stop23

Aug 20, 2021
any idea why i have 1 scene in loop at party with Jill dressed as Banana. When she come inside with Bella this scene is going like 24/7 and nothing else happens

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I hate the new Brawler system. It's WAY too hard. I'm playing a VN, not MK.

It doesn't help that I'm only doing .25 damage of Troy. 1 of his hits knocks off a 1/3 of my health. A 10x rage barely dents him...

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
But in situations where it's their pictures that are leaked, they're, if anything, victims of someone else's attack and it's that person who has repercussions to fear.
True, but it would still move unwanted attention to the DIK as a Frat. Especially since there are multiple angles and cases:

First, the pictures released on campus are pictures of clear vandalism we did during hell week. The people to blame would be exactly the people on the pictures, getting caught in the act. What saved us so far are the masks.

Then there are the sex pictures with Arieth. Those weren't released on campus so far, but send to Triple-Alpha clearly to raise heat between DIKs and Triple-Alpha.

While the DIKs would be victims of the release, it may also add fuel to the fire and may lead to an whole new investigation in combination with previous incidents. While it's not the reputation of the male DIK students getting ruined (as I argued), B&R as a college will still most likely fear for an huge hit on their public image and they may take harsh consequences like shutting down those Frats entirely for damage control.

Last edited:

Foulron

Apr 7, 2021
I installed the "complete 0.10.0" (i.e not the patch) and I tried to load my savegame from the end of episode 9, but serveral different errormessages (this is the first one.) What to do?

Many thanks!
View attachment 3161773
I read you modded the game. And iv had the same issue before. What i did was at the end uninstall the mod load the last save in an un modded game and finish it to the save here point. That way you will have a clean save.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
About the yoga scene if you're on Bella's path:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:unsure:

well watching the scene... even if you choose not to look. The MC indeed DOES look at some butts and dont take the yoga class seriously. And if you focus only Bella "thinks" "well, at least he is trying not to look too much" or something like that...

So yeah... regardless of your choices, the MC DOES look... but well... to not look at butts in that scene he pretty much should have sloed the eyes or turn around.

Foulron

Apr 7, 2021
I hate the new Brawler system. It's WAY too hard. I'm playing a VN, not MK.

It doesn't help that I'm only doing .25 damage of Troy. 1 of his hits knocks off a 1/3 of my health. A 10x rage barely dents him...
Some pages back somebody made a patch to set the time from 1.5 to about 10 sec. I tried it and it works like a charm.
page 13074 name is bews.

Reactions: Nscovil88

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Bella and MC defiently have an Intreasting relationship, sometimes I feel that they have a mom and son relationship since they both componsate each other in that regard, MC growing up without a mother and Bella having no kids and in this episode its implied that her husband is MIA or dead. Her husband must be millitery, and before I thought that he just didn't want to be with her, if thats the case I feel more sad for bella.

Seeing bella smilling always brings a smile to my face, her and MC have an intreasting relationship to say the least.

I also see the maya/josy package breaking apart, since both of them got really attached to MC, Josy to an unhealthy extent.

Zoey is a black horse in my opinion, DPC definetly plans something big for her since he dedicated a whole interlude for her as MC. I mean he could do a quinn interlude or introduce a new female character or a male character, I really can see one of MC past bullies (The one that he couldn't beat up) returning and going the Triple alphas, and contrest to them he is really smart and cunning. But I see that he goes in a diffrent route and its good, the story is getting spicy. Hope that in the summer or fall we will have a new episode this time. and won't wait till December, but if Episodes are that good, ill glady wait till december.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Did anybody else notice that in the middle of the episode, when the MC is talking to Bella on the phone about going to yoga classes, if you are on the Quinn path you can see Quinn abruptly exiting Stephen's office, looking very angry? I didn't see it during different playthroughs (even when playing Others with a different girl as the main focus), only on Quinn's path. What could that be about?

We already know that Quinn and Stephen work together to some extent. They probably have some sort of a deal by which Stephen tolerates Quinn's 'restaurant' and in return she pimps girls for him (like we saw with Mona). So their conversation behind the closed doors was probably related to that. But why would she exit so abruptly? Did they had an argument? Was it more about business or about something personal?

My guess - based on the fact that we see her exit abruptly from his office ONLY on her route - is that Burke tried to sexually force himself on her. In most cases she reluctantly accepted and had sex with him and that's why she was late to the meeting with Tommy. But if she is in a relationship with the MC, she loves him and doesn't want to have sex with Burke. That's why she rejects Burke's advances only if the player pursued her as a love interest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fraerkof

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
any idea why i have 1 scene in loop at party with Jill dressed as Banana. When she come inside with Bella this scene is going like 24/7 and nothing else happens
You've modded the game. If you're at the same time on Isabella's and on Jill's path you cause a loop. The only way to be on both paths at the same time is modding. So...
i dont use any mods and that is a problem
...I don't think you're being sincere here. You used a mod for modding or the console (also modding) or edited a save game (which is also modding).

Reactions: Hahn1900

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And I have to say that Jill reacts to the breakup with MC in Ep9 much more civilized than Josy.
Even if she is completely in love with him, yes, she cries and is broken, but this is due to the fact that she was raised as a tower princess and lacks normal socialization. But in the end, she holds on and gets through it. Josy puts on a circus for the entirety of Ep.10. I didn’t think I would say this, but now I like her more, although this vanilla is not my thing.
Did you really compare MC's relationship with Jill as the same as His relationship with Josy and Maya?!
How many time MC fucked Jill before break up with her ? oh right , ZERO.

Elena literally warned MC this gonna happen. :whistle:

BeingADIK 2023-12-10 20-02-49-86.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-12-10 20-03-56-76.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-12-10 20-04-01-11.jpg
and now some of you act like , so surprised that one of the main girl is actually react exactly as it was foreshadowed?!:cautious:

Josy reaction is probably the most realistic of all, that is how you fucking react to a situation like this.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Did anybody else notice that in the middle of the episode, when the MC is talking to Bella on the phone about going to yoga classes, if you are on the Quinn path you can see Quinn abruptly exiting Stephen's office, looking very angry? I didn't see it during different playthroughs (even when playing Others with a different girl as the main focus), only on Quinn's path. What could that be about?

We already know that Quinn and Stephen work together to some extent. They probably have some sort of a deal by which Stephen tolerates Quinn's 'restaurant' and in return she pimps girls for him (like we saw with Mona). So their conversation behind the closed doors was probably related to that. But why would she exit so abruptly? Did they had an argument? Was it more about business or about something personal?

My guess - based on the fact that we see her exit abruptly from his office ONLY on her route - is that Burke tried to sexually force himself on her. In most cases she reluctantly accepted and had sex with him and that's why she was late to the meeting with Tommy. But if she is in a relationship with the MC, she loves him and doesn't want to have sex with Burke. That's why she rejects Burke's advances only if the player pursued her as a love interest.
Huhm... correct me if iam wrong, but isnt Quinn leaving the office all the time? I cant remember exactly but i saw this more than once at least... and i didnt even played the quinn route yet.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Did anybody else notice that in the middle of the episode, when the MC is talking to Bella on the phone about going to yoga classes, if you are on the Quinn path you can see Quinn abruptly exiting Stephen's office, looking very angry? I didn't see it during different playthroughs
I think I've seen that scene in every branch.
I might be wrong, but that's how I remember it.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
So, after completing five runs I have to change my MGs rating again. Josy's behavior not on the M/J route made me reconsider my attitude towards her. I began to have doubts before, considering her to be a rather immature, selfish daddy’s daughter, for whom Josy herself and her desires are most important.

Now some spoilers.
And it gets worse.
1.Well, here I am on the Sage route, I came to visit Josy just as a friend. Is it normal that she convinces MC to take off his wet jeans, then puts on erotic lingerie so that what? Provoke him? Girl, did you forget that you have Maya? And there’s no need to make excuses like “blah blah blah, I shouldn’t have worn this underwear” Can you imagine the damage that could have caused? Sage comes into Josy’s room and sees: Tremolo in panties and Josy in lingerie “we’re going to have sex style now” lying in the bed. “Darling, it’s not what you think” wouldn’t have helped. That was fucking low. A trick designed for male lust. A trick for a man, who is already busy. From a girl who is also busy. FUCK.
2. "I feel unhappy." Well, okay, pull yourself together and talk to Maya that you don’t want to be together.

Next, everyone remembers the route where you can break up with M/J at the end of Ep.9, if you were on their route at the same time and chose another girl.?
Josy and Maya react differently. Josy is like a child whose doll was taken away, while Maya is a more mature and strong person:
And so, after all this and now knowing Maya's full backstory, I respect her a lot more. In fact, a very strong personality going through living Hell.
What later... Ah yes, Josy drags Sage into this and whines how bad MC is, how he HURTING HER BUSIN ahem.. FEELINGS.
I’m so offended by the bad MC, have pity on me everyone, Sage, look, he didn’t want to be with me, BUT I WANTED IT SO MUCH! But when Sage talks about her relationship with MC, I see a person with IQ150.

In general, I held on for a long time and tried to maintain a good opinion of Josy, finding positive aspects in her, but Ep. 10 was a red line for me and the only positive thing about her now I see - her petite body, which you can twirl as you like in bed, as a person she’s just too much for me unpleasant. Obsessed with MC yandere who doesn't take the word "NO", is extremely selfish, prone to betrayal and rash actions, which can bring problems to MC.
Yes, that was a little harsh, but I speak my mind. This is first of serious posts about the very great Episode 10, which changed a lot for me. And it’s time to update the Main Girls list, apparently:
1. Sage
2. Bella
3. Maya
4. Jill
/////////////
99. Tybalt's Watermelon
100. Josy.

Have a nice game everyone, and see you soon. 5 routes done, 17 left.
Josy is the best girl ever she also miss sunshine and sunshine can burn. My only question is does get away with her whining but Josy doesn't? But assume if you breakup with her she might burn everything down but thanks to Derek we know no one has ever die in a small house fire of course I wouldn't tell Missy that:ROFLMAO:

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
SPOILER

So, what do you all think is going to happen to Riona? Are they just going to use her to make Quinn spill the beans about the stolen customers, and then let her go? Or is Dr. Cunt going to break his promise of this game not going dark and actually kill her off?
While Vinny is a wacko, I don't think he is a cold blooded killer. I guess it's most likely scare tactics at work here and Quinn was on the phone anyway, so she knows it was him who took her.
At least I hope so that it's just scare tactics. I want my gamer girl back in one piece. :mad:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I also see the maya/josy package breaking apart, since both of them got really attached to MC, Josy to an unhealthy extent.
do you have a Josy and Maya EVEN playthrough? Cause i can tell you... the J&M route is going a bit different if you favored one over the other. There you can see friction building up more and more, not so much if you are even with them

At the last scene of episode 9 just before the threesome, Maya and Josy are "counting" how often they had intercourse with MC... if you managed to get even with them, Josy says that, something like "seems like we are even"

I have many different playthroughs regarding Josy and Maya, and one where they are "even" and that playthrough felt different to the one where one is in favor.

To me it doesnt seem the way that there will be a breakup if they are even... well if you dont make choices in that direction later on that is. But other than that... my guess is, they will breakup everytime if you are NOT even with them in the end... the friction is getting bigger in bigger with every episode between them if they are not even... dont see that this throuple will work out positivly without being even with them.

Reactions: flanby
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes