Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
I hate cliff hangers. My head is hurting from the "loan" drinking game. My head is hurting. I finished almost a whole bottle of Tequila.

The episode was alright, better than the last one but nothing spectacular.
Yup at first was looking like a bust the that point where they get together to make a plan :oops:. good thing i don't get hang overs.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
First of all... go back into the brawler menu, there is the option "skills" there you can spend them.

Second... why did you only won +1 point? I got +2 after beating Troy... *shrug* and spending a point automatically... has to be something cause of that you didnt have stats to carry over from before, dont know.
Maybe you only get 2 in hard difficulty

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So the question is, who would put a security cam in an empty utility closet? Only one you would know that there will be something special happening in it. And only three people are in the picture, so it has to be one of them who led the others into this room:
On the other hand, would a person who knew there's a camera in the room deliberately put themselves in the situation where there's sex pictures of them taken, and then even spread such pics around? That's very much shooting oneself in the foot.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Exactly this.

This concept is vastly overdue IMHO in Being a Dik.

(And, by the way, in Acting Lessons there are plenty of pseudo choices, like no matter how you treat the psychopath nurse you just CAN'T ditch her --- so why on Earth DPC bother us with FAKE choices multiple times?!?)
To be fair... Acting Lesson was his first game, he learned quiet a bit of it. Not saying he isnt making same errors like he did in AL. But he was certainly improving. And compared to 99% of the DEVs around here... dont get me started on that topic of nonsense choices. We would never finish that conversation.

Lets say... MOST of the choices in being a dik are making sense and its not that surprising that those came back again to bite you in the ass later on. But yeah... there are choice where you think "wtf, and why does it came back NOW?" there is no doubt about that. And i admit, without the walkthrough PDF, i dont think i would have the patience to play more than 3 different savegames... (i have 17 different playthroughs now, 5 of them are done with ep10... rest will follow until the next episode is out... every month 1 or so :D)

Its not the only thing DPC "overdos" in the game... its far from perfect and many things annoy me very much. But compared to other AVNs around here? Being a dik beats them pretty much in every single department. Even the dissapointing episode 9 does, and i really didnt liked ep9, its my least favorite of the whole game, i even liked the interlude more.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That's modded game, isn't it? You have beer, liquor and food active without helper items, which requires 3 perks (Pink Weiss, Finger Food, Jello Shots) but at this point of the game there can be only two perks active by normal means.

(although this layout is doable "legally" with perks for liquor and beer, and swapping trashcan and girl in the upper left corner)

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Maybe you only get 2 in hard difficulty
no. i get them everytime. and playing normal in the other playthrough cause iam getting lazy after beating it on hardmore for 2 playthroughs. But... i have always every brawler stat at 4 after episode 8 (in fact way more early... i think you can max out the stats in episode 5 or even 4)

Eastein

Sep 2, 2020
Is S-rank the maximum rank?

What are, in order from better to worse the other marks in the scale?
I got a A once, But i suppose you can get like normal rating letters, the worst being either D or F, but you would have to shoot yourself in the foot to get those

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
That's modded game, isn't it? You have beer, liquor and food active without helper items, which requires 3 perks (Pink Weiss, Finger Food, Jello Shots) but at this point of the game there can be only two perks active by normal means.

well... look at the money alone :D and you have your answer. so pointless "help"

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Is S-rank the maximum rank?

What are, in order from better to worse the other marks in the scale?
yep s is the best. for halloween you need a mulitplyer of 7.0 if iam not mistaken and some activities (dont ask the exact table, i dont know anymore and its random anyways, most of the time i managed to get S but didnt bother if it was just an A too)

For the camp... i managed to get an S in my first playthrough... pork, leftover alc and beer pong with 6.5 multiplyer if iam not wrong here.

So far in my other playthroughs i just got A all the time, but i dont bother again, what counts to me... happiness of the DIKs has to increase overall and not fall behind 50%. Besides the one playthrough where i screw up everything on purpose that is :D

Eastein

Sep 2, 2020
hey dude,do u know how to deal the box of vinny ? i need help
First face you need to point each dial on the sign with the line on one side like this, and click center button
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the second one, click on the center button, only four symbols will not be greyed out at some point, you need to set the dials on the first face to these symbols and click the center

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
What is patch eps 9 to 10? Why is it big?
duh... nearly 6000 renders on 4k and 350 animations in 60 fps will do that to file-size, 5 gb is even a little less than expected in file size, really.

And if you dont want to download 13 GB for whole season 3, DPC made a patch if you already have episode 9 so you just have to download the ~5GB for episode 10 as a patch... which not many DEVs do btw.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes