Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Ok seriously am I the only one struggling with the brawler mini game now? The timer is soo short its like they expect us to be flash and im playing on normal. Before it was easy but now by the time my eyes scan the options to choose your opponent is beating ur ass into oblivion.
well this topic came up much now... so, sorry its the last time i will post this...

First of all, if you didnt maxed out brawler stats in Season 1+2 you will have less stats in ep 10. Cause if you maxed out the stats before, 1 point each will carry over. which has a huge impact. If you dont have stats to carry over, you are not exactly screwed, but its VERY hard to beat even Troy on normal mode the first time.

Than... if you managed to beat Troy, spend your first points in SPEED. Pretty much the same as DEX before it gives you WAY more time to react. Every point in speed pretty much doubles the timespan, or even more.

After beating Troy twice you can spend 4 skill-points in total, dont do that. Spend only 3 at most. Cause, beating Chao give you the opportunity to spend a third point in every stats, so you can skill speed on 3 instead of only 2 which will make things very easy on normal mode...

I spend the 4 skillpoints you can achieve by beating troy like this...

1. speed
2. power
3. counter or block, spending points in blocking makes it easier to defeat Dwayne cause sometime you are forced to blcok and dwayne rips of a huge amount of health otherwise, which leads to the fact that you dont have space for a single mistake the whole fight

than fight chao

and after winning that, spend the saved skillpoint again in speed to achieve three speed total. Like that i managed brawler in hardmore pretty "fairly" not easy but it was fair... on normal mode it was easy.

Other than that... the difficulty between the episode 10 brawler and the one from season 1+2 are not compareable. ep10 brawler is MUCH more difficult... but well... if you beat tommy in hard you can beat ep10 brawler easily.

Well... dont want to brag... so yeah, iam pretty fast with the keys.

Just to say, yep, brawler ep10 is not really easy to beat even on normal, and very hard if you dont have maxed out the stats in season 1+2.

Reactions: JackassJeff

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Does anyone have a save file where he is on good terms with jade/isabella/sage/jill/and all the hots for season 3? I don't really care about josy/maya's route, I thank you in advance for reading this comment
there is no such route you cant be with jade, sage, jill and bella at the same time.

Reactions: jacket2010

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Except there's little benefit in acting innocent when you ruined your own reputation with your own hands in the first place.
"Ruin"? Those are still college boys. Getting caught fucking a hot girl doesn't ruin your reputation, the opposite may actually be the case (especially since he's single, so no jelly girlfriend). Just like everyone tells MC he should be proud of his body in the picture instead feeling down because he can't grow body hair.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
"Ruin"? Those are still college boys. Getting caught fucking a hot girl doesn't ruin your reputation
uh... not in my experience. Telling that from a "friend" you know...

To say it out loud and clear... sticking your dick in a woman and get caught can pretty much ruin your life, depends on the girl. And who caught you. And in this game... the "pregnant" scare is on the table too.

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
It could well be if the MC says something wrong at EP7 Arieth's HOTs party. What? So that his cock is bigger than Anthony's, because Arieth's answer to that is so that's not true. But Arieth can only know that for sure if she has already fucked the MC.
DPC is a mf, but he wouldn't do that, no way...

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I had zero problems with the diamond math test. Found it fun. I liked the puzzle box, too. I'm neutral on the chemistry minigame. The fighting in the game is ridiculous now. It used to be easy, and pretty fun. It's unplayable at the moment.

The backstory with Patrick really got to me. I feel for the dude.

As for the girls, I'm no longer interested in any of them. I'm just playing the game now to see how the story ends.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
"Ruin"? Those are still college boys. Getting caught fucking a hot girl doesn't ruin your reputation, the opposite may actually be the case (especially since he's single).
Yeah, that's why we can see them getting all proud for having the posters of their antics plastered all over the campus.

If having one's sex pictures leaked in public is nothing but something to be proud of and boost of the popularity, then why aren't we seeing every single guy on the campus doing this voluntarily, and why would anyone bother setting up such camera in the first place as means for blackmail? "Oh yeah, i'll destroy the DIKs by taking pictures of them having sex and then spread them on the campus, boosting their popularity... wait a minute."

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
+ the math and fish bowl mini games :Kappa:
seems that iam the only one who like the new math game. Especially compared to the stupid math class game before.

The fish game is nothing to bother with? I mean... its eiter a money sink or a easy way to gain money without any annoyance? Only thing that bothers me with the fish game... of course DPC spend animations even for THAT.

Reactions: Zoomback
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes