Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I don't know if it was the wrong choices I made but Sally hates my MC with a passion. I helped by giving her clothes and I didn't give her Derek's special drink but she still hates me. I don't know if there is no progression so far or if I got screwed with my choices.
Sally digs a bad boy... to some extent. She probably loves when MC banters with her, so tease her and provoke her to your hearts content.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
well, what is interesting is how out of nowhere and sudden MC and elena end up being BFF, all from the beginning of episode 9 :ROFLMAO:.
Is not out of nowhere. Elena is a very cool chick, probably the easiest to hang out with without sex, romance or power dynamics being involved. She and Rio fits this, although Rio is going down the feelings route a little bit.

So i don't find it farfetched that MC and Elena would develop a friendship when you choose all the positive interactions with her and/or JB over the course of the game.

Reactions: kinkyshin

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
in my defense every Jock is an idiot so most of the times i don't care about them but good to know they are just buffed dude without fighting skills

only Caleb he thinks sometimes he knows HOT's aint worth fighting for but he can't have a say in this so more drama
Please don't say every Jock, it puts Chad in the same league as them and this is actually painful because i feel that Chad is a pretty good guy despite making Sage a beard for so long.

Reactions: katzenstreu

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Please don't say every Jock, it puts Chad in the same league as them and this is actually painful because i feel that Chad is a pretty good guy despite making Sage a beard for so long.
i think anthony is a nice dude too.
he broke up the fight with caleb and is friendly to the MC at the HOTs party.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Lily. I don’t know what to think, after Ep.10 it feels weird. This king-queen rolling is high school level childishness, the kind of thing you'd expect from Becky. But Lily is not Becky and, as we know, is very smart and intelligent if you talk to her alone several times. That's noticeable. In addition, she has the best results in her studies. She is trying to prove something to her family and for some reason wants to become a doctor. And something doesn’t add up here in this desire to be noticeable and popular.
Also, she and MC are very different. MC is fixated on feelings and emotional conversations, he likes to open people up, Lily, on the contrary, is absolutely closed and it feels like she is trying to protect herself from feelings. Because she's a stripper? Well, Nicole too, but empathetically she is the complete opposite of Lily. Lily is even more of a closed book than Quinn and also has skeletons in her closet, so I'll save this brunch. Strange relationship between them. I don't know how they click with each other next, but so far it looks like she's using a popular guy. Even Sage notices this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly Lily dropped two levels on my top 10 because of the whole king/queen dinamic, it's so fucking cringe and annoying, if DPC never added this stupid stuff she would still be where she was because the whole rolling dynamic is a cool mindset and kind of fits Lily's personality. Plus, i'm forced to ditch Derek for her... not cool.

But her route raised a lot of questions too. Like her motives and ambitions and the reasons why she choose to go to an University right now, what made her take this step (and of course, it wasn't because Tommy wanted her to).

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
STOP WITH THE MINIGAMES MAAAANE PLEASE!11!!!, I reeeeally don't wanna feed some fishes dawg, my only desire in this universe is to see more of Lily with her hair down and my beautiful Nicole in every single scenario
Yes, the players demand MACRO GAMES. No more mini games. Make us beat Contra to get to the next episode!

Reactions: TakashiLeaked

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Jill did so in her route i believe. But she also said something along the lines of "It won't matter if i tell you not to do it because you are still going to do it" and she's goddamn right since MC is a dumb reckless fuck no matter the affinity he has.
I believe Bella have similar thoughts about this, since she got to know the MC's way of thinking.
• Josy says the MC should do whatever it takes to help Maya.
• Maya says she trusts the MC when he says everything will work out.
• Jill tells the MC not to do something he will regret later.
• Bella asks the MC to promise not to do something stupid or something he would normally do.

But when the MC gave the idea, none of them said anything. I don't know if the DPC made the MC remember what the girls said just to make the scene where he decides to steal the contract more dramatic or if it's a tip for the player not to steal the contract.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
You know, I'll say the worst part of this game is this forum cuz I fuck off for a day and there's 30 pages of new posts and I don't wanna read all that but my brain kinda demands it so I'mma need this game to finish ASAP so I can leave this part of my life behind me.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
• Josy says the MC should do whatever it takes to help Maya.
• Maya says she trusts the MC when he says everything will work out.
• Jill tells the MC not to do something he will regret later.
• Bella asks the MC to promise not to do something stupid or something he would normally do.

But when the MC gave the idea, none of them said anything. I don't know if the DPC made the MC remember what the girls said just to make the scene where he decides to steal the contract more dramatic or if it's a tip for the player not to steal the contract.
I don't remember if it was Bella or Jill, but one of them said something about not raising their opinion on the theft idea at the library.

I believe that a lot of choiced will come into play regarding the stolen contract, like if Patrick was angry with MC. Maybe even some more obscure stuff like Tybalt taking advantage of a sudden Patrick outburst and trying to incriminate the MC for shit since he is even more pissed off with MC right now.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I don't remember if it was Bella or Jill, but one of them said something about not raising their opinion on the theft idea at the library.

I believe that a lot of choiced will come into play regarding the stolen contract, like if Patrick was angry with MC. Maybe even some more obscure stuff like Tybalt taking advantage of a sudden Patrick outburst and trying to incriminate the MC for shit since he is even more pissed off with MC right now.
Tybalt? TYBALT?!

Dude... Tybalt's participation in Ep.10 was farting in Becky's face and being caught in the act by Jill while fucking a watermelon that was wearing Jill's panties. Does anyone still take Tybalt seriously?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
As far as theories goes, i believe if DPC wants to add very dark stuff to the game without resorting on death he will make Neil get very, very sick... maybe on the lines of cancer and other stuff.

And MC would have to deal with his rock, the pillar he based his whole life around, cracking and tumbling and slowly coming down. This can lead to very dark stuff that characters like Vinny can take advantage of and if MC had contact with drugs he can even decent in some heavy usage.

This for me would be ideal way of making the game take a dark turn without killing someone... and if someone has to die it would be:
1. Helen, due to her disease.
2. Mick, due to being a minor character that is a mole for a secondary character that is an antagonist of sorts.
3. Patrick?, this one is more wild and even darker. Since imo he would end himself after Helen dies and having nowhere to support himself, it can heavily depend on some choices and even Maya and Derek's reactions.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Tybalt? TYBALT?!

Dude... Tybalt's participation in Ep.10 was farting in Becky's face and being caught in the act by Jill while fucking a watermelon that was wearing Jill's panties. Does anyone still take Tybalt seriously?
No. That's why i said obscure. I would rather just throw Tybalt in a garbage can since he is the only character i absolutely hate in the game, DPC can't even pull the dark and tragic backstory for him since Sage came from similar situations and didn't turn into such an ass.

Reactions: katzenstreu

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
As far as theories goes, i believe if DPC wants to add very dark stuff to the game without resorting on death he will make Neil get very, very sick... maybe on the lines of cancer and other stuff.

And MC would have to deal with his rock, the pillar he based his whole life around, cracking and tumbling and slowly coming down. This can lead to very dark stuff that characters like Vinny can take advantage of and if MC had contact with drugs he can even decent in some heavy usage.

This for me would be ideal way of making the game take a dark turn without killing someone... and if someone has to die it would be:
1. Helen, due to her disease.
2. Mick, due to being a minor character that is a mole for a secondary character that is an antagonist of sorts.
3. Patrick?, this one is more wild and even darker. Since imo he would end himself after Helen dies and having nowhere to support himself, it can heavily depend on some choices and even Maya and Derek's reactions.
I don't think the game will become DARK and if it does the MC won't be the one who will be affected. In fact, I don't see any development for the MC in the next chapters. I think Ep.8 was the peak of MC's development. MC decided what he wanted for his love life and that's it. I know it's discouraging.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I don't think the game will become DARK and if it does the MC won't be the one who will be affected. In fact, I don't see any development for the MC in the next chapters. I think Ep.8 was the peak of MC's development. MC decided what he wanted for his love life and that's it. I know it's discouraging.
Honestly i wouldn't put it past DPC to make dark turns at the most unexpected situations.

Also, i won't agree with you regarding MC development even if it's plausible and logical. I much more prefer to look into possibles ways MC can develop and branch into than regarding what has already been developed. Like DIK MC reckless and violent nature getting more and more driven into overdrive for the smallest stuff, this can lead to sudden turns.

But i like dark stuff... at least dark stuff that i can see coming.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes