saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
1- I've stopped going into BaDIK threads for months and I wonder why;
2- I go to BadIK threads and start reading their posts;
3- I start to hope I don't come across an NTR image of Bella, but something worse happens...;
4- I come across Dalli's theories and start reading;
4- I have a small existential crisis reading so much nonsense;
5- I remember why I don't go into BaDIK threads anymore;
6- I say “goodbye” to you guys and “wish you a great day” and “see you in the next episode”;

7- REPEAT!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Does anyone understand this logic?
Others route: At the Halloween party, I told Josy that I always think about her (I thought it was a good way to get closer to her later)
EP.10.: Pillow fortress : Josy reminds me of what I said to her at the party and that she loves me... MC answer: I'm over you...
What the hell is this stupid nonsense? Here's your chance, at least a kiss... and DPC does that? It's as crap as when Zoey doesn't get a kiss after the confession. Surely I'm the only one who doesn't understand this, right? :unsure:
You need to do more than just talk in episode 9:

Python:
    if branchAlone:
        if ep5_feelingsForJosy and ep9_josy_wonder != 1:
            menu:
                "Still have feelings" if True:
                    $ ep10_feelingsForJosy = True
                "I'm over you" if True:
                    $ ep10_feelingsForJosy = False
Specifically, can't be in relationship with another main girl, and have to declare your feelings for Josy back in episode 5. If you haven't, MC automatically goes with option 2.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ok, random "who asked" type of question. As someone's already mentioned earlier if we are on Quinn's path we can choose this answer on Rooster
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And after that Tremolo pins the picture here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which is exactly the place where MC pins his mementos related to one of MG while being on her route. So, is DPC trolling us or does he see Quinn as MG?
Both. The answer is both. He sees her as a main girl and he is also trolling us.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c0gnomen

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
3- I start to hope I don't come across an NTR image of Bella, but something worse happens...;
6- I say “goodbye” to you guys and “wish you a great day” and “see you in the next episode”;

7- REPEAT!
Look who's back! I wonder how it was for you to play Episode 10 with all this:
-Zoey-Jacob tease
-Riona flirting with other guys to tease MC
- Sage is like Derek's "beard".

And the main dish.
screenshot0810.png

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022

7- REPEAT!
So you're saying that you'd rather looked at NTR pictures of Bella than read one of Dalli's theories? You have... an interesting system of preferences

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I like Lily's path and her scenes for ep10 were once of the top three, Sage being top one.
The infinite number of pluses is the same as Lily telling the MC no spooning and no romantic kissing.
She's trying to protect herself and not let herself fall for the MC, because she's stripping and having sex for money. She can't do that if she's in love.
It's interesting that ep10 features Nicole going for the MC. They're both strippers and prostitutes, but Nicole is allowing herself to fall in love with the MC, while Lily is stopping herself. You can see the contrast.
With Nicole, it's a bit of a hopelessness response.

She and MC both know.... that thing is doomed. Just doomed. There's no future for that relationship.

With Lily...... There's a very good chance at a future, so if she catches feelings, that's it. She won't be able to rationalize like Nicole.

Reactions: ksuha

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
You need to do more than just talk in episode 9:

Python:
    if branchAlone:
        if ep5_feelingsForJosy and ep9_josy_wonder != 1:
            menu:
                "Still have feelings" if True:
                    $ ep10_feelingsForJosy = True
                "I'm over you" if True:
                    $ ep10_feelingsForJosy = False
Specifically, can't be in relationship with another main girl, and have to declare your feelings for Josy back in episode 5. If you haven't, MC automatically goes with option 2.
Most folks forget the ep5 variable. I had the same on my one run. It is easily fixed tho by changing the variable in a save editor.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Welcome back and see ya again when ep11 comes out.
:love:

So you're saying that you'd rather looked at NTR pictures of Bella than read one of Dalli's theories?
Depending on the angle of the image (even NTR) I can still masturbate, have you tried masturbating while reading Dalli's theories? It doesn't matter the angle, the most you'll get is an erection if you have a fetish for theories involving Stephen Burke.

Look who's back! I wonder how it was for you to play Episode 10 with all this:
-Zoey-Jacob tease
-Riona flirting with other guys to tease MC
- Sage is like Derek's "beard".
I only play Isabella's route, so I don't know about Riona or John Boy and Elena. I also don't tell Josy Chad's secret so I don't know about Derek and Sage either. Zoey and Jacob I don't care since I never liked her (I'll stop here because I know you like her).

But I won't deny that I almost had a mini heart attack when Dwyane said he was a PT, I immediately thought he was Bella's PT since they go to the same gym.

Oh, boy... how I hoped Bella wouldn't approach MC while he was training with Dwyane... I could already see my spirit leaving my body if Bella told MC that she and Dwyane already knew each other.

This is all KARAMBA's fault, who months ago put this idea in my head that Dwyane was Bella's PT. Fuckin' broccoli lovers... Always finding a way to tease me like Quinn teases MC.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josy comments on how strong and sexy MC looks she wants a mc milkshake to get stronger maybe even taller :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:but she already perfect :love: :love:
:LOL:
SF-what-is-a-simp-COMP-.png
I only play Isabella's route, so I don't know about Riona or John Boy and Elena. I also don't tell Josy Chad's secret so I don't know about Derek and Sage either. Zoey and Jacob I don't care since I never liked her (I'll stop here because I know you like her).

But I won't deny that I almost had a mini heart attack when Dwyane said he was a PT, I immediately thought he was Bella's PT since they go to the same gym.

Oh, boy... how I hoped Bella wouldn't approach MC while he was training with Dwyane... I could already see my spirit leaving my body if Bella told MC that she and Dwyane already knew each other.

This is all KARAMBA's fault, who months ago put this idea in my head that Dwyane was Bella's PT. Fuckin' broccoli lovers... Always finding a way to tease me like Quinn teases MC.
Feel free to share about those you don't like, I'm not like *Cough* someone *Cough* going into berserk mode if you doesn't like my favorites.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes