ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
have you guys noticed that the "help" function, gives you other hints on how to do it? I only noticed on my last run but when I tried to do it, it kicked me out. Saying I had some progress and should work on it more later.
LoL I have to rehearse my Mandarin lessons.

I only got "hen hao, wo xiang ..." ("very good, I think that ...") :p

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Can anyone help me with this scenes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have not gotten the first three either, but the fourth is with Cathy. You meet her on the street and can fool around with her back at her place, but you had to have engaged with her on rooster. The Cathy scene was surprisingly good. The Doc made some updates to the model and they are pretty good.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
OMG. I fucked her in "Hells Week". :eek:

No, seriously, I'm not really worried about it. The only character in the game who has so far developed a sexual illness, which Diks then had to struggle with, was Arieth. But that was something much more harmless than HIV. And as far as I know, you can't get her to bed either. I'm not sure if the developer would really take up such a serious topic. I don't think that would be beneficial to the game where basically nobody uses condoms. :eek::LOL:

In real life, sex workers, including strippers, even have to prove that they are clean, as far as I know.
True, but his previous game he also took on a serious topic as well. After a close one getting killed, his best friend had cancer. That was huge. and HIV nowadays, anyone can live a healthy and happy life with the treatments. So I think it is less darker than it was in Acting lessons.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
I guess different strokes for different folks (pun intended). I still enjoy parts of the game - and the lewds are great. But there is no way I can play it without the mod - I hate-hate mini-games and puzzles - they seem pointless and mind numbing. The "free roam" was kind of fun - once - but now really tiresome. The house layout makes no sense - and the fast move menu doesn't have all the locations on it or show where the NPCs are. Even MC's own beroom room makes no sense and I forgot in the time between updates that there were multiple areas in the room which hung me up in Ep 10. The hints in the "Tasks" app are somewhat helpful - when they tell you where to find someone - but inconsistent and not most of the time. I don't have the patience for more than one play through - so I picked Sage and played that through Ep 10 - with mini games off and cheating every puzzle. The story was fun initially but has gotten super soap opera - and way too complicated to keep in your head. And now that you are down to one LI its pretty much VN and kind of boring. I use the gallery unlocer to see what I missed on the other routes - looks like I might want to play the Maya Josey throughple, and it would be fun to go all out with Mighty Quinn (I don't even know which route that is possible on) - but like I said - the thought of going throgh the damn halloween party 10,000 steps again just leaves me exhausted. A redemption route for Quinn would be fun to see - but it doesn't look like that is in the cards. As many others have said - the little choices that bight you many episodes alter are frustrating. The mod is great in that it allows you to zip through things like decoding puzzles. Thank you Scrappy for that. Anyway my $0.02 and worth everything you paid for it.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Can anyone tell the name of that song that goes, "you give me insomnia.....
Now I'm an insomniac" something something...

The music app in phone crashes for me. Can't open it

EDIT: found it. It's called Insomniac by Bex

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie32

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Lol, you just clued me in on how I should properly anticipate the next release.
But 17 saves? That many?
Sage Dik
Josy Dik.
Maya Chick.
Jill Chick.
Bella Chick.
Quinn Dik
Lily Dik
Nicole Chick
Riona Dik
Just otherwise why so many? Right now Dik or Chick doesn't really matter, it's the path itself rather than the affinity that matters now. All the dramatic moments can be realized on the safe paths of Others( Jade path for example).
So 17 is not even the end number iam working on some more but those are the ones that made it thorugh episode 9 so far

okay... i start. No real specific order

1. J&M even route
2. Jill
3. others Rio (chick, i prefer the chick appraoch if i can)
4. others Nicole (chick, i prefer the chick appraoch if i can)
5. Sage chick
6. Sage dik to involve quinn or others.
7. Bella and Jill
8. Chick-Allin out of curiosity for the fallout, and this route will lead to different new playthroughs for episode 9... so yeah... 20 savegames already with that
9. others route for Zoey
10. others route focus Josy
11. others route focus Maya
12. dik-milf route
13. Lily
14. Sage + Jade and some others. Shit will hit the fan.
15. Bella
16. J&M focus Josy
17. J&M focus maya

And a couple of more playthroughs are in the pipeline where i played around with some things like... screwing up repairing the mansion, dont gather +rp points for the diks to see if it will lead to something like... the diks maybe hate the MC along the way and throw him out? And screwing up the partyplanning on purpose too. My most recent playthrough from scratch... dik route for sally, you have to some things to get close to sally you normally dont do on a dik route, like being "serious" about the pen and paper sessions or that you dont tease her and such.

Yeah... and only that you know... iam by far not the one with the most different savegames around here, i assure you :D

And the most interesting part about that... yep, every playthrough had some differences to it...

Well... 6-12 months between updates are a long time so play around with the game. And its not even THAT time consuming... excel table, pdf walktrough and skip button are youre friends if you want to do so many different things. But i admit, getting through the minigames and free roams everytime is bothersome...

Other than that, yep i have a little to much time, iam disabled and cant work... so... yeah, sitting in front of the PC is pretty much my everyday. if my app counts correctly, i played being a dik for more than 300 hours... which is not much honestly. hence the fact that i played Cyberpunk 2077 and witcher 3 for 1000 hours combined. And those are not even in the top list... but singleplayer game... you dont want to know how much time i have played some MMOGs over the last 25 years or Anno 1800... its called 1800 for a reason to me i guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dick

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Yes, but on the previous game the MC friend had cancer, I wouldn't be surprised if he did this to Nicole. Unless she is into some bdsm stuff with candles and such that ended up burning her skin, but if not, it is kind sus.
Well, it could also be skin cancer and not necessarily HIV...

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
So 17 is not even the end number iam working on some more but those are the ones that made it thorugh episode 9 so far

okay... i start. No real specific order

1. J&M even route
2. Jill
3. others Rio (chick, i prefer the chick appraoch if i can)
4. others Nicole (chick, i prefer the chick appraoch if i can)
5. Sage chick
6. Sage dik to involve quinn or others.
7. Bella and Jill
8. Chick-Allin out of curiosity for the fallout, and this route will lead to different new playthroughs for episode 9... so yeah... 20 savegames already with that
9. others route for Zoey
10. others route focus Josy
11. others route focus Maya
12. dik-milf route
13. Lily
14. Sage + Jade and some others. Shit will hit the fan.
15. Bella
16. J&M focus Josy
17. J&M focus maya

And a couple of more playthroughs are in the pipeline where i played around with some things like... screwing up repairing the mansion, dont gather +rp points for the diks to see if it will lead to something like... the diks maybe hate the MC along the way and throw him out? And screwing up the partyplanning on purpose too. My most recent playthrough from scratch... dik route for sally, you have to some things to get close to sally you normally dont do on a dik route, like being "serious" about the pen and paper sessions or that you dont tease her and such.

Yeah... and only that you know... iam by far not the one with the most different savegames around here, i assure you :D

And the most interesting part about that... yep, every playthrough had some differences to it...

Well... 6-12 months between updates are a long time so play around with the game. And its not even THAT time consuming... excel table, pdf walktrough and skip button are youre friends if you want to do so many different things. But i admit, getting through the minigames and free roams everytime is bothersome...

Other than that, yep i have a little to much time, iam disabled and cant work... so... yeah, sitting in front of the PC is pretty much my everyday. if my app counts correctly, i played being a dik for more than 300 hours... which is not much honestly. hence the fact that i played Cyberpunk 2077 and witcher 3 for 1000 hours combined. And those are not even in the top list... but singleplayer game... you dont want to know how much time i have played some MMOGs over the last 25 years or Anno 1800... its called 1800 for a reason to me i guess.
What is #8?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can anyone tell the name of that song that goes, "you give me insomnia.....
Now I'm an insomniac" something something...

The music app in phone crashes for me. Can't open it
Insomniac by Bex. You can see all music in the Music section available from the main menu, that one hopefully won't crash for you.

Reactions: GameBoyy000

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
True, but his previous game he also took on a serious topic as well. After a close one getting killed, his best friend had cancer. That was huge. and HIV nowadays, anyone can live a healthy and happy life with the treatments. So I think it is less darker than it was in Acting lessons.
That's correct. But it is much less bad to live with an illness than to consciously take the risk of infecting someone else with it

I guess different strokes for different folks (pun intended). I still enjoy parts of the game - and the lewds are great. But there is no way I can play it without the mod - I hate-hate mini-games and puzzles - they seem pointless and mind numbing. The "free roam" was kind of fun - once - but now really tiresome. The house layout makes no sense - and the fast move menu doesn't have all the locations on it or show where the NPCs are. Even MC's own beroom room makes no sense and I forgot in the time between updates that there were multiple areas in the room which hung me up in Ep 10. The hints in the "Tasks" app are somewhat helpful - when they tell you where to find someone - but inconsistent and not most of the time. I don't have the patience for more than one play through - so I picked Sage and played that through Ep 10 - with mini games off and cheating every puzzle. The story was fun initially but has gotten super soap opera - and way too complicated to keep in your head. And now that you are down to one LI its pretty much VN and kind of boring. I use the gallery unlocer to see what I missed on the other routes - looks like I might want to play the Maya Josey throughple, and it would be fun to go all out with Mighty Quinn (I don't even know which route that is possible on) - but like I said - the thought of going throgh the damn halloween party 10,000 steps again just leaves me exhausted. A redemption route for Quinn would be fun to see - but it doesn't look like that is in the cards. As many others have said - the little choices that bight you many episodes alter are frustrating. The mod is great in that it allows you to zip through things like decoding puzzles. Thank you Scrappy for that. Anyway my $0.02 and worth everything you paid for it.
First of all, it is possible to turn off the mini-games. Secondly, the game is designed for an audience that doesn't click through the pictures to finally get to the naked skin. And in a game like this, where decisions and a points system decide which route you are on and which scenes you see, I can only advise against mods/cheats. In the end you will experience even more chaos than with the game itself. There are very good walkthroughs that allow you to easily stay on your chosen route. In a few days he will definitely get an update for the current chapter.

If the game is so overwhelming, you shouldn't play it.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

SpamdocIPA

Dec 31, 2017
Haven't played in awhile. If I download Season 1-2 and Season 3 interlude + episode 10 - do I still need the patch episode 9 to 10?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
i don't use mods, they give a lot of errors, I modify the variables using a save editor and add extra money with the command console.
well... thats just counting peas isnt it?

You gave somebody a screen how to solve the partyplanning with using a savegame editor, endless money and extra perks :D ... which, btw, cause errors too in the past, just so you are aware. Its not only mods causing errors.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
What are the options? A couple new scenes during sex with your girlfriend or changing a large amount of dialog?
I don't know all ramifications, but for instance you can't flirt and do lewd things to chicks at Halloween party if you have a chick affinity.

And you cannot punch the dork harassing Josy. Don't know if this will have ramifications in the future.

About flirting and touching girls at the party it increases your cheat points... Which are likely to explode in your arse in the future unless you are on a pure "alone" branch.

Anyway... Grabbing those asses is worth a cheat :KEK:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Haven't played in awhile. If I download Season 1-2 and Season 3 interlude + episode 10 - do I still need the patch episode 9 to 10?
no

the patch is for those who already have the game installed until episode 9 and dont want to download the entire thing again.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes