ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Did anybody else notice that in the middle of the episode, when the MC is talking to Bella on the phone about going to yoga classes, if you are on the Quinn path you can see Quinn abruptly exiting Stephen's office, looking very angry? I didn't see it during different playthroughs (even when playing Others with a different girl as the main focus), only on Quinn's path. What could that be about?
This isn't limited to Quinn path, it happened in my MJ game as well. It's possible you get different images on Isabella's branch, but it should be the same on all others, there's no conditions for that scene in the game script.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I am certain that I didn't see that on other branches than her route in my own playthroughs. But maybe it's not dependent on which route you are on, but, for example, whether you helped her in Ep 6 or on some other factor?
so far i played only chick routes... J&M, Bella, Jill, Sage, Rio, Nicole... i will deal with the dik route a little later. Aaaannnd, i dont like Quinn so in most of my playthroughs, even the dik route i try to avoid her, in fact, i only have one single playthrough where i get more involved with quinn. And its not my favorite, i just cant stand her... broccoli doesnt save it.

And dont pin me down on that, cause i push the skip button most of the time after playing some playthroughs after another... but i saw it at least twice that she was leaving the office and heard the "doorslam" more than twice so i assume it was quinn walking out there again.

And chick route rules out any involvement with quinn. You cant even help her in ep 6. So no, it doesnt matter if you are on Quinn or Bellas path to see Quinn leaving that office.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
That said, the improved quality has me kinda wishing for the end. Seeing how good his writing can be when the plot actually moves makes me wanna see this wrap up in the next few episodes. Unless something entirely left field happens (like another interlude but worthwhile) it needs to end at 12-13… any more he’s gonna have to resort to old tricks.
But... its confirmed, the game will have 4 season, with at least 4 episodes each. So... we are at 10 (interlude is not included in the count, DPC confirmed that aswell, it counts towards ep9) 6 to come. The game will have 16 epsiode + maybe another interlude? Wouldnt surprise me much if season 4 starts with another interlude.

That said, it cant be ruled out that the game will be ending sooner... but if it does, it will not be complete, it would be abandoned.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
The question is - Why did she invite her boyfriend to yoga where all the girls are there? :ROFLMAO:
1) because she's a yoga fanatic

2) because she's a woman, and so she biologically needs to test her boyfriend staring as much as a man in a yoga class biologically needs to stare at hot asses and cameltoes

images (1) (4).jpeg

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
WHY hide it? I get it that Bella doesnt want to talk about it, its not an nice topic... but in this episode, they talked about it... and come on, it doesnt add anything if she would just say "my husband is missing you know, he is a soldier"

But still... why all the secrets? If he is in the military, why not telling that? Its no big deal... if i say "my husband is missing" whats the matter to add that little thing that he is in the military?
The real reason is because if she simply said that, it would reveal too much about the situation, it's one of the main mysteries about her story and it seems DPC wants to extend it as much as he can.

The "in-game" reason is that she starts hyperventilating with just the few words she manages to get out, she literally talked about it as much as she could without having a complete mental breakdown, it sucks but it is what it is. At least the scene was super well done, and it worked for its intended purpose imo.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Be careful, Geralt. :WeSmart:
These "Alady Boys" are really crazy guys. :cautious:
View attachment 3162553
:oops::eek::eek:
I don't regret anything about morning post, prefer to speak free about what I like and don't :D

Honestly, Episode 10 was a blast and caused a major change in how I felt about the characters.
Quinn's route was dope. I understand that she is a “bad girl”, very controversial; and you may end up badly, but you still enjoy the chemistry between them. This route can be called "Partners in Crime".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Man I feel Green day would fit this games soundtrack, espcially American idiot and 21 century breakdown songs.
yeah well... even with all the money DPC already made with the game, he couldnt even afford 10 seconds license from a green day song :D

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
A Quinn focused recap/review of Episode 10. Heavy spoilers for Episode 10, including pictures.

Amazing review, as always! All the key points of Quinn's path are adressed and unpacked in such a way I have nothing to add and can only agree wholeheartedly!
Thank you for the post, brother! :)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If you think she's a best girl for you, than no pressure. Everyone have tastes. You remember I told you about my doubts, which gradually grew and now my patience has run out.

Why does everything revolve around sex? This is Elena’s opinion and it is not the final unshakable truth. Yes, people react differently: some couples may not have had sex yet and they broke up and they were in a lot of pain, but someone who had a lot of sex meets the breakup with their heads held high and in composure, looking at it as a new beginning, like one of my good friends with the sign Capricorn.
Who said that the main issue for me is realism in games? These are my tastes - I can’t stand the way Josy reacts. This hysteria, when she starts to hate you, turns her friends against you (for me this is generally lower than any bottom). Was enough cheep yandere drama IRL.

And it’s interesting that breakup topic is the only thing that caused an attempt to argue, that is, the underwear scene in her room when you dating with the HOTs president - is this normal?
For me I don't see a problem with what Josy did she has every right to be upset she wants MC and will do anything to make that known. I love this episode it drops a big fucking nuke on the brain dead idea she has no story Josy has a great and this episode proves what I been saying all along. Josy is going through some things inside I wouldn't want to be on her bad side. I think there will be big reward for being with her and if your waiting for her.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There was a LOT of new content in this update...but it took a year to make.

Anyone else think this is largely due to the sudden shift from harem-friendly to single-partner in Episode 9?

Let me explain. With the harem style gameplay of Episode 1-8 you can have a few potential encounters with a few different characters. You hook up with all of them because...that's the point of these games. But if the game forces you to pick ONE girlfriend then the game has to include all of the possible main girlfriends in every update because who wants to wait 3 updates to get some action?

Naturally, you can still functionally get all the girls with a gallery unlocker, but you cannot get the story you want that way.

Maybe this is one of those hidden benefits to making a harem-focused adult game.

Also, "being a dik" is technically no longer allowed. PepeHands
Why don't you guys realise that you HAVE TO play every route if you want to enjoy this game and understand what happens?

If you don't date Quinn you will miss this very important scene, for instance:

My guess is that she is PRISCILLA

But you can date Quinn only if you are a Dick, and if you are a Dick you can't date Jill, Josy and Maya.

So, you have to play many different paths and sub-stories: just think about how episode 10 can be different whether you told / you didn't tell Derek that you still have feelings for Maya in episode 5.

And I think you guys GOTTA STOP telling that this update is short.

I'm playing this update since friday morning, and still I haven't played Sage's, Josy&Maya's and most of my different Dick's and Others' variant routes.

Upbutte

Mar 13, 2023
Of all girls, why does Jacob need to hit on Zo-Zo?

Until Zo-Zo comes around, long live the King and Queen.

So, what do I do until 12/8/2024? A man can only practice the drums so much.

KingCoomba

Jul 20, 2017
I don't regret anything about morning post, prefer to speak free about what I like and don't :D

Honestly, Episode 10 was a blast and caused a major change in how I felt about the characters.
Quinn's route was dope. I understand that she is a “bad girl”, very controversial; and you may end up badly, but you still enjoy the chemistry between them. This route can be called "Partners in Crime".
tumblr_d308d22e7078d2b6f1ece45d7ca69a61_269aa5e4_500.gif
*in a house fire

Reactions: kih1952
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes