Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
On the other hand, would a person who knew there's a camera in the room deliberately put themselves in the situation where there's sex pictures of them taken, and then even spread such pics around? That's very much shooting oneself in the foot.
It's a risk, but also a classic go-to move for an agent provocateur in similar stories: Make yourself appear as one of the victims so you can easily act innocent and shift the blame since nobody is going to suspect you.

Reactions: ZenoMod

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
On the other hand, would a person who knew there's a camera in the room deliberately put themselves in the situation where there's sex pictures of them taken, and then even spread such pics around? That's very much shooting oneself in the foot.
Considering the double standard a girl probably wouldn't, but some boys...

(I'm not saying that's the case in the plot of this VN. Just a consideration about ou teal life society.)

In the context of this VN I endorse the nerds theory.

About why in a janitor closet? DPC can easily get away with this saying that there was a rumor about that room to be used as a fuckplace

Reactions: Akkarin69

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
Anybody played Bella route with Jill romance (when she didn't tear MC's foto)? Is there anything interesting for this scenario in Episode 10?

Oct 11, 2022
You know what's a better idea than making one-thousand and one different variations for the same mini-game? Actually developing the story. Is this really how it's going to be going forward? Drpinkcake spending the majority of his time re-inventing the wheel to mini-games that already were good and making them terrible in the process?

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
That's modded game, isn't it? You have beer, liquor and food active without helper items, which requires 3 perks (Pink Weiss, Finger Food, Jello Shots) but at this point of the game there can be only two perks active by normal means.

(although this layout is doable "legally" with perks for liquor and beer, and swapping trashcan and girl in the upper left corner)
i don't use mods, they give a lot of errors, I modify the variables using a save editor and add extra money with the command console.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
What is patch eps 9 to 10? Why is it big?
As its name suggests it is what is new to promote Ep9 into Ep10.

Why is it so big?

High resolution renderings without lossy compression and high frame rate animations, basically.

You can find an unofficial compressed version somewhere on this thread

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
I might be one of the probably small amount of people that actually enjoy these free roams, especially the parties, but these last two episodes have been so tedious to go through the different paths with how many free roams there are and having to keep replaying them lol won't even get started on the brawler tutorial I have to keep replaying too

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Guys, I just noticed something on Nicole, it may be something or not.

So I've heard that people who are HIV positive end up with some skin conditions, usually some rashes/stains on the skin. Lately we don't see it that much because of the Cocktail. But before it exists it was hard to miss. And I noticed that nicole has some of those rashes on her inner left tight, her right leg and a few dots on her face. I know some will argue that it is just normal skin stains, but it looks like those of someone with HIV. And she is a stripper who actually does private sessions and have sex with her clients for money, including anal, etc.

I can be totally wrong, but I decided to put it out there.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Just otherwise why so many? Right now Dik or Chick doesn't really matter, it's the path itself rather than the affinity that matters now.
Partially true, but some choices are possible only with a dick/neutral affinity and others only with a chick/neutral affinity.

Anyway... Console is my friend in such cases.

Not going to replay 3¹⁷ possible branches :ROFLMAO:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's a risk, but also a classic go-to move for an agent provocateur in similar stories: Make yourself appear as one of the victims so you can easily act innocent and shift the blame since nobody is going to suspect you.
Except there's little benefit in acting innocent when you ruined your own reputation with your own hands in the first place. Agent provocateur typically works because at the end it becomes known they were never part of the organization they helped to end... but in this particular case people in the pics get simply shamed for wanton fucking regardless of what lead them to it. One is hardly going to be a "victim" when he did get his cock stuck all way in Arieth's asshole.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018

So I've heard that people who are HIV positive end up with some skin conditions, usually some rashes/stains on the skin. Lately we don't see it that much because of the Cocktail. But before it exists it was hard to miss. And I noticed that nicole has some of those rashes on her inner left tight, her right leg and a few dots on her face. I know some will argue that it is just normal skin stains, but it looks like those of someone with HIV. And she is a stripper who actually does private sessions and have sex with her clients for money, including anal, etc.

Yikes! I hope not... I would be surprised, but at the same time I would not put it past the Doctor to do something like that. I always assumed they were just part of her skin.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
First face you need to point each dial on the sign with the line on one side like this, and click center button
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the second one, click on the center button, only four symbols will not be greyed out at some point, you need to set the dials on the first face to these symbols and click the center
have you guys noticed that the "help" function, gives you other hints on how to do it? I only noticed on my last run but when I tried to do it, it kicked me out. Saying I had some progress and should work on it more later.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Except there's little benefit in acting innocent when you ruined your own reputation with your own hands in the first place. Agent provocateur typically works because at the end it becomes known they were never part of the organization they helped to end... but in this particular case people in the pics get simply shamed for wanton fucking regardless of what lead them to it. One is hardly a "victim" when he did get his cock stuck all way in Arieth's asshole.
As per double standard, some guys would be proud of being exposed while fucking a chick.

In real life some of them were found guilty to be the one responsible for leaking private sex videos they pretended was "hacked" from their phone...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You know what's a better idea than making one-thousand and one different variations for the same mini-game? Actually developing the story.
The central point of this update was characters banding together to deal with Maya's ongoing issue once and hopefully for all. Which is "actually developing the story" no matter how much some people would rather whine about an aspect they don't like and they're completely free to turn off.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

If you had sex with Nicole and then got tested in Jill's route nothing jumped in the test, so I don't think so.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Yikes! I hope not... I would be surprised, but at the same time I would not put it past the Doctor to do something like that. I always assumed they were just part of her skin.
Yes, but on the previous game the MC friend had cancer, I wouldn't be surprised if he did this to Nicole. Unless she is into some bdsm stuff with candles and such that ended up burning her skin, but if not, it is kind sus.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

OMG. I fucked her in "Hells Week". :eek:

No, seriously, I'm not really worried about it. The only character in the game who has so far developed a sexual illness, which Diks then had to struggle with, was Arieth. But that was something much more harmless than HIV. And as far as I know, you can't get her to bed either. I'm not sure if the developer would really take up such a serious topic. I don't think that would be beneficial to the game where basically nobody uses condoms. :eek::LOL:

In real life, sex workers, including strippers, even have to prove that they are clean, as far as I know.

Reactions: The Dick
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes