noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Sure, this game gives us some illusion.
And there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaking of reality...
In reality, everyone will die one day.
That's the reality.
People play games, watch movies and shows, and discuss fictional characters on the Internet because they like it and it's fun.
Sure, and it is all about pretending to be immortal. If we face our mortality, we are less inclined to do such things.

But my comment was more about the constant flow of messages here and how it would be nice to have some of it in different forums.

Nothing wrong with illusion? That comment could soon lead into political discussion. Don't go there. But yes, I think the prevalence of illusion everywhere has much to do with the sickness of our age.

But, yes, BAD is a very interesting game. Let us hope DPC does not lead us down the AL path. I want to see Zoey get her rightful place back. She paid her dues and learned some lessons that the college chicks have not yet. Zoey deserves something good now. Perhaps MC is not able to give her that yet. So life goes.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Sure, and it is all about pretending to be immortal. If we face our mortality, we are less inclined to do such things.

But my comment was more about the constant flow of messages here and how it would be nice to have some of it in different forums.

Nothing wrong with illusion? That comment could soon lead into political discussion. Don't go there. But yes, I think the prevalence of illusion everywhere has much to do with the sickness of our age.

But, yes, BAD is a very interesting game. Let us hope DPC does not lead us down the AL path. I want to see Zoey get her rightful place back. She paid her dues and learned some lessons that the college chicks have not yet. Zoey deserves something good now. Perhaps MC is not able to give her that yet. So life goes.
I agree. Just when I though I'm gonna hook up with Zoe again finally. DPC pull the running away crap and we have to wait another year to get any content.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So I was. I am willing to admit that I was wrong. I didn't see that screenshot. But dude there is no need to be so obsessive about proving someone wrong. disagreeing with someone is perfectly fine. You gonna give yourself a heart attack
We should create a debunking BaDIK theories thread.:LOL:

Even if you are on the chick path you should have the option not to worry about his stupid plants. Or stupid fish.
You wish. You are forced into the fish minigame even though you said no when Nick asked.:D

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
We should create a debunking BaDIK theories thread.:LOL:

You wish. You are forced into the fish minigame even though you said no when Nick asked.:D
Really? I usually say yes just to build up some friendship with him. I somehow have a feeling its gonna play a role at some point.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Even if you are on the chick path you should have the option not to worry about his stupid plants. Or stupid fish.
Guess what, you do!
Python:
// Episode 8:
mc "Nice fishes!"
ni "Thanks, bro! I used to have a tank back home. I've missed it."
ni "Do you wanna feed them?"
mc "Can I?"
ni "Sure! Just put some of this food in there."
mc "So, how do you take care of this tank?"
ni "If you want to learn how I can show you next time I clean it."
ni "If not, it's cool. It was me who wanted it, so it's fair that it's my responsibility."
menu:
    "Sure, you can show me" if True:
        $ ep8_help_nick = True
        mc "Sure, you can show me how to do it."
    "I'm good" if True:
        $ ep8_help_nick = False
        mc "Nah, I'm good. But it looks sweet."

// Episode 10:
if ep8_help_nick:
//...
elif True:
    ni "I know you don't want to help out with it, but I could use a hand from someone... Can I change your mind somehow?"
    menu:
        "Help out" if True:
//...
        "Don't help out" if True:
Absolutely no one has forced you to volunteer to help with the stupid fish, mate.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Or stupid fish.
But maybe fish makes sense? :unsure:
If we take good care of the fish, then the villainous traitor Nick will villainously betray some other Dick, not MC. :rolleyes:
Conversely, if we don't take good care of the fish, then all Nick's rage falls on the MC. :cautious:
But Dalli probably knows more about it. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Guess what, you do!
Python:
// Episode 8:
mc "Nice fishes!"
ni "Thanks, bro! I used to have a tank back home. I've missed it."
ni "Do you wanna feed them?"
mc "Can I?"
ni "Sure! Just put some of this food in there."
mc "So, how do you take care of this tank?"
ni "If you want to learn how I can show you next time I clean it."
ni "If not, it's cool. It was me who wanted it, so it's fair that it's my responsibility."
menu:
    "Sure, you can show me" if True:
        $ ep8_help_nick = True
        mc "Sure, you can show me how to do it."
    "I'm good" if True:
        $ ep8_help_nick = False
        mc "Nah, I'm good. But it looks sweet."

// Episode 10:
if ep8_help_nick:
//...
elif True:
    ni "I know you don't want to help out with it, but I could use a hand from someone... Can I change your mind somehow?"
    menu:
        "Help out" if True:
//...
        "Don't help out" if True:
Absolutely no one has forced you to volunteer to help with the stupid fish, mate.
you misunderstand. I get that are not forced doing the fish thing. But right from the start there are these constant choices involving him. Being nice to him building a friendship. That is something I think might end up helping you building trust or biting you in the ass eventually. I'm merely speculating tho. He is also the only one seeing you on the bella path so having some rep with him can only help.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But maybe fish makes sense? :unsure:
If we take good care of the fish, then the villainous traitor Nick will villainously betray some other Dick, not MC. :rolleyes:
Conversely, if we don't take good care of the fish, then all Nick's rage falls on the MC. :cautious:
But Dalli probably knows more about it. :WeSmart:
With the Fish Tank mini-game, the player is supposed to earn money. That is the purpose of the mini-game. From EP10 onwards the MC no longer earns any money from the nerds.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It doesn't give a shit if Arieth or Quinn saw the evidence. Only one of them needs to see the evidence, and all the evidence. Guess why Riona says checkmate to Quinn? Because Quinn hasn't seen the evidence and because Quinn has to take Maya into the HOTs because Arieth has seen the evidence.

Josy and Maya are also happy that they tricked Quinn.
So you are sticking with the ridiculous proposition that the "make out with a girl" photo is Maya making out with a cross-dressing MC and not Maya making out with Josy? Then I'm done discussing this with you since you seem to want to pick the weirdest possible explanation for anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuck69

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So you are sticking with the ridiculous proposition that the "make out with a girl" photo is Maya making out with a cross-dressing MC and not Maya making out with Josy? Then I'm done discussing this with you since you seem to want to pick the weirdest possible explanation for anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I stay that way. Why? Your screenshots are from EP4. What I meant happened in EP3.

As you correctly pointed out earlier, Maya didn't know that Josy was coming to B&R at the end of EP3 because they didn't talk on the phone.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
NGL, as much as i'm "meh" about Sally, i did very much notice this "new" girl in this episode.

So, this meme? That's totally my MC there, alright. :whistle::coffee:
DPC had them sitting together, it could only be a provocation, I've been waiting for something with Sally for so long and nothing happens, and now there's even this new girl...
But seriously, DPC had her appear many times in the episode, no one can blame me for being interested in her.

ep10_science_intro3.jpg

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
DPC had them sitting together, it could only be a provocation, I've been waiting for something with Sally for so long and nothing happens, and now there's even this new girl...
But seriously, DPC had her appear many times in the episode, no one can blame me for being interested in her.

View attachment 3181658
The new girl is indeed suspicious. I hope she hasn't been an MC stalker since day 1.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes