Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
And in this game... the "pregnant" scare is on the table too.
The pictures were released in ep 2, there was no pregnancy-scare on the table at this point. It may have been a mistake in hindsight but Jacob couldn't know that Arieth would be pregnant a few episodes later back then.

Jul 20, 2020
I'm on the thruple path with Josy and Maya, which I (so far) enjoy quite a bit. Only other path I'd think about going through another playthrough would be with Zoey if it becomes an option. I enjoyed the interlude/backstory on her.

Though I do like Isabelle as well, I just never went that route as the maya/josy path was my intended route.

Overall I love this vn, but the openworld stuff becoming the primary gameplay style can get tedious, but at least the hints and navigation bar helps it a lot. I felth that ch. 10 was shorter than others. Shame we'll likely have to wait another 10-12 months before the next chapter.

Reactions: 1426136081

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
then why aren't we seeing every single guy on the campus doing this voluntarily
One of many reasons but mainly because it would be an act of crime and they would get expelled for it.

And it was also mentioned many times during the story, that the DIKs propably not ashamed of the pictures* (they are keeping them on their own wall for every visitor to see in the first place), but the problem occurs from the fear of getting disbanded by the college organisation, especially after the cathy-incident on rooster earlier. (which seems to be the goal of the attacker in the first place).

*Derek may, but it's because of.. y'know.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
One of many reasons, but mainly because it would be an act of crime and they would get expelled for it.
Then why aren't they "leaking" them avoiding personal responsibility while reaping all benefits regardless? And this argument does nothing to address "then why bother with the whole camera setup at all" point.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Then why aren't they "leaking" them avoiding personal responsibility while reaping all benefits regardless? And this argument does nothing to address "then why bother with the whole camera setup at all" point.
Again, as it was also mentioned many times during the story, that the DIKs probably not ashamed of the pictures* (they are keeping them on their own wall for every visitor to see in the first place), but the problem occurs from the fear of getting disbanded by the college organisation, especially after the cathy-incident on rooster earlier. (which seems to be the goal of the attacker in the first place).

No DIK* fear that their reputation would get ruined from the pictures, but the fret as a whole could cease to exist.

*Derek may, but it's because of.. y'know.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there something bugged, like a flag isn't set correctly? Because Bella is complaining about the MC looking too much at the other girls, even if you chose "focus" every time and she realized during the session that the MC is trying not to look.
She will complain regardless because MC does look at the butts, even if he attempts not to. But choosing "Focus" does net you relationship point with her (as well as CHICK point):
Python:
menu:
    "Focus" if True:
        $ dk(-1)
        scene ep10_yoga107 with dissolve
        mc "(Nope. Nope. Not looking. Not today.)"
        if branchIsabella:
            $ RPisabella += 1
            scene ep10_yoga108 with dissolve
            isa "(At least he's trying not to stare at their asses anymore.)"
            isa "(Perhaps it was evil to stay at the back of class? Haha...)"

Reactions: Takkatakka

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
there's no way to win she's always going to complain, although well I think if you have chick's affinity the game will probably give you an option to avoid the question.
She will complain regardless because MC does look at the butts, even if he attempts not to. But choosing "Focus" does net you relationship point with her (as well as CHICK point):
Python:
menu:
    "Focus" if True:
        $ dk(-1)
        scene ep10_yoga107 with dissolve
        mc "(Nope. Nope. Not looking. Not today.)"
        if branchIsabella:
            $ RPisabella += 1
            scene ep10_yoga108 with dissolve
            isa "(At least he's trying not to stare at their asses anymore.)"
            isa "(Perhaps it was evil to stay at the back of class? Haha...)"
Okay, thanks for the info. It felt kinda...inconsistent.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I have to sincerely apologize to DPC for the false accusation of fucking over players who didn't mod the game. It was my own fault!

While I've never modded a savegame, I did in fact used a mod once, and it was Scrappy's. I remembered today that I used the mod last year in December to unlock a reward that I couldn't find in the game. Well, I had the mod on my hard disk for maybe ten minutes and it's been 12 months. It's actually completely slipped my mind. I searched for a day in the game script to find out how DPC wanted to determine this with completely clean savegames and absolutely unchanged variables in order to then write a corresponding variable in the persistent file. Until I had the idea to have a look at Scrappy's mod. So I downloaded it again, looked into the mod code and... Scrappy did the job for DPC in his 1NewCheatMode.rpy script. See:

Thank you Scrappy.png

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
... i would even say, its pretty much ruled out that somebody "important" will die along the way.

Five of my BELOVED fishes have already died.

If you're implying that they're not important persons because they're not human persons I'm gonna tell Dany right away! :mad::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
but the problem occurs from the fear of getting disbanded by the college organisation, especially after the cathy-incident on rooster earlier. (which seems to be the goal of the attacker in the first place).
This, again, makes little sense. The "Cathy incident" would potentially lead to DIKs being shut down because it was the DIKs who were the suspects (since it was originally done from their account iirc) But in situations where it's their pictures that are leaked, they're, if anything, victims of someone else's attack and it's that person who has repercussions to fear.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
SPOILER

So, what do you all think is going to happen to Riona? Are they just going to use her to make Quinn spill the beans about the stolen customers, and then let her go? Or is Dr. Cunt going to break his promise of this game not going dark and actually kill her off?
nobody will be killed... iam a little tired about that...

For what will happen with Rio. They will try to use her against Quinn i think... theatening her and such things. But to be honest, i dont even think they need Rio in that regard. Come on... Quinn is playing this whole drug-dealing game as dumb as it gets. Its way over her head and she is not really clever about anything regarding that, its a fucking miracle that the thing didnt blow up for her way earlier.

To Rio... i like her so much. I really hoped that she would turn her back on Quinn. Seeing her go back to her and make up with Quinn made my stomach hurt a little. WHY? Come on Rio... hit her between the legs and be done about it. Now she has to pay the price for a little while.

Iam not really sure how DPC will manage that story line... There are branches for Quinn and Rio. Will this plot be different for the branches? I cant imagine that... so far, every cliffhanger and every "mainplots" played out the same, no matter what you choose before. But with this? Hm... I cant picture Quinn running to the MC and beg for help if you are not on the DIK path. Maybe... the MC will not even be involved? I would prefer that. Even on dik route... seeing Vinnys gun made the MC crumble. Which is a good thing, normal guys dont act tough if they see a weapon, even if its only a knife, they shit their pants, MMA background or not.

And than... there is the thing with the cliffhangers so far.

EVERY single one of them, played out... well... meh and easy going with little to none impact. Of course, we are beyond halftime now, its time that those cliffhangers play out a little more serious with serious impact.

I would stick with it... they will question Rio a little, and try to set her up against Quinn. Which is not that much, cause there was already friction between the two anyways. Without the making up scene in ep10 i would have said that Rio will turn on quinn anyways at some point if Quinn pushes her button one more time.

But Rio is really a sad character... and it was very clear from the start that her story-plot will be one of the "darker" ones... i would say, Rio will not really get a happy end. But that doesnt means that she will burn alive :D

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Five of my BELOVED fishes have already died.

If you're implying that they're not important persons because they're not human persons I'm gonna tell Dany right away! :mad::KEK:
after spring break... easter is around the corner... to they eat rabbit during easter in the US? I would be up for a little Franz-snack.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes