saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
From all the waifu war veterans here I'm your example? :cry:
Geralt From Rivia could only be talking about a biased fan of Maya, Josy or Sage.

• Quinn's biased fans are strangely chill.

• Jill's biased fans, we kicked them out of here using bullying after Jill showed up at the Halloween party dressed as a banana.

• Isabella's biased fans... come on, she's not that popular and you guys know it.

• Josy's biased fans? Either it was ChipLecsap or it was that soprano31 guy who wrote some very romantic poems where he always ended with 'Te amo, Josy'

• Maya's biased fans? It had to be Joshy92, since he's the only one who thinks Patrick found a great enemy when he met the extremely dangerous CHICK MC.

• Sage's biased fans? Obviously it had to be you... you're the guy who created the Best Girl tournament and almost had a seizure when people started voting en masse for Quinn and not Sage.

midnightotaku

Mar 31, 2018
for whatever reason on the 'others' route....you can commit to "ride" with lily and still get nicole's scene. Or you can decline her and get the scene with nora. How are people setting up their save routes at this time? Should I still keep a light on for nora?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Geralt From Rivia could only be talking about a biased fan of Maya, Josy or Sage.

• Quinn's biased fans are strangely chill.

• Jill's biased fans, we kicked them out of here using bullying after Jill showed up at the Halloween party dressed as a banana.

• Isabella's biased fans... come on, she's not that popular and you guys know it.

• Josy's biased fans? Either it was ChipLecsap or it was that soprano31 guy who wrote some very romantic poems where he always ended with 'Te amo, Josy'

• Maya's biased fans? It had to be Joshy92, since he's the only one who thinks Patrick found a great enemy when he met the extremely dangerous CHICK MC.

• Sage's biased fans? Obviously it had to be you... you're the guy who created the Best Girl tournament and almost had a seizure when people started voting en masse for Quinn and not Sage.
More about biased fans in general. Some people just get burned when someone says something wrong to their virtual girlfriend.

So I didn't mean Mork, he's one of the calmest people I know, actually. I haven't seen any aggressive Sage or Isabella fans here. There was a lot of Quinnposting and one group of her fans turned the thread into a war zone, but they left. But along with them, we unfortunately lost adequate Quinn fans too.

And I have to admit, we went too hard on Jill.

MyselfFTP

Jul 22, 2022
I don't know what Dr. Pink was smoking when he made brawlers who do he think we are Spider-Man? How tf we supposed to react that fast not sure how many hours he wasted on such stupid mini game

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I don't know what Dr. Pink was smoking when he made brawlers who do he think we are Spider-Man? How tf we supposed to react that fast not sure how many hours he wasted on such stupid mini game
it's on hard by default turn it to normal it should be better

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

louisamay

Jan 2, 2021
Nice game, but hell when one tries in-game mods like the g**damned Haunted House. No matter what I did -- finding keys above caged skeletons, etc -- there was a highlighted door that taunted me when I clicked on it, leaving me, again, in darkness.
And to further the torture, there was a "Help" sign up right, which I clicked on -- and it turned out to be a simple rectangle of empty space.
Eventually I had to quit the game. Too bad, as it had really good relationships and dialogue. I was impressed. But since I found myself absolutely stuck in the HH -- I had to quit, no other option, for me at least. Pity.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Guys, this scene is in ep.3. Here it seems that the whole game is a flashback... However, what did MC mean by this? Will this relationship end badly? If so, that sucks...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: DMNOV3R

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Just curious, do you even need to upscale animations anymore coz DP said he has rendered the animations in 60 fps for ep 10
Half the animations in episode 10 are not in 60 fps, so my mod only replaces these.

and it isn't an upscale because the resolution remains the same, it's called interpolation

Reactions: KaiserST
Aug 16, 2017
A very weak attempt. Wrong button, Chip, it won't work for me.

View attachment 3182543
And it doesn’t hurt me to admit that the DPC periodically fucks up the girls’ look. Because sometimes Sage does Asian eyes and it looks bad.
Was this the same Chip who a few pages back was trying to justify that he just 'told it like it is' and didn't constantly attack, belittle and berate others? Yeah sure, Chip. Go back to school and start again.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Was this the same Chip who a few pages back was trying to justify that he just 'told it like it is' and didn't constantly attack, belittle and berate others? Yeah sure, Chip. Go back to school and start again.
And it's fucking funny that he's trying to apply the same trigger to the dude who is right now doing Sage run where MC fucked Jade and leaked the video. :cool:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Guys, this scene is in ep.3. Here it seems that the whole game is a flashback... However, what did MC mean by this? Will this relationship end badly? If so, that sucks...

The entire game is a flashback. In the game's intro, you can see the MC narrating his life as if he were reading a diary. About him and Bella... there must be a happy ending between the two since she is one of the main girls, but apparently it will be after a lot of blood, sweat and tears.

I suggest you lower your expectations however... progress with her is very slow and sometimes it feels like it's going nowhere. With each passing episode I become more discouraged with their relationship.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

Patch info

Patch v0.10.1 is now live .

If you have v0.10.0, you don't have to patch your game unless you want the bug fixes listed below.

You can wait until v0.11.0 to get these changes; most of you won't notice any difference.

But if you're interested in the patch, this is what's been fixed and added in v0.10.1:

(Minor spoilers. If you haven't played Episode 10 yet, don't read the changelog.)

-- Changelog v0.10.1 --

• Fixed a bug where a Jill scene could be played twice during the BBQ free roam event.
  • Fixed a bug with an event in the second free roam of episode 9, where you could trigger a scene before talking to Josy.
  • Added a missing Halloween picture of Jamie to the phone gallery.
  • Tuned the scaling of the Brawler Normal mode timer slightly, to give a slightly increased timer at earlier skill point levels. Hard mode is unaffected by these changes.
  • Added Maya's lewd event from Episode 2 to the Girls tab in the Stats app.
  • Improved the wording of Step 3 in the Science experiment.
  • Fixed a bug with viewing Brawler and Science tutorials.
  • Disabled saving during English, Math and Science mini-games, as it serves no purpose and can potentially cause odd bugs.
  • Fixed an issue with the Mixed Rewards section, causing a traceback if Pack Quest of Episode 10 was unlocked on a fresh persistent file without closing the game once between gaming sessions.
  • Fixed an issue where Josy would erroneously appear in a party free-roam event after finding a special render.
  • The quick menu setting to keep it enabled/on hover/disabled is now a persistent variable that you only have to set once for all your saves.
  • Fixed an issue with the Party Planner interface in the Stats app, that got an erroneously updated multiplier in the text. It only affected the text history of the Multiplier bonus.
  • Fixed so that caps lock will not interfere with English class typing.
  • Fixed a bug with missing music during a lewd scene replayed from the gallery.
  • Fixed a clipping hand on a Jill render.
  • Added extra calls to close blood effect screens during gUndead.
  • Added a color blind friendly setting in Preferences>Settings for Math and Science mini-games.
  • Fixed a bug with buying the Query tool from within the math mini-game that caused it to be purchased more than once if clicked continuously.
  • Fixed a bug with a SFW Josy animation missing a starting image.
  • Fixed a couple of variable lookups that affected two lines of dialogue.
  • Fixed two Rooster comments, tagging themselves with their post.
  • Corrected typos
Post-release information
It's been one week since release today, and it has felt like a blur to me.

At the moment, DIK tiers and above have access to the episode, and in another week, the patch for the Mini DIK ($5) tier will be released.

Download servers, Patreon, Discord, and all bots have worked well throughout the week.

I've been monitoring bug and typo reports, and most of what's been reported has been minor bugs. Thank you so much for your reports! Keep them coming if you spot new bugs or typos.

Nothing game-breaking has been reported. Overall, I'm very pleased with this release. It has felt very smooth on my end. I dare say it's been one of the smoothest releases.

Thanks a lot for your support during this week. I've been humbled by your feedback and am so thrilled to see you enjoy the episode this much.

The official guide
Many of you ask about the guide; I'll say what I say elsewhere for visibility.

As usual, the guide will be written after all tiers can access the update.

As I wish to spend time with my family during Christmas, I will work on it whenever possible.

Expect a January release for the guide.

Episode 11 development

The first Status update for Episode 11 will be posted on January 5th, where I will talk about the Episode 11 progress I've made since the start of beta testing.

You can also look forward to new polls and the yearly Q&A, where you can submit your questions about game development and my games.

I wish you all Happy Holidays! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your immense support.

It's you who've made this game a reality; without you, it wouldn't be what it is today.

I look forward to this next development cycle with you.

Love

Dr PinkCake

Thank you for posting this, could have read it myself on patreon if i wouldnt have canceled my sub right away, didnt thaught of that if you hit the cancel button you are out imediatly even if the month isnt up yet... well... who cares.

So... a little late for the walkthrough, but figures with christmas and whatnot. usually its about 2 weeks out after the release.

For another playthrough ill wait for the walkthrough, some gallery scenes are still open so are some renders, but i have still more than 10 savegames open to go through until episode 11 is out... so yeah, no rush.

The fixed issues, i cant say that i witnessed anything from that list... so, pretty clean release, as always i would say. DPC is many things, but sloppy is not one of those.

January 5th will be the first dev report on episode 11. Hopefully with some speech about upcoming animations. If he is not doing an rwork of the minigames or is adding much to them, those animations are already out of the way. Which are plenty already... at least 10% were animations for the mingames, probably more. Cut them out and it is one month less for rendering... but i guess, he would use time frame for just new animations on other things nobody cares about.

To be absolutely clear, early october 2024 is my personal deadline. If he doesnt make it, well... hopefully F95 is still there cause iam not paying for a 12 months shedule. 9-10 months is ok, not more. And to make up for episode 9 and the 12 months wait on episode 10, it would be a good thing if he could manage a 8 months shedule... before he was able to put out episode 8 in under 8 months, and it was nearly as big as ep 10. Maybe just do a slightly more "render" recycling like he still used to do in ep 7 and 8 (now he barley uses a render twice, which is nice but not necessary all the time), and way less animations for unnecessary things and it wouldnt be that hard to get on track.

There are enough mingames already, no need for new ones. Well maybe 1 or 2 small ones, for a party or other acitivity. But please nothing major... the partyplanning is working, i dont really like it that much, but well, stick to it until the end of the season. The class-minigames are done and useable too until the end of the season. Same goes for fishing and brawler, well for brawler there just needs to be some progress of course, but that can easily be added without a days work.

But... he will go overboard agian with many things, everything else would be a huge surprise. So yeah, it will most likely be a 12 months shedule again. And this time i woudl bet, that the release will not be before christmas, so... january 2025 is my bet, hopefully a pesimistic one.

Contentwise, well, continue the approach of episode 10 of course. Keep things going, no episode 9 bullshit anymore please. Episode 10 was back to the strong ways like before.

I expect a somewhat "comeback" from some sidegirls (in the lewd department), like Rose, Sandy, Sarah, Mel and Camilla. I didnt discovered every gallery scene yet of episode 10, but if iam not wrong, those girls didnt get one in ep 10. Rose only had this one scene so far in the whole game in ep4, it wouldnt surprise me if there will be another, not that i need one. But DPC didnt do many "one-timer" so far. In fact, by now... Rose and Mona are the only "one-timers" if iam not mistaken.

Again i dont think there will be many, if any, conclusions to any major plotsituation. Its just to early for that... halfway through season 3 and a season 4 yet to come. But some Plots need some serious progress cause its just ridiculous at this point (Bella, Lynette) and i think the Maya and Josy solo routes need some kind of kick-off now too if they have to work out in a good way over season 4. DPC cant drag that out until the very last episode to work out. In fact, episode 10 was the perfect timing to get something going here, but again it was not much, but at least something more than before, especially with Josy. In ep 11 i expect at least a kiss on the solo-route and maybe some serious talk if you are in the throuple but not "even" with them, otherwise it gets kinda late for that dont you think?

Oh and i would like to see some branches maybe gone. Just to lighten up the load a little bit. And episode 10 already showed us... DPC is adding even more branches, the whole others path is torn apart in a lot of branches now too. Time to get rid of some branches which arent needed anymore. I can think of some, but dont want to start that discussion here and now.

So... that are my expectations, some expectations i had for ep 10 were met, which was really nice... maybe some will be met in ep 11 too. Overall ep 10 was a really good one, but 12 months shedule were not good at all, thats a no go. Yeah so... hopefully he can meet my "deadline" of october, but i admit, that would be a huge surprise, January 2025 is the more realsitic bet at this time i guess.

Well... see you again on January 5th for the first dev report.

• Haha

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
for whatever reason on the 'others' route....you can commit to "ride" with lily and still get nicole's scene. Or you can decline her and get the scene with nora. How are people setting up their save routes at this time? Should I still keep a light on for nora?
I have one for each of the "main" paths (M&J, Sage, Jill, Bella) and one for "others" that I plan to split if needed to. I also have "others" save at the end of E9 since you can end it differently. I generally save at the start of a freeroam events, if the event feels big/major I slap one at the end of it as well.

Also you can use the ">" and ">>" to get past 9 pages (my E10 Sage run is on page 16 as you can see below), so my saves look something like this (disregard the naming, I'm lazy):

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
The entire game is a flashback. In the game's intro, you can see the MC narrating his life as if he were reading a diary. About him and Bella... there must be a happy ending between the two since she is one of the main girls, but apparently it will be after a lot of blood, sweat and tears.

I suggest you lower your expectations however... progress with her is very slow and sometimes it feels like it's going nowhere. With each passing episode I become more discouraged with their relationship.
You're right, I skipped the introductory text... By the way, there is ep.10. I already play with it. I just didn't remember this scene...

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Thank you for posting this, could have read it myself on patreon if i wouldnt have canceled my sub right away, didnt thaught of that if you hit the cancel button you are out imediatly even if the month isnt up yet... well... who cares.

So... a little late for the walkthrough, but figures with christmas and whatnot. usually its about 2 weeks out after the release.

For another playthrough ill wait for the walkthrough, some gallery scenes are still open so are some renders, but i have still more than 10 savegames open to go through until episode 11 is out... so yeah, no rush.

The fixed issues, i cant say that i witnessed anything from that list... so, pretty clean release, as always i would say. DPC is many things, but sloppy is not one of those.

January 5th will be the first dev report on episode 11. Hopefully with some speech about upcoming animations. If he is not doing an rwork of the minigames or is adding much to them, those animations are already out of the way. Which are plenty already... at least 10% were animations for the mingames, probably more. Cut them out and it is one month less for rendering... but i guess, he would use time frame for just new animations on other things nobody cares about.

To be absolutely clear, early october 2024 is my personal deadline. If he doesnt make it, well... hopefully F95 is still there cause iam not paying for a 12 months shedule. 9-10 months is ok, not more. And to make up for episode 9 and the 12 months wait on episode 10, it would be a good thing if he could manage a 8 months shedule... before he was able to put out episode 8 in under 8 months, and it was nearly as big as ep 10. Maybe just do a slightly more "render" recycling like he still used to do in ep 7 and 8 (now he barley uses a render twice, which is nice but not necessary all the time), and way less animations for unnecessary things and it wouldnt be that hard to get on track.

There are enough mingames already, no need for new ones. Well maybe 1 or 2 small ones, for a party or other acitivity. But please nothing major... the partyplanning is working, i dont really like it that much, but well, stick to it until the end of the season. The class-minigames are done and useable too until the end of the season. Same goes for fishing and brawler, well for brawler there just needs to be some progress of course, but that can easily be added without a days work.

But... he will go overboard agian with many things, everything else would be a huge surprise. So yeah, it will most likely be a 12 months shedule again. And this time i woudl bet, that the release will not be before christmas, so... january 2025 is my bet, hopefully a pesimistic one.

Contentwise, well, continue the approach of episode 10 of course. Keep things going, no episode 9 bullshit anymore please. Episode 10 was back to the strong ways like before.

I expect a somewhat "comeback" from some sidegirls (in the lewd department), like Rose, Sandy, Sarah, Mel and Camilla. I didnt discovered every gallery scene yet of episode 10, but if iam not wrong, those girls didnt get one in ep 10. Rose only had this one scene so far in the whole game in ep4, it wouldnt surprise me if there will be another, not that i need one. But DPC didnt do many "one-timer" so far. In fact, by now... Rose and Mona are the only "one-timers" if iam not mistaken.

Again i dont think there will be many, if any, conclusions to any major plotsituation. Its just to early for that... halfway through season 3 and a season 4 yet to come. But some Plots need some serious progress cause its just ridiculous at this point (Bella, Lynette) and i think the Maya and Josy solo routes need some kind of kick-off now too if they have to work out in a good way over season 4. DPC cant drag that out until the very last episode to work out. In fact, episode 10 was the perfect timing to get something going here, but again it was not much, but at least something more than before, especially with Josy. In ep 11 i expect at least a kiss on the solo-route and maybe some serious talk if you are in the throuple but not "even" with them, otherwise it gets kinda late for that dont you think?

Oh and i would like to see some branches maybe gone. Just to lighten up the load a little bit. And episode 10 already showed us... DPC is adding even more branches, the whole others path is torn apart in a lot of branches now too. Time to get rid of some branches which arent needed anymore. I can think of some, but dont want to start that discussion here and now.

So... that are my expectations, some expectations i had for ep 10 were met, which was really nice... maybe some will be met in ep 11 too. Overall ep 10 was a really good one, but 12 months shedule were not good at all, thats a no go. Yeah so... hopefully he can meet my "deadline" of october, but i admit, that would be a huge surprise, January 2025 is the more realsitic bet at this time i guess.

Well... see you again on January 5th for the first dev report.
Do you want DPC to undo some branches...? I salute you, brother. I said a few days ago that DPC had more important things to do than create a scene for low tier bitches and I almost got crucified like Jesus... and here you are... waiting for DPC to undo some branches... DAMN!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes