mason lore claims); they were basically college variants of those societies. No sororities existed till women’s colleges were first created in the 1800s. And because of old-timey double standards, sororities had a ridiculous number of rules attached to them. Colleges simply wouldn’t let women get away with the same shenanigans as men. Some schools didn’t even permit sororities; they had to be social clubs, or women’s auxiliaries of the fraternities. “Little sisters,” as one of the sororities at my college called itself.

There’s still a significant amount of sexism in the way sororities are regulated today. They still—as Sage pointed out at the preps’ party—aren’t allowed to throw parties. They get away with it by calling them “mixers” or various other things, but yep; the expectation is the guys can have open bars and strippers in the back room, but the girls can only have formal luncheons. If that.

Obviously we don’t know all the details about how Eta Omicron Tau was set up, but if it’s anything like a real-life sorority, it’d be governed by the same stupid sexist rules as most other sororities. It’d be paired with a fraternity—and clearly that was the tri-Alphas—and they’d be expected to support one another’s functions, although double standards mean the guys don’t have to support the girls as much as vice-versa. Some sororities even have this pairing in their charters. But because Quinn says there’s no rule about them partying with the Alphas, it’s likely not in the HOTs’ charter.

Still, if this paring was the expectation when the sorority began, that’d be what both the school and alumni would expect. And because their support is essential to the sorority’s continued existence, it’s not solely up to Sage; it’s not even something the existing members could put to a vote. They’re locked in with the Alphas until they can get the alumni on board. Sage’s solution of “We’ll get you Chad if you shut up about this” is simply a quick fix. A clever one, but hardly a permanent one.

Reactions: Blizzard99

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Nah. Jamie is the one who 'lost' his phone, secretly goes out on midnight strolls, and had a non-password protected folder on the laptop. He's the main suspect.
Nick is it not, at least not on purpose... come on, he is practically running around with a tatoo on his forehead "hey you cant trust me" and... i dont trust him. But he is not a traitor in that regard that he will purposly sabotage the DIKs like that.

Tommy? hm maybe.... the DIKs are important to him, but he wants to be in charge, alone. Its clear to me that he wants to get rid of Rusty, pretty much from the very first scene its obviously. "Rusty he must be tested" shut up asshole, you are only VP. He wants to make all the calls... and Rusty let him get away with it all the time. Rusty is not a very strong leader, but overall ok in my book. But its clear that in the end of the game, MC will be president, everything leads to that. My guess, Tommy will be kicked out at some point and Rusty drops out. So for Tommys goal to be in charge... The cluck post could be a good way to achieve that, Rusty is to blame by the council... so yeah, could have lead to the same thing like it did for Chad. Thats why i think it was Tommy who posted cathys cluck. But thats it... not the camera.

The Hidden Cam is another deal... first of all, it was installed permanently and a long time ago. So who ever has done it, wanted to achieve something a long time ago and in the long-run too. It has to be done with the help of a DIK. Vinny is not really an "sneaky" guy, more like a sledgehammer. Installing hidden cams doesnt fit his persona. And iam not even sure he cares that much about the DIKs anyway... his presence at the Halloween party had other reasons, and he was getting just a little curios by snooping around the house.

Jamie? Why though? Cause every other one is ruled out? Nah.

John Boy not, Leon too...

Leaves... Jacob. And yeah... thats my bet. Especially after this episode he is ranked the lowest on my trust-score. Just about everything screams "sneaky snitch" to me. I liked him until ep7... but after playing a whole playthrough again, i asked me "what did i like about Jacob again?" And he acts more and more suspicious, so much that its nearly that obvious like Nick does. But Nick doesnt do it on purpose... Jacob on the other side... Everything he does is on purpose.

But anyways, who ever will turn out to be the traitor. Iam really curious about the reason behind it. Cause everything that cames to mind, doesnt make any sense to me.

But yeah, the whole hidden cam thing is really strange. Why is there only one picture with Jacob on it from the hidden cam? Why is this the only picture from the hidden cam handed to the alphas? (every other picture were selfies if i remember correctly) Why are there no other cams? Why install a hidden cam in a closet anyway? If i want to overwatch things... the last thing were i would install is a fucking closet. Was it just forgotten and there were more cams and they were dismantled? Questions about Question... no answers, and nothing come to mind that really can make sense to everything.

But non the less, at least one of the DIKs must be in this, and pretty much a traitor. And to me it seems at this point that it is Jacob... And he is really "shocked" about his picture taken with arieth... and i think his shock is more like "huh, shit, those cam should have been out" Well... time will tell... but... we need a lot of patience here. I dont think this mystery will be solved before episode 14 or 15.

Reactions: arjen16

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
No mods installed, but modded saves, yes. And pressing ignoring dosent help either.
Either you wait until the mod you used gets updated to current episode, or you start from an unmodded save (or from scratch).

Modded saves are not compatible with unmodded game.

If you used Sancho mod, Sancho provided a tool to get modded saves work on unmodded game, but you have to use that in Episode 9 and then make an unmodded save with an unmodded Episode 9. Than you can load such a save in episode 10.

Or you wait for Sancho mod Episode 10. Shouldn't be take long, I guess.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
1 year development for this? Jesus Christ..
That's always been the case. Each episode to date has taken between 6 months to 1 year of development. But then we always got a complete chapter. There are other developers who take just as long and the updates are significantly smaller

Reactions: ksuha and Faith04

Marnie_Tippy

Jan 2, 2023
For android users has season 3 up with imported saves for all paths. Plus you can save game as well. Useful site for android users.

Reactions: ZenoMod

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I am just wondering whether or not if the mc getting expelled would be in one of the endings because so far I've cheated on every single test(the tests aren't even hard im just doing it for the extra dik points and to make the test quicker to finish) and finally now in my playthrough they are starting to suspect the mc for cheating. It would suck having to replay the entire game over just to avoid that ending if its gonna happen when the game reaches its finale.

First of all, those tests doesnt really matter, and iam not that familiar with US-College but, only the term-exams are really counting for the grade right?

About cheating on those tests... it would be a huge blow into the balls if it turns out in the end that 99% of the players screwed up every single playthrough. Lets face it... most people use the cheat button, especially on the english tests. Get real... iam just to lazy to click in 20 words in that formular. I make about 50% push the button... and yeah easy achieved 100%. go fuck yourself. Even with the walkthrough i do so. Its just annoying to do those tests. And on top of that... you can turn off the minigames and dont bother with them, without consequences. So why would MC be expelled for playing those minigames but pushing the cheat button? Maybe it would make sense in reality, but its still a game and if this would have serious consequences along the road, DPC should have put a warning to it in the first place like... "you can cheat, but keep in mind, it could lead to serious consequences"

I will not rule out that DPC pretty much doesnt care if 99% of his fans will riot if the MC get expelled for cheating in those minigames... but no... it will not come to that. Cheating at the MAJOR choice for that matter, well, that is a whole other deal of course. If you use them in the mid-terms... and Bella will figure out who cheated... yeah i guess that will lead to some serious consequences. But not for the other minigames, only for that one major choice regarding the midterms.

Those minigame-tests only have one purpose, creating some minigames for the game to fluff things up and make a "change". Build a little immersion, and of course... hide special renders and other rewards behind them like behind every minigame.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes