Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
one dalix is enough :cautious:
it's like the T virus infect everyone to do wild theories still can't believe he said theory about Madam sending Neil to prison i can't wrap my head around this no matter what
what crime Neil did smile too hard? cringy joke idk

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, you have saved me from writing practically the same wall text, as I totally agree with you analisys, but you went the extra mile with those amazing images to illustrate. And that line is fucking gold :ROFLMAO:

This episode was really good story wise, DPC still delivers. But to think that we must endure a full year to get another one, it's really hard. Although maybe this time we get our update on August :KEK:
Still, you can make your own, It's always a pleasure to me write good analisys about the characters and the story (Not "muH I tIrEd oF miNi-GaMeS, BaD gAmE, 1-star review" :LOL:)
This episode is bomb, it made me change my attitude towards some characters for the better and others for the worse.
Next time they celebrate a HOTs only party at the DIK's house. Easy :KEK:
At Bella's house.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yes. And this is a very big contrast with the way the "rolling route" is presented, which just confused me.
Cunning, as dalli_x responded below, she actually planned the HOTs party so that they would just be next door to the DIKs and it turns out to be two separate parties so that the Jocks could not make a claim. That's what they were told in Rooster.
Come on, this dalli_x guy is only writing nonsense. The Diks made a camping party and lily had the idea to party next to them .. thats not really cunning is it? If that counts already, tremolo, rusty, magnar, anthony and elena are cunning too lol

Reactions: vireker

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
one dalix is enough :cautious:
Hey I'm only thinking at basic "what sort of soap opera nonsense will DPC do next" when he's already used "secretly related" as a twist half a dozen times.

Don't compare me to "person who thinks blood DNA can be transmitted by bullet" guy over there.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Come on, this dalli_x guy is only writing nonsense. The Diks made a camping party and lily had the idea to party next to them .. thats not really cunning is it? If that counts already, tremolo, rusty, magnar, dawe and elena are cunning too lol
If you don’t take his theories where everyone is related to each other and interconnected, he says quite normal things. DIKs came up with this camping (during November in this climate, lol). Sage at the same time assigned Lily to work on the HOTs' party, which MC tells Quinn during their fast food date.
So Lily is smart and cunning, but I'm saying it not in bad sence. Nothing wrong to be cunning.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Come on, this dalli_x guy is only writing nonsense. The Diks made a camping party and lily had the idea to party next to them .. thats not really cunning is it? If that counts already, tremolo, rusty, magnar, anthony and elena are cunning too lol
Cunning is Caleb who barely arrived at B&R and realized that it's not worth fighting over HOTs. My respect for him increased in this episode, it seems like he's the only one with neurons.

I hated that Sage told the MC in Ep.9 that he should find a way to deal with Jocks if he wanted to party with the HOTs. Bitch, please, if it were up to me (the player) DIKs wouldn't even party with the HOTs.

Good thing DPC fixed this and had Sage deal with the Jocks instead of the MC. Sage needs to go back to earth... it's not the DIKs who party with the HOTs, it's the HOTs who party with the DIKs... These bitches, I tell you...

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Cunning is Caleb who barely arrived at B&R and realized that it's not worth fighting over HOTs. My respect for him increased in this episode, it seems like he's the only one with neurons.

I hated that Sage told the MC in Ep.9 that he should find a way to deal with Jocks if he wanted to party with the HOTs. Bitch, please, if it were up to me (the player) DIKs wouldn't even party with the HOTs.

Good thing DPC fixed this and had Sage deal with the Jocks instead of the MC. Sage needs to go back to earth... it's not the DIKs who party with the HOTs, it's the HOTs who party with the DIKs... These bitches, I tell you...
His first Meal was Aerith he sure as hell won't taste anything else after her ma man feel sick in ep7 or 8 in HOT's party

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
In which case, the wannabe-hots like Tiffany all go to wherever the HOTs went and you're partying with Wendy and Minny.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
In which case, the wannabe-hots like Tiffany all go to wherever the HOTs went and you're partying with Wendy and Minny.
The DIKs have been partying with the girls in the dorm since the beginning, genius. And you can say whatever you want about them, but these girls know how to party.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
d70f6585-ebaa-40e7-b2ac-42a385364a60_text.gif

You gotta understand, in between episodes, specially in a plotless void EP9 was, Dalli is a god send.
While out there, I'd rather read his theories all day long than Yass Queen type simps, Waifu wars, a week's worth of STD talks, JAL and his many alt's women/feminism hating small pee pee energy virgin ass rants and so on.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

You gotta understand, in between episodes, specially in a plotless void EP9 was, Dalli is a god send.
While out there, I'd rather read his theories all day long than Yass Queen type simps, Waifu wars, a week's worth of STD talks, JAL and his many alt's women/feminism hating small pee pee energy virgin ass rants and so on.
Damn you know all the cults here
seems like i'm missing a lot sometimes when i woke up reading this thread

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
What impressed me most is that neither Bella nor Jill (especially Jill) reprimanded the MC's idea of breaking into Patrick's house and stealing his contract.
Jill did so in her route i believe. But she also said something along the lines of "It won't matter if i tell you not to do it because you are still going to do it" and she's goddamn right since MC is a dumb reckless fuck no matter the affinity he has.
I believe Bella have similar thoughts about this, since she got to know the MC's way of thinking.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
That's why I never stole Jill's money. It looked like a trap beforehand. I knew there would be consequences someday.
I didn't take a single dolar from Patrick's house for the same reason, it can bite me hard later. I won't take money from the girls just in case... except Maya's money... for Quinn's restaurant... it's for food, my reasons were pure.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I don't know if it was the wrong choices I made but Sally hates my MC with a passion. I helped by giving her clothes and I didn't give her Derek's special drink but she still hates me. I don't know if there is no progression so far or if I got screwed with my choices.
Sally digs a bad boy... to some extent. She probably loves when MC banters with her, so tease her and provoke her to your hearts content.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes