katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
lets play a game
who will die by the end of BaDIK (excluding our lives)
name , why, how
go

Note: (for those who wants to join just type (guess) or something so people won't be confused when they see the thread in chaos )

Quinn, Gun shot by Buddy after she decide to quit Selling drugs thinking she will rat him to the police
ok lets play this.

maya, inherited disease from her mom.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
We need to keep it simple.
Just remember that after ep11 there will be ep12 and ep13 and all this will have to wait a year or more.
One step at a time, bro.

You can probably wait a year or two, and then you just get used to it and get it out of your head and just go about your business.
Nope. You will never get used to it. Trust us, you will NOT.

Probably people who wait for a game on steam are doing the smart thing.
Oh no, they aren't.

I wish Derek and Cammy would get together. They are the two funniest characters, and these are two of my favorite scenes View attachment 3179195

View attachment 3179196
Cammy just answered in ep. 9. Deal with it.

I don't know if it was the wrong choices I made but Sally hates my MC with a passion. I helped by giving her clothes and I didn't give her Derek's special drink but she still hates me. I don't know if there is no progression so far or if I got screwed with my choices.
Nothing changes. Honestly, who cares.

I'm not interested in her sexual scenes with the MC, but I am interested in the MC's interaction with Sally. There have been few relationships that have developed throughout the game so far (apart from the love interests).
She's the least interesting character in the whole game.

I think Sally is a cool character, while her body is not that attractive because she is too much on the petite side. Despite her rude personality, her expressions are top notch and she seems pretty cool and cute sometimes. I always enjoyed her interactions with MC and it be cool if we would dominate her :cool:
She's a most despicable person. Only a most despicable person would drag her best friends into drugs addiction just because Quinn will give her a 10% discount.

Wasn’t the pic of Jacob fucking Aireth taken in that room? It was in the pics sent to the jocks.
Yes. Most pictures are selfies, anyway. Therefore the blackmailer had access to DIKs' laptop AND installed the camera.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'm not sure about Buddy. I guess Buddy's at risk of getting shot himself. From Mick and Vinny. These guys are working together, and maybe they've already decided that they don't need Buddy. And Quinn, too.
We dont really know that, mick and vinny working together could be an order from buddy after whatever vinny told buddy. But yeah i dont got the feeling that vinny and buddy are on friendly terms at all. I feel like both of them just hate everyone lol

But yeah mick and vinny conspiring against buddy could be a possibility, somehow vinny had to got the knowledge about what mick was doing

Reactions: Bleiu

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
For the love of GOD,

I REALLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND why in the fucking damn world you guys ASK why your gameplay CRASHES in this thread instead of asking in the mods' threads.
I can answer *that* - "because more people read this thread."

The question that needs an answer is "why on earth do you think that will help? Most of us are not programmers!"

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Even though I don't like Quinn, I didn't want her to die in any scenario regardless of whether the MC is CHICK or DIK. Tommy is the one who should get a bullet in his junkie ass for being a complete asshole for no reason.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I apologize, misspoke a little. Not sneaky, slippery.(My ENG skills strike again) They are cunning and intelligent, think through events in advance, are an excellent intelligence officer and are good at establishing connections. And everything to achieve your goals. I understand why people suspect Lily, her behavior fits the "scout" type too much. But really, this Lily-Cop theory is complete nonsense.
She also has serious leadership qualities. If we take the “Bad girl” type, then Lily would be suitable for the role of the president with her ambitions. Especially when Quinn's world began to fall apart. And if we take “The Good Girl” type, then Elena.
Lily is very cunning. She arranged the Thanksgiving party so that it was a HOTs only party and the DIKs happened to be celebrating next door. So the HOTs didn't need to ask the Alphas. It was a HOTs only party. Lily did that better than Quinn.

I'll give you a thought about Lily, which might be the reason why Lily wants to become a doctor.

- Who was Helen's first love?
- Who infected Helen with STD. (Infectious rheumatoid arthritis is transmitted by viruses, bacteria and fungi. One of the transmission routes is sexual intercourse. In rare cases, infectious rheumatoid arthritis becomes chronic.)

Reactions: dav3knight

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
But yeah mick and vinny conspiring against buddy could be a possibility, somehow vinny had to got the knowledge about what mick was doing
Vinny is an ambitious guy, and he wants to rise higher.
If Mick has worked with Buddy for a long time, he probably knows the main suppliers, and will be able to work without Buddy. Therefore, getting rid of Buddy would be a natural desire for these two.
Mick and Vinny are useful to each other, and Buddy becomes superfluous.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Vinny is an ambitious guy, and he wants to rise higher.
If Mick has worked with Buddy for a long time, he probably knows the main suppliers, and will be able to work without Buddy. Therefore, getting rid of Buddy would be a natural desire for these two.
Mick and Vinny are useful to each other, and Buddy becomes an excess.
Yeah but why get rid of quinn in this case? If they take over buddy anyway, quinn would just be working for them afterwards which would be money for them.

If they are afraid quinns gonna rat them out, they have to kill her anyway, capturing rio doesnt really helps for that, they should have captured quinn in this case.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Yeah but why get rid of quinn in this case? If they take over buddy anyway, quinn would just be working for them afterwards which would be money for them.
Maybe they don't want to get rid of Quinn. For now. Most likely, they will hang a debt on her, and want to force her to work off. On their terms.
In reality, of course, it would be more convenient for them to kill her during her visit to Buddy's lair.
This is the best option for them. Because they can't trust her.
Therefore, kidnapping of Riona really does not look quite logical.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krytax123

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Oh i see, yeah shes obviously a smart girl, i dont know about cunning, calculated for sure. I mean whatever about her skills, when she was shown to buy drugs from quinn to sell/share them with her friends all these theories turned moot (not even talking about how nonsensical going undercover as a stripper to enrol in college would be).

Quinn has kinda already abdicated her desire for the presidency even when she stays and i dont think Elena has any desire to lead. And i think lily is a nice blend between good and bad girls, i feel like (in complete opposite to quinn) if its about "her girls" shes always ready to fight for them and care about them in a genuine way.

Like with mona, when she encourages the mc to compliment josy, when she talks to quinn about how she treats the other girls or lately when sage is anxious before the date with tremolo. Shes always very supporting in a imo genuine way
Yes. And this is a very big contrast with the way the "rolling route" is presented, which just confused me.
Cunning, as dalli_x responded below, she actually planned the HOTs party so that they would just be next door to the DIKs and it turns out to be two separate parties so that the Jocks could not make a claim. That's what they were told in Rooster.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I can answer *that* - "because more people read this thread."

The question that needs an answer is "why on earth do you think that will help? Most of us are not programmers!"
I have the perfect answer, " Don't Use Mode ":cautious:.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Want to know what happens next? Fuck you, here are three more scenes with Madame for you. Have a nice weekend, Dr. Pink Cake.
Well, you have saved me from writing practically the same wall text, as I totally agree with you analisys, but you went the extra mile with those amazing images to illustrate. And that line is fucking gold :ROFLMAO:

This episode was really good story wise, DPC still delivers. But to think that we must endure a full year to get another one, it's really hard. Although maybe this time we get our update on August :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
I'm going to make a guess now, just in case. Given the use of the Madame in the Sage date and trying to avoid eye contact, I'm going to put on my soap opera hat and guess she wasn't trying to avoid you but avoid being seen by Sage because she's her birth mother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Letum0317

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yes. And this is a very big contrast with the way the "rolling route" is presented, which just confused me.
Cunning, as dalli_x responded below, she actually planned the HOTs party so that they would just be next door to the DIKs and it turns out to be two separate parties so that the Jocks could not make a claim. That's what they were told in Rooster.
Next time they celebrate a HOTs only party at the DIK's house. Easy :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes