D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I like Maya but, well that is true.

Everyone else: "I need money, maybe I should get a job."

Maya: :::::::::::::; ? :::::::::::::
You know, with Lily revealing how much steady income she can actually generate....

There's a VERY good, legitimate argument for the MJ combo to start working with Rose girls.

I mean.... It's not respectable, but it IS honest work.

And I think Maya could toughen up enough to do the stripping part just fine.

The one thing that was not mentioned is the costs, however. State mandated health checks, insurance, the venue's cut, possible taxation or not...

I dont think Lily clears a straight 500 after all these, do you?

I honestly dont know the average take of a stripper in US, never been to a club or talked to a lady of that profession.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
False.

I checked all the 13 (of course unlucky) animations that feature Madame in this Episode.

Not a single one of them are 60fps.
But we were talking about content for the new episode(s).

We'll be lucky if the new Madame animations are only 60 fps. :whistle:

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
It's amazing after so many times people are still harping about this. Offloading the work to another person, or worst personS, only means additional workload on project management. It's not the big time saver on a creative project like this that people think it is.
Yeah, I like to bitch about it whenever occasion comes. And this argument is the dumbest thing you can say, if that's the case then oh boy, how stupid these all software companies are employing so many people... Even here we got many devs working on games in teams, we should tell them that it would be more efficient to just work alone lol.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I told her that I love shaved hair (public hair, meh) and got a different version of the scene. DPC had to render two different animations for this.

For me it was a 9/10 episode and just an emotional explosion, I got much more pleasant impressions than from Ep.9. DPC is back and pessimistic expectations didn't materialize. He still makes retard decisions with mini-games and 60FPS animations, but as a storyteller he does a great job.
And it looks like this is typical DPC - early episodes of the season are worse than the last ones. The same thing happened in Episodes 5-6 and 7-8, the latter were the pinnacle of quality, and the same scheme was in the first Season - more interesting in the end. And if Ep.10 impressed me like 7-8, I don’t even know what he saved for the end of the season.
One thing is sure: relaxed times and petty problems for our guy are over and soon MC will have to kill the boy and let a man be born. He had already taken the first step - taking risks, breaking into someone else's house and stealing documents to help a friend, this added to my respect for him.
Considering MC line about Thanksgiving weekend being the worse seems like things about to go up a level or two. Got a year to guess but I think Patrick will find out about the missing documents and there will be a showdown that could end on the bad side

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You can pick the variation in the reply gallery, it is more like an on/off switch, everything is the same, except a couple of word differences.

I can't rate this episode more than a strong 7. who am I kidding, a strong 6.
the final part is indeed strong. But I feel like there were lots of missed opportunity here and there, Madame was definitely waste, Zoey running animation was totally unnecessary, even Sage walking animation was unnesecary, and frankly she didnt looked good at all. the scene with her and Cammy where they playing that board game, was better than the date.
I hate the new Math, since is unnecessary long, and animated sex-toy scene, was also totally pointless. The only sfv animations I liked was Joey's hair pulling, and Derek's face during mushroom that was funny. and Sally's headpating or whatever that was it :ROFLMAO:.
I know, just noticing that the DPC should have rendered each scene separately, where we see Josy's pubis, in two versions.

Well, this is DAZ. For animations, this is a really weak engine and there are no default physics at all. And the bridge for daz assets to other engines is like hands growing out of the ass. I'm not against no-lewds animations, the game seems more alive, but damn, let this guy buy more hardware if he wants cinematic. I'm not including mini-games in the overall rating because they're optional, and Madame...if she doesn't turn out to be an important character, then DPC is just a troll.

Sfw also can be fun. For especially important negotiations:
BrowserPreview_tmp_4.gif

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
considering she shaved later again, I think this was more of a one time surprise for MC. Even Jill is clean shaved now, she looked better in episode 8 with pubic hair.

Stupid MC also shaved his beard :rolleyes: despite he actually looked like a Man with it. :cool:
Could be the case but it would be a shame if it just happens once

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
considering she shaved later again, I think this was more of a one time surprise for MC. Even Jill is clean shaved now, she looked better in episode 8 with pubic hair.

Stupid MC also shaved his beard :rolleyes: despite he actually looked like a Man with it. :cool:
I hated MC with the beard, dude. If he dyed his hair white he would look identical to Rox.

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Regarding the release date, which many of you are planning for December 2024 at least, I thought that this year DPC had built/purchased new computer hardware (graphics card, new PCs, etc.).

If so, don't you think that with all this new material the development of the next episodes should be shortened?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I know, just noticing that the DPC should have rendered each scene separately, where we see Josy's pubis, in two versions.

Well, this is DAZ. For animations, this is a really weak engine and there are no default physics at all. And the bridge for daz assets to other engines is like hands growing out of the ass. I'm not against no-lewds animations, the game seems more alive, but damn, let this guy buy more hardware if he wants cinematic. I'm not including mini-games in the overall rating because they're optional, and Madame...if she doesn't turn out to be an important character, then DPC is just a troll.

Sfw also can be fun. For especially important negotiations:
View attachment 3176638
this is indeed funny but it is necessary? absolutely not. took him probably a week :ROFLMAO:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
You can pick the variation in the reply gallery, it is more like an on/off switch, everything is the same, except a couple of word differences.

I can't rate this episode more than a strong 7. who am I kidding, a strong 6.
the final part is indeed strong. But I feel like there were lots of missed opportunity here and there, Madame was definitely waste, Zoey running animation was totally unnecessary, even Sage walking animation was unnesecary, and frankly she didnt looked good at all. the scene with her and Cammy where they playing that board game, was better than the date.
I hate the new Math, since is unnecessary long, and animated sex-toy scene, was also totally pointless. The only sfv animations I liked was Joey's hair pulling, and Derek's face during mushroom that was funny. and Sally's headpating or whatever that was it :ROFLMAO:.
The intro sequence to the party was ass, it wasn't smooth and was really long. It could have been easily some renders that show different parts of the park.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I checked all the 13 (of course unlucky) animations that feature Madame in this Episode.

Not a single one of them are 60fps.
You mean that you used a software tool to check the frame rate, am I right?

I mean... Do you think that the difference from an animation at 60fps and the same animation as 30fps is noticeable by the human eye?

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Well, what we learned is that MC and Derek, are basically the most normal Diks.

Tommy is Manchild, Jacob is a coward, Leon and Jamie are secretly Gay, Nick is a weasel, Rusty is a daddy boy chick, and J.B is cuck :LOL: - he is the parody of all the NTR lovers by dpc :p :ROFLMAO:, he used him as mockery for them:ROFLMAO:
JB is relatively well adjusted.
Jacob is as coward as any normal guy is. He's an artist, not a semi trained fighter like MC. I dont judge him by his cowering in the hot party.
Nick is.... well, very passive.

Tommy is a destructive manchild. Yes.
Rusty is a rich kid learning the world hard way, so I'm cutting him a bit of slack. He's relatively well adjusted otherwise.
Leon and Jamie are suffering from How I met your mother syndrome. Aka, their bromance is acting a little too clingy, but I didnt see any actual romantic overtures.

I've been in Leon's position in the past, ( even now with a friendly colleague) where you see your mate getting back together with an utter human garbage, and in trying to prevent or save your friend, you alienate them. I get that impulse.

Derek is a trauma survivor, hard to call him 'normal' in that sense.

MC is... Well, absent a mother figure in his life, he clearly grew up emotionally insecure, which is one thing that justifies how he can both take a CHICK or DIK path and still be believable, since it works for both.The thing with Zoey fucked him in the head on top of that.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Regarding the release date, which many of you are planning for December 2024 at least, I thought that this year DPC had built/purchased new computer hardware (graphics card, new PCs, etc.).

If so, don't you think that with all this new material the development of the next episodes should be shortened?
No, because he never use it to shorten the development time, but to keep add more stuff. if he could the final episode would be fully animated like the Playstation Games that are rather an interactive movies than games :whistle::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ekzou and DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
You mean that you used a software tool to check the frame rate, am I right?

I mean... Do you think that the difference from an animation at 60fps and the same animation as 30fps is noticeable by the human eye?
Can't you tell if an animation is 60 fps just by looking at it? WTF?!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yeah, I like to bitch about it whenever occasion comes. And this argument is the dumbest thing you can say, if that's the case then oh boy, how stupid these all software companies are employing so many people... Even here we got many devs working on games in teams, we should tell them that it would be more efficient to just work alone lol.
How about you actually do some math first? DPC's output quantity is not lower than other devs. The issue here is he lumps all of that into a single release instead of doing multiple releases of smaller chunks.

Seriously, you don't know what project management is about. Project managers in all those s/w company are, when you boil it down, just a hired gun to move things along, and not a true stakeholder. As long as it's decent enough that's all fine and the PM can pass the buck. Being the owner with the entire stake, and a project manager is a whole different ball game.

I'm not saying DPC shouldn't look for ways to have quicker releases (by chopping things up into smaller chunks), but no, having someone else do the art work is not gonna be a good way to do it. There's a reason why most top AVN devs are solo developers.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes