zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Soooo I deleted 'persistent' files to not experience the crash in doctor scene, because I don't really know how to use that tool to unpack gra files, but that makes me loose all collectibles, so.. is the script editing really the only way to play game properly now?

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
get rejected by M&J -> tell derek you have feelings for josy -> be single after episode 8 -> tell her you have feelings for her -> enjoy
wow was it an option to get rejected by them? i have fucked everyone and they seems okay maybe upset hell i even take picture with all pinkrose girls and they are fine
you need to be a menace to actually get rejected by them i thought you can reject them in ep4

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Being a DIK - Multimod Edition (Season 3, Episode 10 v0.10.1 Update)
BaDIK_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1702689425918.png 1702689495154.png

The mod so badass it can no longer be listed in the OP (again).

*** Early release for dev supporters ***

Important Note: Do NOT install this inside v0.10.0

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
have dik affinity at the trashed library or dont fuck josy at her place and dont help maya with the list.
if you try more with them they will reject MC in that scenarios.
i mean i kept neutral so i can fuck everyone then switch from ep8 it seems you have to reject sex which i as person won't do for obvious reasons

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
wow was it an option to get rejected by them? i have fucked everyone and they seems okay maybe upset hell i even take picture with all pinkrose girls and they are fine
you need to be a menace to actually get rejected by them i thought you can reject them in ep4
In ep 4 you can get rejected by Josy and Maya if your a dik

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Being a DIK - Multimod Edition (Season 3, Episode 10 v0.10.1 Update)
View attachment 3176755
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 3176756 View attachment 3176757

The mod so badass it can no longer be listed in the OP (again).

*** Early release for dev supporters ***

Important Note: Do NOT install this inside v0.10.0

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.
Dark Silence
try it and tell me did it fix your issue

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
how to install it then i'm confused kinda

fucking around and be with M&J is not wise.
yep i saw it but i'm a charmer i have so much points i don't care to lose 3-5 it's fine
i think without cheating at ep9 i did have them both i think at 43 maya and josy 39
maya is slightly up because you spend time with her more

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Mod v0.10.1 is for VN v0.10.1, Mod v0.10.0 is for VN v0.10.0

Easy, right? Both versions of the mod will be listed in the mod's thread until v0.10.1 goes public or leaked.
yeah yeah i know this i thought for a second i have to launch it from outside game folder which is why when i download it i thought weird how to execute it without putting it inside the game folder
i'm kinda hammered didn't take sleep for last 16h or even a nap so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Ok, then you need to download THIS FILE , drop the BAT file inside game folder, click the BAT file, choose option 2 , hit enter and wait, when its done, just close the program by hit any key and press enter.... Now go to game/scripts/episode10 and open rpy-fil , Use adobe dreamweaver (if you have it) and go to line 344 and delete text, same with 345, make sure you keep those lines, 344 and 345 = empty, no text, now save... Thats it
Sooo.. After chosing option 2(script is in folder with exe file), it keeps telling me there are no .rpyc files to decompose. Should I choose option 1 first, or what is going on here?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes