ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Please help. My game keeps crashing when the Doctor says, "Good morning, Helen. How are you feeling today?"
Probably you loaded from a save created by scrappy mod.

A fix has been published here, both by Scrappy and by Sancho.

Use search function and be patient because we all know that the internal search function sucks

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Maybe it's my old ass PC, but the new brawler mini game doesnt register all of my inputs. So I pretty much can't beat even the first opponent. I also feel like the timer is too damn fast.

Mulitple things about the brawler...

First of all. If you didnt increased you stats in the brawler game in season 1-2... yeah well... you are pretty much screwed. Cause you will miss some points at the start of episode 10, For every stat on 4 out of season 1-2 you will get one bonus point in ep10 starting with 1 in all stats, besides those which are new. And those are really helpful in the first fight against troy to get the first 2 skillpoints.

If you managed to beat troy, put as much points as you can in SPEED. Speed > all. Thats the same btw with the Brawler game in Season 1 and 2, but instead of speed, its DEX. Speed will increase the reaction timer significantly. Like... you have at least double the time to hit the buttons for each speed point like without them. I for one fight troy 2 times, which will give you 4 skillpoints, i spend 3 of them and save one... after fighting against chao, you can put a third point in every stats on top, so... third point in speed and dwayne can eat dirt.

With 2 points in speed and normal mode on... brawler becomes pretty easy. Not THAT easy like the brawler game in season 1-2 but lets say... very fair. I admit, the dwayne fight still remains a challenge even on normal-mode... cause one fuck up and you are screwed or one to many blocks. But well... you only have to beat him once.

I managed brawler on hardmode, but didnt bother after my second playthrough. After my second playthorugh i went with normal mode all the time.

Reactions: IronTaylor11

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I wish there was... :love:

But I've uncompressed the archives and if I didn't miss something it doesn't appear to be any picture of Sally naked... :cry::cry::cry:
To be honest I think you might actually be getting points with her during this chapter. I do think it would also depends on if you helped her during the haloween party in the bathroom instead of leaving her without clothes. You have quiet a few interactions with her during the chapter. And you can see a shift in her when you play guitar at the campfire. I think there might be something there. Her facial expression tells me that she might actually starting to like the MC. But yeah its all pure speculation on my part.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
How to open the cube on MC's table? ( riddle )

on I... get all the the variables with _ _ _ push the button... you hear a click.

on II Push the button in the middle and note every variable that DOESNT disapear when you got one entire "circle" its the same pattern everytime... so not that difficult to find those 4 variables.

Than go to I back again, and put those noted variables in ther, click again... done...

The puzzle cube is not to open yet, Step II is the end for now.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022

First of all. If you didnt increased you stats in the brawler game in season 1-2... yeah well... you are pretty much screwed.
That's what I hate of DPC phylosophy.

If you do (or don't do) something in EP 1 it will blow in your ass in EP 10...

...shit! It reminds me old times Sierra adventure games in which you _had_ to click every object, but if you clicked a sharp object you could cut yourself to death... Game over. FFS! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: FritzLn

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
To be honest I think you might actually be getting points with her during this chapter. I do think it would also depends on if you helped her during the haloween party in the bathroom instead of leaving her without clothes. You have quiet a few interactions with her during the chapter. And you can see a shift in her when you play guitar at the campfire. I think there might be something there. Her facial expression tells me that she might actually starting to like the MC. But yeah its all pure speculation on my part.
Of course I gave her my clothes when hers were destroyed: I'm a gentleman, and she's a cutie :love:

I also hope in future updates we can pursue her

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
The most stupid thing is that neither Sage nor Quinn stand up and telling the Tri-Gammas and the DIK to fuck off. These dumbasses acts like the HOT's are their property.
I think it's episode 4 where Sage and Quinn had the money-talk: They need those partnerships (at least one) since the HOTs can't survive on its own. They grew too big (too many new members "a record number for the HOTs") and have no sponsorship since Sage is refusing to take money from her family. Running a Sorority is not cheap, just look at their mansion.

Sep 14, 2023
Of course I gave her my clothes when hers were destroyed: I'm a gentleman, and she's a cutie :love:

I also hope in future updates we can pursue her
I really get the feeling that Sally wants Fuckface's D, relationship problems with Magnar are already obvious from when you play not D&D with them and get the ice king ending, I think the whole "being a cunt" attitude is a way of trying to drive away Fuckface because she knows that she wants his D but it doesn't fit her self image to get dicked down by Fuckface.

And she doesn't actually seem to mind it when high MC strokes her hair by the campfire, I think she's actually into it, little slut.

SinsWolf

May 26, 2021
can someone tell me how to enter English when I try the keyboard nothing happens and when I use the mouse to select individual letters nothing happens either

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I really get the feeling that Sally wants Fuckface's D, relationship problems with Magnar are already obvious from when you play not D&D with them and get the ice king ending, I think the whole "being a cunt" attitude is a way of trying to drive away Fuckface because she knows that she wants his D but it doesn't fit her self image to get dicked down by Fuckface.

And she doesn't actually seem to mind it when high MC strokes her hair by the campfire, I think she's actually into it, little slut.
Aww... Our little Tinkerbell nerdy fairy :love:

She could rock in a threesome with Josy :devilish::p

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
can someone tell me how to enter English when I try the keyboard nothing happens and when I use the mouse to select individual letters nothing happens either

That's strange.

I just input words by keyboard. Maybe you should first click on the edit input field to give it focus like on an ordinary form?

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018

First of all. If you didnt increased you stats in the brawler game in season 1-2... yeah well... you are pretty much screwed. Cause you will miss some points at the start of episode 10, For every stat on 4 out of season 1-2 you will get one bonus point in ep10 starting with 1 in all stats, besides those which are new. And those are really helpful in the first fight against troy to get the first 2 skillpoints.

If you managed to beat troy, put as much points as you can in SPEED. Speed > all. Thats the same btw with the Brawler game in Season 1 and 2, but instead of speed, its DEX. Speed will increase the reaction timer significantly. Like... you have at least double the time to hit the buttons for each speed point like without them. I for one fight troy 2 times, which will give you 4 skillpoints, i spend 3 of them and save one... after fighting against chao, you can put a third point in every stats on top, so... third point in speed and dwayne can eat dirt.

With 2 points in speed and normal mode on... brawler becomes pretty easy. Not THAT easy like the brawler game in season 1-2 but lets say... very fair. I admit, the dwayne fight still remains a challenge even on normal-mode... cause one fuck up and you are screwed or one to many blocks. But well... you only have to beat him once.

I managed brawler on hardmode, but didnt bother after my second playthrough. After my second playthorugh i went with normal mode all the time.
Thanks for the tips. I didn't increase stats I think I only played brawler for the money and ignored everything else. I almost had Troy beat.

SinsWolf

May 26, 2021
That's strange.

I just input words by keyboard. Maybe you should first click on the edit input field to give it focus like on an ordinary form?
I didn't have the keyboard set, English is not my native language, I switch to ENG and it works now, sorry

Reactions: ZenoMod

ProtoAlgo

May 4, 2022
And don't forget that he is always there when something happens, always. Its mostly played as a joke, him saying ' Hell no! and leaving, but no other DIK is present at more important MC situations than him. He even uses his DIK vote to protect the same video that gets leaked anyway. Kinda convenient he always has an alibi and is always cool with everything, until this ep where he pushes the 'MC is the mole' seed.

I like that when I posted that I think he is the traitor last ep people called me racist. :Kappa: Now more are jumping on this train. I have to wonder how many of you are legit seeing signs, or are you more like hoping its the case since he is after Zoey? :KEK:
As a Zoey fan, I am a bit upset he's after her because the guy is also sleeping around too much with questionable choices like Arieth or Becky, but I am also relieved she turned him down, I may be biased but he started to give me suspicious vibes since episode 7, I saw the pattern, where he appeared every time, the code calling, all that.

A lot of people think he's just a good brother looking out, but I think he's "looking out" way too much, especially at the end being the last DIK at the campsite, so I started to wonder why he's always around at certain points and now questioning our loyalty makes me doubt him even more.

Aside from the whole arrest at Hell's Week angle, there must be another motive for him to be the one, if so, he's obviously being used as well as Beth and those other girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes